What's the NWO's plans Sup Forums?

There are obviously factions vying for power and it seems now, especially, there is a power struggle going on that hasn't been seen for many many years. One of the causes of this is increasingly democratized communication between races, cultures, classes, countries, and ideologies.

The internet will change vastly within he next decade. the 2020's are the end of the free internet and it will be talked about for a long time. The largest tech corporations, once on the side of internet freedom, have slowly become less fond of freedom as they realize by colluding with the government they can expand their control and access.

In my mind there's the old guard Neo-Cons: Bushes, Clintons, Kennedy family etc.
And the new guard that we see rising in Silicon Valley: CIA and NSA funded information and surveillance control start-ups such as Palantir,Facebook, Google etc.

What's going on Sup Forums? What do you think the future holds for societies wage slaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

thisblogisratedpgforpropheticguidance.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/frogs-france-and-false-philosophy-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all laid out in the Book of Revelation.

If you're a white man, there is no future: only a grave.

Look, where will you go to? Europe has been destroyed and is being resettled by Muslims.

to make the friggin frogs gay

lmao the bible is a tool of control using moe barbaric means of inspiring fear. not trying to be edgy but if u seriously believe that ur a fucking idiot; we're apes vying for control pal nothing more.

>he thinks the """"NWO"""" has a plan

the only fucking plan there's ever been for anything is to get as rich and powerful as possible, that's litteraly it.

mass depopulation ~90%, (Agenda 21) microchipping (all money is digital and easily manipulated one world currency that is fiat and can be taxed directly and given to ruling class out of nothing, chips will have poison, hormones, tracking, and/or other forms of control. 24/7 surveillance, serfdom, child sex slave orgies and cloning sex slaves for the elite, satanism, who knows what else

Interracial
Breeding
Grounds

:)

not true.

many elites are "good"people. Good in the sense that they want the "best" for humanity. most of humanity are almost ape-like stupid and so easily manipulated. most of the elites are incredibly intelligent. they think they know whats best and the way to stop war, energy scarcity, etc. all the big issues is to join together in a "meeting of the minds" to brainstorm and enact joint long term goals and endeavors.

Many elites are evil too but i truly think some of the new guard do want whats best for all. they don't want everyone to be rich and powerful, but they want us disease free, hunger free, problem free, but we have to submit and bend the knee.

They want to corral humans and then replace them by superintelligent AI/ their own life forms that they create.

Bare bones of it would be
Impoverished brown slave race
New royalty of rich [[elite]]

Nice and slow. No rush when you're in a fucking cabal worth trillions.

this. transhumanism and eugenics. either moderately slow, like the pace it is now or fast when ww4 happens. (ww3 was cold war technically never ended)

Sure they'll always add a dash of charity to everything they do but at the core of it all is the pursuit of cash. Always been wpthat way always will.

The elite will become augmented , all essential processes will become automated. The population will be unnecessary and will be discontinued , ( WW3 Depopulation through direct bombing/famine/disease.)

The NWO is pushing so hard for globalism, because they are trying desperately to have their satanic armies ready to fight their war against Christ and God's army when He returns. They will fail and lose, ultimately.

the NWO wants to infiltrate Sup Forums to gain access to the most dangerous minds on the internet and then use them to work against each other

Obedient goyim are the best goyim!

Thank you for your subservience and lack of resistance. We certainly appreciate it.

This is the kind of retarded shit that just ruins pol.

Surely if they were smart they'd be self aware.

Unless they're not smart, of course.

theyve got to kill us all
were too risky
they need to get the situation under control
whatever it takes

why do they need moe cash when they are already at a level of wealth that will last 50 generations?

I'm not sure what you're getting at? I value by liberty over any kind of paternalistic elite code of control. I am just able to empathize with them because i know many have studied the same things i have and view their actions as a necessary evil for the greater good of humanity. i don't necessarily agree with their conclusions––are you that dense that i have to explicitly say this?

