ur mom is my friend

Hard to care for someone who won't sack up and take sides

You're okay, I guess

Most danes and swedes hate each other. Don't lie

ENSAM
ÄR
STARK

Somalia likes you

You have the most beautiful women in the world and you're importing brown Muslims to fuck them.

That is why we hate you.

Ikke logn. Jeg er i sverige hver sommer og folk er altid glade for at hore at jeg er fra danmark. Det er ikke 1800-tallet længere.

I really haven't much of an opinion about your country, other than internet memes, I have not had any interaction with it.

Unless you count your horrible furniture that never fits together

Vart i sverige besöker du?

Skåningar tycker om danskar

Sidst var jeg i Jönköping, men normalt korer jeg bare rundt og ser forskellige byer. Næste gang tager jeg nok nord på.

folketinget > r*ksdagen

Icelanders feel okay towards you, right? They feel okay towards everyone.

Most of them unironically dislike danes, for good reason though.

Because you're really stuck up your own ass. All your humanitarian progressivism is just one great big countrywide effort to tell other nations that you're more moral than they are

what are some valid reasons to hold misgivings towards Denmark?

we treated the icelandic people very badly when we were their overlord.

Most of your internet commenters are complacent, smug and arrogant.
Now that is also true for lots of Germans (Germans and Swedes are the worst at this) but somehow I see much more swedes do this for some reason

Also swedes in Overwatch who whine about not playing season 2 meta in season 5 while hitting absolutely nothing as Ana

Basically before you guys showed up and it got independent Iceland was an impoverished shithole and today they still have to study Danish at school which feels to them like a dumbed down version of their own language.

You stole their legos?

We are your friends :)

Hands off Nazi! We are actually the HUMANITARIAN SUPERPOWER of the world, so back off will ya!

Because of karma.
t. Cai-Göran

> t. Forest finn

What? Sweden is idolized all over the world. The only people who hate you are your neighbours and Sup Forums.

Krauts and canadians like to disagree

being hated on alt-right sites isnt that bad it seems
being liked by them means you get as much of a different enemy instead