I was a Bernie supporter

I was a Bernie supporter.

I have no intention of voting for any candidate, as of now.

Convince me otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just kill you're self senpai

Jump off a cliff.

just do what you want

No.

That's one less vote Hillary gets, so I appreciate your help OP.

Vote Johnson to push the Libertarians to the 15% threshold for national debates

Vote Trump to help end corrupt government and then maybe in the future you can have a good chance of electing someone you might actually like without everything being against them.

No thanks. Do whatever you like faggot. I don't give a shit about you.

>bernie supporter
>le so randum XD adventure time

kill yourself desu

Classic weak faggot Bernie supporter that can't think for himself

>None of you trying to get more votes for Trump

Holy shit you guys are awful

Perfectly capable of thinking for myself thanks.

So present me some argument other than "lolfag", and I'll consider it, with my brain meats.

No.

This. Just stay home, watch anime and don't vote for the cunt.

Imagine a world where you won't loose your job/alienate your family and friends just because you don't agree with political correctness

Hopefully trump is the gateway to that world

Why do you want us to convince you?

I want a sticker, so i'm voting for somebody.

I'm doing it exclusively for the sticker.

No, I can't just go out and get one either, It has to be from voting.

Well since you were a bernout I reckon you sympathize with the little guy, which in case I would vote Trump if I were american.

He seems far more concerned with the Average Joe than Hillary.

I like cocks, you're gonna have a hard time with that argument.
See

Why don't you go write in Bernie? You get your shitty little sticker and your vote ends up being irrelevant so everybody wins.

Trump doesn't pay his workers, and Hillary doesn't even know they exist.

Neither seem to give any shits about average folk.

I'd tell you to vote for Trump, but as a bernout you'd never agree with his ideals, seeing that he wants us to have secure borders as a nation and bernie wants us to give literally every illegal in the country citizenship

Because I need get my sticker for voting for a relevant candidate.

I'm a conservative but I voted for Nader in 2000. My state was going Bush anyways so I didn't have to worry about Gore.
I voted for Nader because he wanted to raise the minimum wage, legalize marijuana, and regulate corporations so they couldn't screw over regular working people.
Everyone said I was wasting my time supporting a loser.
Since I "wasted my time" marijuana legalization that was once deemed impossible is becoming standard.
It took a financial crisis but we now have an environment that is aware that curtailing bureacracy is good but we do need some basic regulation of financial markets.
We are also seeing minimum wage raises all over the country.
Don't let anyone say you have a binary choice.
Vote for the candidate who really represents what you believe.
Sooner or later if a 3rd party candidate gets enough votes one of the 2 majors will adopt the policy you wanted and you win.

You'll never convince anyone with that attitude.

You also don't know if I give a fuck about immigrants.

Vote for Trump instead.

The reason Bernie lost was apathy.

Nothing will wipe that away faster than the fires of a Trump presidency.

By not voting for Trump you're voting for Hillary... if you really want Hillary to be President go right ahead.

No no no

You cant move the goalposts like that. You said and I quote "I'm doing it exclusively for the sticker."

>I'm voting just because I want a sticker
>millennial.jpg

Look, just don't vote then if you aren't worried about this country and just want a shitty sticker you might as well hand the ballot to a 5 year old who's going to do the exact same thing

Before he started running Bern was one of the loudest voices in Washington calling for tightening up immigration control
He understood that open borders means flat wages and high unemployment for working people
That's a based ideology, if he had stuck to his guns the whole national debate would be in a better place right now

I've converted my whole family faggot. I've converted my friends. I'm not going to bother with a shitposter on Sup Forums.

>We are also seeing minimum wage raises all over the country.
And layoffs, reduced hours, and so on.

Donald Trump is:
Good for the economy and jobs.
His trade policies are the best chance the USA has to expand its environmental policies to foreign countries.
Not sexiest, but Hillary is

Just read his positions here and decide if you support him:

donaldjtrump.com/positions

Vote jill stein.

If you want Bernies message to suceed you need to send a message to the democrats.

If you vote trump they wont be able to sort your protest vote out from the legit trump supporters.

If you vote jill stein they will know that you are a voter they could have taken if they had chose bernie.

Besides if jill stein gets 15% she gets to debate which would be great.

We need every vote. Its like you don't want Trump to win

>Good for the economy and jobs.

How?
>His trade policies are the best chance the USA has to expand its environmental policies to foreign countries

So expand climate change denial to a world wide phenomenon?

>You'll never convince anyone with that attitude.
It's not my job to convince others. I've spent plenty of time debating with people about why Trump is a good choice, and they either block me or just flat out ignore every reason and state he's a racist, even though they can't actually cite any time he's ever said a racist thing.
Bernie had more problems then just wanting to give citizenship to every illegal. His whole tax plan was fucked. For some reason EVERYONE believed he only wanted to tax the rich, when the lowest income tax bracket was going to get taxed 8% more under him.

Not to mention his tax plan just plain didn't make sense as it went up. Someone who made 200k a year would be taxed less than someone who made 250k. So basically the person with the lower salary ends up taking home more money. People would be asking for paycuts in order to dodge his retarded system.

And the incredibly wealthy would simply just move, because fuck paying half your income in taxes

>Bernie supporter
Lost cause.