Oh, really? The propaganda has been prepping humans for decades to fight against any perceivable alien visitors.
2 frogs have already appeared as described from Revelations. Which is frankly odd, since it happens at a time when apparently many of the world's amphibians are being reported as dying off. Stars and signs. Symbols and signs. One would have to be quite foolish to ignore the events transpiring, skepticanon. Quite foolish, indeed.

lmao

Ignorance is bliss, until the consequences knock on your door. Then, it's a home invasion. Have a nice life..

desu tho: If what were as a people are looking for is equality, then eugenics is the only option. Intelligence and health are the great separators between humans. once this is overcome the world will be able to be moe equitable as manipulation is less possible and every person is capable of being more than an animal.

The big problem is: what do you do with the newly created under-class? It's an age old ethical dilemma. I'm not sure. That's why I kind of wish a super liberal took over and instituted crazy fucking taxes on the rich and gave free everything, because if this does not happen before the advent of super-AI with crowdsourced intelligence vastly superior to every human combined, we might be truly fucked.

bro. frogs? really??? you need to get out more...

>>bro. literal interpretation? really?? Now, I'm gonna denigrate you.
shiggy
Ask Christ for guidance, read Revelations, and compare it to world events transpiring as well as what is taking place on the internet.

>inb4 archived

You're wrong.

Georgia guidestones - 8/14/2016

no your head just tortured by materialism.

if you'd stopped to notice the things around you, you'd realize they're all intricately designed, including yourself. and such things are designed for an end, that's what teleology means. what's a hammer for but for driving nails? and what are eyes for but for seeing? and so the pursuit of morality (virtue) is the most rational course of action since it allows a person to meet his end of loving God, others, and through all this himself and to help those in his life toward this end as well.

Yeah.. that's the type of thing that makes me happy i'v got an emergency "fuck the world i'm out" backpack and with supplies.

Is Pepe one of the frogs?

The NWO plan..

They take proven NWO forgeries, NWO fiction and works of Futurism(a branch dominated by Jewish writers)

1984, Brave New World, Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Dan Bron's Da Vinci Code, Ray Kurzweil
Then take their inspirition from that and mimic what is in these works.

The confirmed forgery `Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion` is particularly intresting. One reads it and looks around will say hey what is in this book, duplicates exactly what is happening for the last 100 years.

Yet they will never be exposed to the ruling class and academics working for them. Because these when someone point it out they will say/think "hey you stupid normie shut up the Protocols are a proven forgery, you're too stupid to understand peer-reviews science".

Not realizing the Jews use the protocols as a blueprint precicely BECAUSE it is a confirmed forgery, i see no possibility how they can be stopped, they won't be stopped.

That's the thing I'm unsure about. There would already be 3, if not for the fact that Pepe memevolved into Kek. "Dat boi" is another.
But perhaps they are separate things, seeing as how originally, Pepe was "feels good man."
The dragon, the beast, and the false prophet.
Too many possibilities for the dragon to narrow down. The beast seems to be the internet. Dat boi is more than likely some forced meme CIA psy-op bullshit, and could very well be the frog from the false prophet.
Keep in mind that other than the correlation to scripture, the rest of what I said is just speculation.
They will. The false Jews will be defeated by Christ. The more they grip harder to their seat in this world, the more you know that their time is running short.

There's a theory I've read before that the frogs are older than that, and represent the ideals of "liberty, equality, fraternity" from the French Revolution

I agree the recent memes are part of the psyops but I'm not sure if they're actually THE frogs of Revelation.

thisblogisratedpgforpropheticguidance.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/frogs-france-and-false-philosophy-part-1/

I've always been interested in in historicist theories and less quick to believe that everything is this recent

Interesting. I did not know about that. Likewise, I'm not sure either. I'm just staying on my toes, and analyzing as things transpire, and attempting to motivate others into doing the same. Thank you for sharing this.