You can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter

>You can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter.

And the janitor can tell me why the previous thread was deleted.

Other urls found in this thread:

pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/ilvermorny
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

COLONIZED

>tfw no black GF

Black vaginas look like horse pussy

Thicc

Was he dating Ginny yet when this scene took place? Or Asian girl maybe?

The relationship stuff never really stuck with me

BLEACHED

I can tell you about it being one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises my nubian princess. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

damn

That's how you know they can take a pounding.

I don't really remember the movies but in the books he was never really with the Asian chick, he had a crush on her for a long time and she kissed him once. And he got with Ginny sometime during book 6, so after this scene, which wasn't in the book btw.

Shame they don't like white guys.

fucking gross
i mean better than watson but still extremely disgusting

They prefer white men to other blacks who will leave them like their fathers did.

you're attempting to summon the cuckposters, aren't you? you dabble in powers you don't understand

If she was more Beyonce skin, she'd be as attractive as they get.

>implying a LITTLE WHITE DICK like yours could ever give a horse pussy a """pounding"""

I think actual Africans do. I can't speak for the American ones though.

My little white dick can get a stable job and be a good partner. That's way better than a couple of extra inches.

No just when I visited America this year I asked my friend if he had any advice or tips for approaching American women and he told me that black women don't like white men.
So I didn't bother with them.

WRONG, the blacker the better. I want a black chick that's soo fucking dark that light can't escape and looks like a walking shadow with eyes and teeth!!!FACT!!!

I never realized before that was a masturbation joke. Also she is the second cutest girl in the series.

>I never realized before that was a masturbation joke.
what

Tosser is an insult meaning a guy who masturbates too much.

>tfw Dumbledore literally cockblocks Harry in that scene

You'll never know what true bliss is until you've nutted in an ebony goddess and watched your creamy white cum pour out of her dark chocolate labia you numale emo beta twink faggot autismo!!!FACT!!!

Enough talking about horse vaginas. Post wands and shit.

so? and you know full well that it's like "wanker", not literal

>12½ inches of ebony

What the fuck is an Ilvermorny?

Try /lit/ or Sup Forums. Thats where all the children hangout

>enough talking about vaginas, lets talk about wands and harry potter
read that again

fight me

Please stop bullying me

Why do all the wands look like tatty old shit? I wonder how far they could modify them without them losing their magic.

There's plenty of good looking wands.

Do they all have to be wooden or bone? A nice shiny, sleek chrome one would be fantastic.

Yes, canon they have to be wood but you can have metal bits on them.

How could no one have guessed that Voldemort would turn evil simply by looking at his wand?

jfc. I'm sorry Sup Forums looks like I'm betraying you

>using an asymmetrical wand

Better question is why did Olivander even make a wand like that?

dumbeldores LITERALLY anal beads: the wand

>every time he swished his wand there was a slight chance poo particles would be flung in your direction.
We all know what he used it for.

You two clearly have no idea how putting things in your ass works.

fucking wand racist

Voldemort, Fleur, Horace, and Narcissa had the most aesthetic wands.

so you're the expert then?

I'm definitely above average.

Luna's is best. The others are overdesigned and silly. Hers is simple but still elegant.

I respect your opinion but you're wrong and I hate you.

And now I want this.

The North American magic school.

pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/ilvermorny

The books said Salem was the American wizard school.

I've done this. Can confirm it's pretty great. Still wouldn't date or marry one though and you better believe I made sure that bitch wasn't pregnant.

all the black girls that i've dated are into master-slave roleplay. really makes you think (well i've only dated 2 btw)