ITT post movies that were good until the ending

ITT post movies that were good until the ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVToF1gHapc
youtube.com/watch?v=ky-uzsw0kqw
youtube.com/watch?v=xO1TScQwu6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did the helicopter pilot take her?

he was horny ok?

blablabla AI = CONSCIENCE blablabla MODERN ENTERTAINMENT blablabla TERMINATOR JUDGEMENT DAY ALL OVER AGAIN WATCH OUT blablabla WHEELCHAIR BOBBY SAYS OH MY GOD AI WILL KILL US blablabla ELON HUSK TELLS ME FUCK AI IS GONNA RAPE ME blablabla

STOP THIS NONSENSE, MACHINES WILL NEVER ACHIEVE CONSCIENCE, THEY WILL BE VERY GOOD AT BEING DOING TASKS WE PROGRAM THEM TO

This was the dumbest part of the ending, aside from the beta-ass MC just standing there and watching everything unfold and letting himself get locked in the facility.

The Google man did nothing wrong as well.

This wasn't a very good movie at all. The ginger's actions and motivations made no sense, his "moral anguish" over the destruction/reprogramming of these robots was not believable

He was just lonely.

There can be no progress without sacrifice/failure.

Ava did nothing wrong

He was lonely virgin and he thought he could get a robot waifu that loved him. A normie fuck like you would never understand how believable it was

This guys physical looks are so adaptable, it's insane. I'm usually good at picking out actors but I had no idea this was Poe from the new Star Wars.

Not to mention he specifically built her to fit the guys tastes

12 years a slave

Falling down, sudden change of character ruined it because they didn't want people to sympathize with him too much.

Garms?

this

It's from Joel Shumacher, who is rather "progressive." It was supposed to prove that the values of the 60s and 50s that D-Fens held on to had their own problems such as the treatment of women and domestic abuse. The movie is supposed to make you go "The 60s had some good ideas, and parts of the 90s are bad and frustrating, but man am I glad that we moved on." It fell flat though since it seemed to be an unfair assessment of old school American ideals. A strong work ethic, law and order, and a sense of propriety are not synonymous with spousal abuse like Joel seems to believe. That's why so many people hate the ending of this movie.

screencapped and will be posted with my fully conscious AI gf in 20 years

be here then you'll be here if you haven't killed yourself

I figured the moral was that we are all "that guy" both the one that is fucked over and the one that fucks everyone else over.

The problems Def-Fens faced in his journey across town had less to do with the "system" and more to do with everyday people being dicks to each other. At the end of the day he was one of those dicks. His rampage wasn't accomplishing anything but being another fucked up thing the people involved had to put up with.

Because that was his job, to pick up people who are waiting at the agreed pick up point?

>STOP THIS NONSENSE, MACHINES WILL NEVER ACHIEVE CONSCIENCE, THEY WILL BE VERY GOOD AT BEING DOING TASKS WE PROGRAM THEM TO

You're an embarrassment to sentient creatures across the world, please end your life.

The ending of the final movie in The Dark Tower series will seriously piss everyone off (assuming they haven't read the books and are not prepared for it).

Screencap this.

you fucking moron, she doesn't achieve consciousness, she does what she was programmed to do: escape.

the asian robot though, she kills the owner despite not being programmed to do so, that was THE REAL "WHAT THE FUCK" MOMENT of the movie.

The ending to this movie pisses me off so bad
>spend the whole film subverting the "Movie robots are always evil for some reason" trope
>lol jk

I didn't recognise that Poe was the spic dad in Drive either

Very good example OP

>I'm usually good at picking out actors
Well not that good apparently? He's not really that adaptable.

it's a
>little tin girl outpowers the genious fit man who built her
episode

No, it won't, because they won't make it past a single movie. Nobody has the desire to see the dark tower, and even if your post was relevant it wouldn't be worth screencapping because it's a spoiler to a fifteen year old book, you whinging fuck.

'tism

10 Cloverfield Lane.

that's just a symptom of autism

Caught this on Netflix a couple of years ago.

Outstanding movie and the ending completely destroys the suspense of the entire movie.

Agreed.

Only right answer.

Not true.

The mistake was calling it Cloverfield and relating it any shape or form to that awful movie

>the ultimate test of her humanity was whether she could be a manipulative bitch
This was the best part, IMO.

I heard Butler was supposed to win but Foxx threatened to walk if his character didn't win.

Main problem is that the ending contradicts the movie.
The movie not only proves she is self aware, it proves shes more human than her creator. Then it goes around and goes "lol tricked you".
By the end its impossible to say what message is the movie trying to convey,

wasn't really good before either.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this movie, but I'm a history geek, I can't accept QT butchering history like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVToF1gHapc

>signs

an otherly world civilization that can travel through space lands on a planet that is ~70% acid to them. real fucking smart.

actually any m night movie, his twists are mostly just plain dumb

sixth sense was good
but wasn't his idea from rumor say desu

I bet you like Gladiator.

One in theatres this very moment in fact.

The ending in two clips youtube.com/watch?v=ky-uzsw0kqw

youtube.com/watch?v=xO1TScQwu6g

this, the ending shat the bed holy shit

this has to be the biggest 3rd-act nose-dive I've ever seen

I liked the ending. It made sense in context of the overarching story line.

Agreed That whole 3rd act reeked of we have no idea how to end this so fuck it it was all a dream ending sad because I loved the concept of this movie and the whole hopeless situation the MC was in by that point

>no

>made sense
>knowing a language makes you able to see the future
kek
Enjoy deus ex machina

wrong

>good till the ending

Nah, it was pretty shit most of the way through. Guy designed a robot to act human and picks a human that will fall in love with the robot and succeeds at fucking up his whole operation cause he likes to drink.

Godtire 9/10 and then the last 15 minutes come and fuck it up to 3/10

>every movie is meant to be a realistic depiction of life

this a thousand times.

i dont know why people defend arrival. they're either:
1. screaming "omg 2DEEP4U" while being dense
2. in love with sci fi fantasy. this movie was mostly believable sci fi until the super power of knowing all of your life events came into play. then it was outrageously absurd.

sauce?

how the fuck was the ending not good

it was perfect

I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!

You misspelled:
> ITT post movies with the best ending

It was a hell of a fun ending.

Towards the end the spoop was shown way too much. Scenes like the bell room were perfect

I don't understand the problem. So having squid like aliens come to earth in extremely advanced ships is ok, and everything is ok until the MC can see the future because she learns their language? Why is that more crazy than the aliens in the first place?

Suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
Especially when new magical future sight abilities due to knowing an alien language lead to the antagonist literally telling the protagonist how to defeat them.

I'm sorry. It's sloppy writing of the worst degree.
If you showed up with a third act conclusion like this to a creative writing class, the teacher would tell you to try again.