H&R Block

i have autism

how much do i have to train to become like him? i want cute rat girlfriend

how is this a movie?
im watching it in ten minute segments and im still not even half way done

BOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIINNNNG!!!

i cant believe the critics bashed it. it was very entertaining unlike cap america civil war... fuck critics

People like you riddled with mental disorders are the reason movies are dumb down to the lowest common denominator.

what is the movie about?
i don't like affleck anymore after bvs it even retroactively ruined good will hunting

How can anyone take a post like this seriously.

Also knowing that his therapist slashed his wrists and hanged himself

>cute rat girlfriend
Kendricks ?

why would a man bother to slash his wrists before throwing himself out of a bucket?

Batfleck and The Punisher are brothers

The movie is basically 'What would happen if John Wick was an autistic accountant?'

Yep

Was it ... dare I say... autism?

fucking sweet trailer mane, radiohead soundtrack n shit

i don't even know why the movie presented this as a twist

anyone who didn't immediately realise they were brothers should consider suicide

ay accountant
leme ask u summin

I don't think it was, it wasn't fully revealed until the end but it wasn't presented as a huge twist. It seems more like a continuation of the brothers on opposite sides theme done in Warrior, it's just didn't hit you over the head with it and slow people didn't realise until the end.

I never looked at reviews, but that's bullshit. The Accountant was great. Autistic Batman was an interesting character

To become an accountant?

Get an accounting degree and study to become a CPA. /biz/ can give you more details.

Then once you're rolling in that steady income of $70,000 in the Omaha metro area, a rat faced girlfriend should be easy peasy.

Critics hate fun action movies for whatever reason. Every year there's a really fun one that gets only 50-60% on RT for no goddamn reason.

>movie about an assassin
>60 minutes in, has done zero wetwork
>literally just sperging out with shit tier b-story love interest