Reminder to all PUA's: You're following a vain and hollow pursuit for empty sex and faux-companionship...

Reminder to all PUA's: You're following a vain and hollow pursuit for empty sex and faux-companionship. Nothing will ever fulfill you as much as a good woman.

Picking up women is easy; finding someone who you love and will settle down with is difficult. Be a real man.

>'Be a real man.'
>thinking that accepting somebody else's definition of being a man makes you a man

That balding bearded nu male couldn't sleep with 100 girls if he tried.

> its easy to be a man who sleeps around with a hundred women

None of the thing he said is easy.

"it's easy to be a man who sleeps around with a hundred women taking what you want and escaping commitment"

In what fucking universe are we talking about here? Only like the top 0.5% of men might be able to do this

Dude in pic related sounds like he'd be a cuckold if his wife asked

>good woman
When they that they mean all women, but at the right moment in their lives.

>so i married a dark skinned manfaced woman

Well the important thing here is that this balding faggot with an undercut has found a way to not only feel superior to those who are actually more alpha than him, but his "deep love and respect" for the woman he loves is something he brags about and fishes for Internet meme points with.

I wish I knew him on Facebook so I could tell him to fuck right off.

>marrying a latrina

Celibacy is also a valid option, and for former PUA's, probably the most righteous option to pay for their sinful past

>it's easy to be a man who sleeps around with a hundred women
Speak for yourself, asshole.

Fuck I love how red pilled pol is about this white knight shit, OP sounds like a fucking feminist. 'Be a real man and marry a whore who sees you as a disposable dildo with a wallet'. Cuck shit.

He's right

>Man up
>Married a chink

>that
>0.5%
You're in denial.

Look at its face. It's just silly.

>Be a real man

All that means these days is shut up and be a sucker. Not gonna happen the old rules dont work in the modern world

Falling for the marriage meme

I think I paid this guy to suck my cock in a nightclub toilet once
He couldn't even do that right

>le real man meme

the only thing that makes you male is your balls and your dick and the fact you're producing enough testosterone.

accomplishments and ambition go for both genders. who ever says to women "be a real woman". happens far, far less.

I don't doubt that there are successfull PUA's. I just doubt that anyone who goes down the reddit "redpill" route is actually that type of person as opposed to a creepy autist and/or future serial killer.

>Be a real man

This shit again

The only hope for at least decent woman is probably in mainland China and in poo in loo land, but you get your children all racemixed.

Western women are literally trash tier, they have all the power and no responsibility for a man it's a "if you're lucky she's decent" or "lose" situation, you just cannot win.

>0.5%
>projecting this hard

found the micro dick

Fuck off back to /r9k/. All of you.

hello Dale, how are you doing today?

(u) mad, chubber?

I am sexually attractive and earn well, what's so wrong about not wanting to stick to just one gal?

how are things in Lithuania?

here theres three types of women

the dyke feminist, the fatty slut, the desperate former dyke thats biological clock has started ticking louder

LONG GONE are the women who WANT to start a family not out of desperation. They are all FIERECE, INDEPENDENT STRONG WOMYN who dont need no man! until they do but thats totally unrelated.
fuck it, making money then i can retire on a island i buy on the coast of British Columbia

>balding
>balding faggot

I'd like to see your hairline, now or when you reach this guy's age

I've always wondered:

If I yanked that cord out of his head, would it deflate like a balloon?

>And thank you for the most beautiful princess you are preparing for me

lmao

this can't be real? pure cringe

Reminder that anyone who calls themselves a "pick up artist" is 100% gauranteed autist.

a pick up autist
huehue

kinda cute though, like the retarded kid who bags groceries.

First Post is Best Post

Kek, I think marriage is a great think and don't like how it's been completely maligned in modern society. I just thought it was funny that he positioned himself as some sort of alpha while marrying a gook

Right. We're just "redpilled" when it comes to dating. Nothing like those silly PUAs.

What's so "creepy serial killer" about learning the nature of females? Guys get fucked over all the time, it at least helps to know what to expect, and it's better then letting yourself get cucked in denial constantly. SJW's seem to always demonize the most harmless beta faggots, white nerds.

Man I am White Handsome Alpha and I got attacked by bitches all the time. I can destroy and shut them up, but they keep coming back. I know it's a way to get sexual attention, but still.

Starting to become same as everywhere, there are alot of major sluts and the game of marriage is no better in Lithuania than anywhere else in the west.

I presume it's a bit better when it comes to quality women, but the young ones are pretty much liberal skanks

^
Marriage has no meaning anymore.

The guy is only 30 faggot. You shouldn't have any recession at that age.

Here's for the global perspective.

Either you marry a gook, sudaca or someone from southern Europe.

Otherwise you might as well gamble half of your possessions on flipping a coin.

Romantic love does not exist

All associations are conditional

The "good woman" will leave a man who loses his job or gets paralysed from the waist down

t. cuck

The only reason the woman in mainland China would be so attached to you is because she has no options

Bring her over to the west and she can do what she wants

bring one of hose turdworlders over to London or NYC and see how keeping half your money works out

all women are wired up the same just as all men are wired up the same

nature doesn't care about national borders

I guess I'll have to move to Ireland.

That would be nice and all, I am sure that many men would love to have one woman they can cherish. But what is the point when most women these days have more partners they can count on their hands. Why would you be a knight in shining armour when there are no princesses left, only tavern wenches.

Then might as well get comfortable with an idea of moving to some even bigger shitstain of a country and living there.

Though I presume if you """"""oppress"""""" your spouse you might keep the modicum of control over her actions even in western world. You just can't win in todays world, huh.

while i agree with what he is saying his attention whoring need to post it on facebook and his unironic use of the term man up leads leads me to believe this man is a faggot and a cuck.

Half of people here start receding in their 20s.

Lithuanian, if you can't find woman of your tribe to breed, then don't.

>They are all FIERECE, INDEPENDENT STRONG WOMYN
there is nothing i find more unattractive than a woman who describes herself as 'FIERCE'
what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?
why do only fatties and blue haired sjw use it?

whats with Bosnia, Islam?

dude its not really hard..go to the clubs in vegas and pick the low hanging fruit..drunk girls with low self esteem..and honestly you could be taking home a girl every night if you wanted to

kind of fucked up, but look at this dude (rsd owen)..not good looking at all and pulls chicks all the time

>That chin
Wew lad even that beard can't hide that weak chin

It's not that hard. Let's say you have a place, a car and a decent face, you can get tinder and get a chick per week.

I have average looks and no car. I managed to do it. So theorically, after 2 years of tinder, you could have slept with a hundred girls.

That app is easy mode.

>when her belly is bigger than her boobs

This

Presumably, islam is like what 50% of population there.

Muh race huh? Not that I am planing on gooking up or anything, but biological wants and needs not always go with the purity of white race.

>i'm being told what its like being a real man on the internet
shiggydiggy faggots, shiggydiggy

I've been on tinder for almost 2 years and have only fucked 5 off there. Been in my own place for about a year, have a nice car.

All that's missing is a decent face. Body is decent, occasionally get compliments. But face is below average. I hate the shallow dating game.

he'll end up getting cheated on and have to pay child/spousal support until he necks himself.