What do you say when girlys ask what music you listen to ?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drop my spaghetti and turn 720 degrees and moonwalk away forward

to this day that has only ever happened once. i said "prog" and that was the end of the conversation.

"I don't listen to music. Music is for weak beta males with emotional problems"

i love andy :)

Good music.

"oh i don know" *looks bashfully at the floor* "all sortsa stuff..."

Girls don't talk to me, so there's no problem.

Fuck no, Politics is for angry beta males with emotional problems.

The only reason anybody asks that question in the first place - guys and girls alike - is because they want to have an excuse to babble on about their taste in music/favorite artist/whatever, so whatever you say to them will not matter at all.

I mean seriously, unless a person is truly, genuinely in to music and knows beyond surface level pitchfork approved shit, classic rock, or whatever people listen to today, talking music to anybody in the 18-24 year range is suicide-tier conversation. Worse than normies who talk sports I swear.

Then again I'm probably just an autistic cunt.

oh, you know, all kinds of jazz. Miles David, John Coltrane, the list can go on...

"Oh, it varies I guess"

"a lot of music most of it is really boring though I can show you if you're really that interested"

I said cky once, she walked off

tell them ....that ........millionsofstartsintheyoureyes................uh..............im.. gotta go (commits suicide later)

"Rock and punk type stuff"

Seriously I have never been asked this by a girl where my response has actually mattered. No matter what you listen to odds are they haven't heard of your favorite bands unless they've seen radio play in the past decade.

>shit what do i listen to my mind just went blank
>she's staring at you, say "um" out loud so you don't look like an autistic retard
>should i mention some weird punk band?
>what does she listen to, what if she has no idea what i'm talking about
>should i mention some classic rock or something? i like pink floyd
>no that sounds stupid you have to sound like you actually are interested in music, name a weird garage rock band or something
m-mac demarco
>SHIT

>everything, but mostly 80s music like New Order and the Cure

I like to go on a long satirical esoteric rant about how and why i don't like music.

A few times it's come across as charming and funny, most of the time it's extremely obnoxious and offputting for them.

I'm working on it.

I'd be honest about my taste.

this

"meme music"

IN THIS FRIENDLY FRIENDLY WOOOORLD

jupiter jazz

>Mostly alternative and punk, a bit of techno and hip-hop
Works fine 4 me

takbir

>I like everything except country and rap

>I don't want to name them off.. that seems boring.

Just say "mostly indie" then ask them what they like. Usually a pretty good bet since indie is such a broad genre now, and if a girl is asking you what music you like that means she thinks she has good taste. Just play off of whatever alt-normie "indie" music she says she likes or is popular nowadays. Actual normies won't ever ask you what music you like cause they don't really give a shit, they just treat music like a fashion.

Shit forgot the pic

>what music do you listen to user?
>early punk and emo, like husker du, black flag rites of spring
>Oh wow user I didn't know you hand such great taste
>Now let me suck your penis
>wonderful thanks

soy as fuck

This or "alternative" because it's a bit of a blanket statement and women seem to like it.

they don't. but when other people ask me, i say 'a little bit of everything, but mostly japanese and spanish music'

cheer up dude

flume, kendrick, tame impala, nujabes, led zepelin

all of them execpt rap and country

I'm pretty sporadic with my taste but i'm really digging the Beasties atm

I say Rock music, it's vague as fuck and it works. Sometimes i also add Jazz.

>words are a plant

A lot of different music. I have a soft spot for cheesey prog and hip hop.
Kendrick, Q, Danny brown...oh prog? King Crimson, gentle giant, Pink Floyd.. yeah

>Talking down your own taste
Absolute pleb, I bet you say where you live is shitty too

extreme music, experimental, industrial, noise

exclusively paris hilton dj sets from 2012

Metal, Mike Patton

I answer them and ask a question back like a regular person.

Say "you first, what do you listen to?" Then agree with everything they say, "woah we have the same taste!!"

If I have to listen to one more tswift song with her I'll kill myself

Ya blew it

I tell them I don't really listen to music anymore, which is the truth.

I mean, same as anyone else, I just tell her I listen to almost anything and ask what she listens to so I can play something of whatever genre she can enjoy
I don't try too hard to impress girls since i like dudes i guess

underrated post

>not liking pre-2017 swizzy
wtf user?
"Right now I'm really into like sadboi trap. Its really neat." Then I stay virgin.

not that I don't like her, I don't like her enough to listen to her five times every day

what are you doing here besides shitposting?

>Then again I'm probably just an autistic cunt.
yea probably

fuck thats real

wtf nigga just say radiohead

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/91765509#top

patrician answer

>Porter Robinson, Pegboard Nerds, Stonebank, Madeon, basically anything from OWSLA or Monstercat

fuck i realized i always ask people that question so then i can talk about music. damn

I say everything and show them all of the albums I have on my phone, she sort of looks at it and scrolls through it, she laughs and tell's me "I was just trying to have a conversation with you", I completely shrugh it off and keep drinking, I then remember the conversation months later and analyze my aspy behavior.
Fucking cute, I want to duck you user, I literally got my dick hard thinking about it, I imagine you in my head as a really cute white boy with bright red lips and shit, I want to use your mouth, I want to put my duck over those red lips.