>His trade policies are the best chance the USA has to expand its environmental policies to foreign countries

That's completely wrong don't listen to that user. If anything Trump has said he wants to gut the EPA to remove all the restrictions it's placed on businesses

>someone who made 200k a year would be taxed less than someone who made 250k. So basically the person with the lower salary ends up taking home more money.
>Not to mention his tax plan just plain didn't make sense as it went up.

Are you that same autistic user that doesnt understand how a progressive tax works? But is always shitposting about tax policy? Because thats not how a progressive tax works.

you didn't even have any intention of voting for comrade sanders, faggot. fuck off.

How does it make any sense that you make 200k, and I make 250k, and after taxes you end up with more money than me? Yes I should get taxed more, but I should still end up taking home more than you, otherwise me having a higher salary is pointless

That doesnt ever happen you idiot

It was in sanders tax proposal. Did you read it?

So I am going to take that as a yes.

You are reading the chart wrong.

He proposed a progressive tax. That situation is impossible with what you described.

If you actually read the tax plan you would see that's how it was

You don't vote, you don't have any right to complain about whoever gets elected.

The United States of America is a democratically-elected Republic.

If you do not exercise your right to participate in the government that is us, through the simple act of voting? You do not deserve to be heard. Do not vote. I do not want you to. You are too god-damn lazy and stupid to have your opinion and beliefs considered.

Can anyone explain to me why Sanders voters won't vote for Jill Stein, as a matter of policy? Disregard the whole spoiler effect. In a political vacuum, what are the policy objections from Sanders supporters vs the greens?

I watched an hour long interview of her on TYT and to me she seems like a natural fit for the Sanders crowd, if/when he drops out.

You dont understand progressive taxes

>Someone actually believes this.

Rick Scott is a cunt.

Oh look, I'm complaining about someone I didn't vote for, because I live in a society that is actively effected by its rulers.

But you said I can't do that, so how am I doing it?

His tariffs on China will do both. Right now China is breaking a lot of trade laws and manipulating the world economy by paying companies to move their manufacturing over. Every manufacturing job they take isn’t just a single job lost it has other effects. For one thing every manufacturing job supports up to 6 other non manufacturing jobs in the community. So really we lost up to 7 jobs. On top of that those jobs went to countries who have few to none of the environmental regulations we have. Right now the pollution in China isn’t just so bad it’s killing Chinese citizens, it's also reached the coast of California.

This dude is autistic. He doesnt understand progressive tax. HE never will. He posts in all threads about taxes.

Trump is going to make America Great again for commies like you, too. Hildebeest... well... we all know what we get with Hildebeest, don't we.

No actually.

Trump is left of Hillary on wallstreet and on war. And fuck Gary Johnson. That guy threw a gun in the garbage and his running mate Bill Weld supported the Clinton "assault weapon" ban and signed numerous gun control bills into law.

Because people who are supporting Bernie understand that the system is rigged and that will never matter. If it mattered then it would have already happened. Anytime someone has jumped though all the hoops that have been set up, they just add another one that no one told anyone about, and oops but you forgot thiiiissssoneee. But hey no harm no foul, you tried hard, now just tried harder, and next time do it right.

And how will tariffs on china increase environmental regulation in china?

Standard economics just says that it will increase the cost of goods in the united states and make its citizens poorer.

But tariffs in china wont help, because it will still be cheaper to produce in china.

Libertarian talking points on 2A are literally that owning a gun is oppressive to people who don't own guns, therefore all guns should be banned in the name of liberty

Why does anyone give a shit about him throwing a gun in the garbage?

Did it hurt the gun's feelings?

Okay, well she has consistently considered herself above the law, has abused every bit of power she ever got to advance and enrich herself at the cost of the nation, she has started more wars than anyone else in Washington, and she is a literal criminal, responsible for the murder of her own subordinate and for a massive dump of government secrets. She belongs in a prison cell, not the oval office.

But if you'd rather have that than border enforcement of the laws already on the books, then I don't know what to tell you.

literally no libertarians think gun bans are a good idea

That doesn't answer my question, at all. It's exactly the opposite of what I asked.

As a matter of policy and positions on issues, I don't see why Sanders voters would not support Jill Stein. She wants to do the same things Sanders does, in same ways she takes even stronger positions than he does (military, environmental protection, corporate regulation, law enforcement, to name a few)

>implying anyone cares

Johnson and Weld are anti-2A

Keep working to get Bern to run as an independent, OP -it's what we all want to see happen.

I find that very unlikely

Because the gun was given to him by Austin Petersen, and actual real Libertarian. And you missed the more important part about his running mate being an actual rabid anti-gun zealot just as bad as Clinton or Feinstein.

Yes it will increase the costs of goods but you are ignoring the ways it will stimulate the economy. That extra couple dollars you are spending is putting all that money back into our economy instead of sending it to China where it will be lost forever.

And the point of the tariffs is that it will no longer be cheaper to build it in China. We stop letting China cheat while everyone is too polite to say anything about it.

Also the point is not that we can force China to do it clean, I am saying we do it clean here and stop penalizing our companies for doing so. It is hard to afford to go green which China is burning coal with no regulations and using the power to manufacture steal to sell at a loss. As just one example.