niggers

cec

im black

>being black
For what purpose?

What up?

>BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS

are stupid

Dark skin and high melanin was likely evolutionarily advantageous to population groups from Africa.

What an ugly kid, like all of his brothers. Racemixing was a mistake.

go back to Sup Forums you racist white piece of shit

I'm so sorry

>chili
>white

good thread

this was before we invented clothes right? I was reading Germs Guns and Steel and I read some part where he thinks that the original africans weren't as dark as these ones and the original chinks were probably some sort of black based on Negrito tribes in Philipines and Myanmar or some shit like that.

I APPRECIATE THE CONTENT
BUT YOU STILL LOST THE FOOTBALL MATCH THAT WOULD HAVE SAVED CHILE

Question for Americans: What's it like living with niggers? Like, how do you feel walking down the street from an ATM or grocery store with a 100 bucks in your pocket, I bet deep down you're scared shitless some nogs would gang up on you and leave you in cold blood. What's it like knowing deep down you can't even take out your girl for an evening stroll without at least 50% chance of her getting raped by the pack of monkeys while you're forced to watch? What's it like knowing you're about to get South Africa'd in 50-60 years max? I'd cry myself to sleep every night, desu.

Good post

around blacks never relax

It could be a little bit of both; europeans developed shit like needing to drink milk from other animals because they were so deficient in various minerals and vitamins

Better to be South Africa'd by the time I'm dead than Sarajevo'd already

>Better to be South Africa'd by the time I'm dead than Sarajevo'd already
That might be true, but at least we have Western Herzegovina, Western Mostar and some parts of Central Bosnia, also Duvno and Livno, plus we had a brutal, medieval war in this country just 20 years ago, we're used to death, meanwhile you've just started, it's not in your DNA yet.

Niggers gonna nig

What's it like knowing Drumpf doesn't care for white ppl after all?
What's it like knowing the media wants you genocided and replaced?
What's it like knowing all your guns are just a show-off meme?
What's it like knowing you give 30% of your earnings to shitskins and niggers?
What's it like knowing niggers literally kill and rape thousands of you with no repercussions?

te meo

best thread eu

sandnigger's

>say the eastern european shithole

Enjoy getting Detroit'd, whiteboi. Haha, you know it's inevitable, your precious Klomph has only bought you a couple of years before getting stomped on again. You can't even fight off Antifa cucks, whiteboi.

>europeans developed shit like needing to drink milk from other animals because they were so deficient in various minerals and vitamins

Also dat Neanderthal blood.

jew's

haha niggers

>you now remember that niggerjokes trip

That was Sup Forums's golden age

>somehow it's Sup Forums's fault that some people are actually black as in that's their actual color
just get over it, black people are real and crying about Sup Forums will NOT fix it

For me, it's fat niggers in overalls

Wouldn't know, only poor white Americans have to live amongst niggers.

this image must be at least 13 years old

>population groups from Africa
you're saying that like we're the same species

What is the niggler/black man ratio of all blacks in amurrica?

5/20/75 ratio. 5% are cool, 20% are neutral(not cool but lynching is a bit much), 75% need to be strung to the nearest telephone pole or put on a plane to Africa and thrown out halfway through the trip.

why are americans so black?

>mfw a nigger breathes near me without asking for my permission first

I agree but to be honest I'd have 25% of whites lynched too

Americans, how does it feel you've been overrun by nigger """""culture""""" since the inception of MTV and such? Your white sons are mostly wiggers and ghetto wannabes, your daughters crave for black penis, your children in general talk, write and dance like niggers, they listen to nigger """""music""""" such as r 'n' b, nig-hop, rap etc. They even do nigger hand gestures. One of many proofs is crowd-shots during all the sports events.
>y'all
>af
>lit
>savage
>u about dat life?
>shook
>lmfao

Unironically kill yourselves, you fucking nigger lovers.

I'd like all non Finns to die.

>According to the 2013 census, Islam is the majority faith in Bosnia and Herzegovina, making up 51% of the population

Where did you see me denying it, LeJello? At least our moslems are white, many of them have green/blue eyes and only chimp-out during the war, meanwhile your niggers chimp-out every fucking hour in your Jewmerica? Have some popcorn and pizza and get with your latest Dr. Phil, DePhilip.

el bosniANO
JAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJAJAJAJAJ

>all these negritos getting mad

You sound very stressed.
What's wrong pal?

stop appropriating my culture

Would rather America be 51% black than 51% white(lol slavs) Muslim. Blacks don't plot to bring down your entire civilization with billions of dollars in Saudi funding.

throwing shades lmfaooooo, shit is lit

look like chavs desu

wtf i hate america now

>american education

What's it like not to live here

amazing desu, if all america is like ohio (been there twice) and california (thrice) then no thank you

I'm Iranian. Am I black or white?