Is this bait?

p-leb

if I wanted to listen to gay brian eno ambient shit, I would have

>not liking Art Decade, Subterraneans and Some Are
pleb detected.

t. brainlet

>t.

Warszawa is a masterpiece

look all I'm saying is that it would flow better if the interludes were interspersed throughout the album to give you periods of rest and anticipation instead of having them all at the end

Listen to the entire Berlin Trilogy as one album and quit being a bitch

Subterraneans is literally one of the best things he ever produced, you utterly ignorant buffoon.

*Goes right to side 2*
ahh

>interludes
If this is the way you're looking at it you're literally just bad at listening to music.

I think the b-side on Heroes is a lot better. Especially stuff like V-2 Schneider and Moss Garden.

I always imagine V-2 Schneider being in a war film, a scene like planes revving up for a bombing raid then taking to the skies.

and Neuklön

How is ambient music of all genres unacceptable for you people? Are you incapable of listening to a song without hooks? Are any of you even adults?

The tracks on the Berlin trilogy are creative and enjoyable, you can't listen to something like Discreet Music or Music for Airports and actually say it was inspired or enthralling, it's purposefully nonchalant.

Discreet Music and Music for Airports are not exactly conveying the same emotions. I wouldn't compare those albums like that.

Why not? It's ambient music after all, the point is that what people are finding unacceptable is interlacing "upbeat" or "linear" songs with erratic or non-conventional, particularly lyric-less songs that throw off the "easy listening" norm that they prefer.

>interludes
It's not Eminem, you fucking dolt.

I think Moss Garden is the best track from his Berlin period. However, I also think that Sense of Doubt is the worst

Thoughts on sound and vision

You should be grateful he had the decency of putting all the ambient stuff on a single side so it doesn't interrupt the flow of the groovy side A

V-2 Schneider is one of the best songs of the Berlin trilogy

It's a Top 5 Bowie song for me