4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

close but the correct order is

5>4>6>>>dogshit>=3>2>1

more like

5>4>7=6>3>2

Phantom Menace is much better than Attack of the Clones, otherwise agreed with this order.

actually it's

5>4>6>3>7>2>1

I put 2 infront of 1 because
>diner
>geonosis battle
>lgihtsaber fight
>cgi yoda
>i hate sand
>komino
>clone army

pretty much, yeah

More like
5>>>>>>...>>>others

Dogshit>>>>>>5>6>>>>>>>>>>3>>>>>>

5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 1 > 2 > 3 for me

reverse order for auralnauts star wars

Damn Sup Forums is garbage these days. The CORRECT order is:

1>5>4>3>6> > > > > > > 2 > > > > > > > > 7

, LIKED TOO

I respect your opinion though I have one minor quibble with it.

4 > 6 > 5 > 1 > 7 > 2 > 3

3 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 7

7>6>5>4>3>2>1

t. i have degree in mathematics

Patrician tier.

no

4 > 5 > 6 > 3 > 7 > 2 > 1

Looks good to me.
I actually enjoyed Phantom Menace

5 > 4 > 6 = 7 >>>>>> shit >>>>>> 1 >>>>>>> every movie ever made >>>>>>> 2 = 3 = EU shit

5 > 7 > 4 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2

I kek'd loudly

2 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 1 > 6

fag
just kidding me too

>prequel haters on neo-Sup Forums

yawn this board is really taken over huh?

Is the recommended viewing order?

A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back
Read Plaguis novel
Watch Clone Wars series
Revenge of The Sith
Return of The Jedi
The Force Awakens

5>4>6>3>7>1>2

>Watch Clone Wars series
if you're 12 i guess

Unironically true

my personal rank (by taste, not by how good they "are")

5 > 1 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 2 > ewok movie > 7 > holiday special > that clone wars movie no one cares about

I love every single bit of the EU btw, absolutely everything I knew about the EU was gold and I loved how even the most inconsistent and ridiculous stories could be canon.

Objective patricians choice

3>6>2>5>1>4>>>>>

TCW develops the character of Anakin more than the prequels could ever hope to. you actually understand why he was tempted by the dark side beyond a vague story about an oddly specific power.

Stop pretending anyone liked the prequels

ya dude

>that gif
and ahsoka's arc is great too ofc. last couple eps of season 5 are legit some of the best of any animated series

6 > 5 > 4 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

To be quite honest with you fampais.

That's dumb, I was perfectly fine with the "I don't like sand" explanation for the dark side conversion of Anakin.
TCW just explains stuff that didn't have to be explained. I read that they said the clones had some mind control chip in TCW, is that true? That's retarded, it was way more interesting if it was left unexplained as it would make you think they were only acting friendly and would turn against the jedis at any time even if they acted like the best bros with them.

5>4>6>3>1>2>>>battle for endor>>>>caravane of courage>>>>>Holiday special>>>>>>>>>VII

Case closed lads.

Switch 6 with 5 and that's my ranking. RotJ is really underrated.

Jedi's always been my favorite. 4, 5, and 6 are all stellar IMO. 7 was probably the best we could hope for in a modern Star Wars film.

Best ITT

im glad you couldnt tell i was being sarcastic

Here's how it goes from best to worst:

1. ep5
>this is the Star Wars universe feeling its most real, lived in and high-stakes. Visually striking with a talented crew, engaged cast and a budget to spend.

2. ep4
>muh nostalgia of course. But it stands as #2 because of its place in cinematic history. Yes its buck rogers and all sorts of other crap mashed together, but this particular treatment of pulp sci-fi did what was previously IMPOSSIBLE - it brought those worlds and ideas to a larger audience. Faggots who use Kino and Patrician seriously when speaking are incapable of understanding the importance of this in the context of the history of making moving pictures. Also, literal - literal groundbreaking cinema game-changing effects possibilities.

3. ep6
>It's close between 4 and 6. 6 is the flashiest, its the most viscerally entertaining and it sets the stage for an expanded universe that has captured the imaginations and interests of some very talented people (and a lot of autists for sure). 6 suffers from some strange issues (Ewoks, re-use of the Death Star etc.) that mar what is otherwise a film on par with ep5 or very close to.

4. ep3

>a deeply deeply flawed prequel trilogy, somehow 15 years too early and late comes to a close. It attempts at the last to right a sinking ship and for that you have to give it some credit, and some leeway. The battle over Couruscant calls back to ep6 fight with the second death star for cool factor and cinematic fun. It makes mortal the Jedi in a way that nobody thought we'd get to see on screen and in making the space wizard monks fallible and killable, raises the stakes considerably for Star Wars in general. But the dialogue is still unforgivable and Lucas' misguided attempt at relying totally on CGI continues to age horrendously.

5. ep7

>fuck you. I almost put ep 3 ahead of it, just because the final script is such a design by committee, "cant rock the boat" cash grab its insulting to the fans, let alone a casual audience. However, the return to emphasis on practical effects and sets as well as finally, finally, embracing some of the few universally good additions to the Star Wars made by the EU fiction squeak it ahead. Yes Rey is a Mary Sue, or at least a borderline one and yes, you're all racist fucks so no blacks in muh universe but shit, they retold you episode 4 in the 21st century - and we havent had a good buck rogers tale in a long while kids.

6. ep1
>muh nostalgia, again. If you were lets say older than 6 or 7 years old when this came out and a nerd, your entire existence revolved around the fact that this shit was happening in your lifetime. With hindsight, I get what Lucas was trying for basing the movie around a trade blockade - the banality of evil emerging in bueruacracy worlds away. A bloated system too rigid to adapt and a warrior priest caste that sees themselves as superior while professing the opposite. Unfortunately Lucas has never been a strong screenwriter and with nobody left to tell him "no" we get Jar Jar Binks, "lets try spinning!" "are you an angel?!" and Silo Bibble the VR Wiggle.

7. ep2
>unquestionably the worst main line star wars film produced to date. The thing is a trainwreck of over-reliance on poorly-aging cgi and green screen sets that robbed the actors of needed visual and spacial cues. Not to mention the worst script of the three films (at least as shot/released). It is nonsensical in its plot delivery, shoddy in its pacing and blatantly objectionable in even the wipes chosen to transition between scenes. "i hate sand." Get fucking killed.

So there, that is the correct ranking with allowances for personal preference to swap ep4 and ep6 and ep7 and ep1 (depending on how assblasted you were by their rehashing a story with the new one)

"The prequels were better" IS a meme and cheap bait.

Can we stop having this conversation now?

...No, I suppose we can't... you're all autistic and this is a Cambodian craft services forum.

3234323 and!

Yeah, this is accurate, providing that you accept power gaps between each trilogy and also 1 and 2 are both so awful I can't decide which is worse.