White is superior to others

>white is superior to others
>do not help these poor refugees

where is your chivalry?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/35-years-on-where-are-israels-vietnamese-refugees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Refugees are like vermin.

You don't show respect or offer help to a rat.

If they closed the border then no more children would drown.

>samurais are superior
>get nuked twice
>turn into kawaii desu ne faggots

where is your honor?

You take them then faggot.

im depressed finn but after saw pic i was content
thx kike

Chivalry mandates that we slaughter the Saracen dogs. I fucking wish we still had some.

they should emigrate to other mudslime nations

he was helped
they moved his body so the photographer could make him look better

And then they get blown up by a hidden bomb inside the body.

Refugees belong in refugee camps in the neighboring countries, not our streets. And certainly not more than one country over from the war they are running from (and also started themselves.)
I don't mind them being helped as long as they stay in their camp and are fed, clothed, and sheltered by the Red Cross and their legion of useful idiots. However, as soon as I'm forced to accept them and fund them, they can get bent.

You know I always get a laugh when I see this photo. The photographers actually found him among some rocks but moved his dead body onto the shore so the shot would be "more photogenic". Instead of taking the body and wrapping it, treating it with the sanctity human life supposedly deserves, they moved it to take some pictures so they could make some money. And we get mad at people for not taking in more refugees, not at the soulless douchebags who do things like this to take advantage of them.

>we should get mad at photographers instead of people indirectly causing this sort of thing

Row, row, row your boat
Gibsmedat new teeth,
Throw your family overboard,
Dead kids on the beach -- Ha Ha!

test

I don't understand what this pic tries to convey. Someone care to explain me?

>causing
>even indirectly causing
I indirectly cause a hurricane on the other side of the planet because I coughed too hard. Better sell all my belongings to help those poor people out!

Nice try schlomo.

see

The child wasn't even a refugee, he was the son of the smuggler and was there to learn the trade of smuggling when the ship capsized.

I knew we could count on you, Australia.

Corpse moved and neatly arranged to provide dramatic propaganda photo, rather than report news.

Thanks mate

>where is your chivalry?

What's the point of extenting chivarly to people I don't really want to exist, let alone live in my country?

Little guy having a comfy nap on the beach. Aww.

Says the fucking jap who doesn't let in any refugees.

That's really Fuck up.

but we are
eastern europeans and anglos aren't white

Ever since jousting died out as a popular sports amongst the elite chivalry died with it.

>Let's spend hundreds of billions of dollars helping these other people during a recession

>instead of just killing isis, because if you kill them they win!

Pretty sure Japan isn't letting in refugees because you're all pretty xenophobic and wouldn't let American refugees in even though most of you love us.
Having said that, I feel bad for the refugees sure, but we have enough problems as it is we don't need to bring in more.

How many has your country taken? Like 20? And they've already raped a girl? Yeah fuck off, you zipperhead, I hope more drown.

The family had been living in Turkey for a number of years, they were not refugees.

The child's Aunt was willing to sponsor them to move to Canada but the father wanted dental surgery that he couldn't afford their so he attempted to migrate illegally into Europe.

The child died as a result of his fathers selfish actions, the media then used the corpse as a propaganda tool in order to guilt Europeans into allowing more "refugees" safe passage into the continent.

Rich coming from a Jap anyway, 27 accepted asylum seekers in 2015.
How brave, how compassionate.

Help a snake and not expect it to backstab you is typical yurocuck behavior

We can't help people indoctrinated to kill us.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE KNIGHTS ARE ALREADY FULL OF MUDSLIMES ALREADY

>you
>not sudoku'ing yourself
where is your bushido?

>refugees
please stop saying this, they are invaders

Then let Russia kill ISIS.

They bombed our ASF because they want Assad and Iran's black markets for sanction evasion. Putin doesn't give a shit about isis.

kek

>do not help these poor refugees

Except we do, constantly.

They are mainly fleeing from Assad, not ISIS.

not all refugees are rapefugees

>timesofisrael.com/35-years-on-where-are-israels-vietnamese-refugees/

Assad and the ASF rebels try to target civilians very rarely. You can see civilians wandering around mid battles just trying to get to work.

The Kurds aren't insanely ethical but they also are hesistant to lynch civilians, with a new kurd faction broken off recently that actually snowballs human rights to try and get international recognition.

Most people fleeing the region are leaving because there is no work or what little there is is shit. You can do easier work in the EU and get paid 6 times as much.

says the jap.
>According to the UNHCR, in 2012 Japan accepted just 18 refugees for resettlement,[181] while the US took in 76,000.[182]

>Assad and the ASF rebels try to target civilians very rarely.
- what Americans ACTUALLY believe.

Wow.

Assad has killed protesters and probably treat civies like shit, but his soldiers don't specifically target civilians.

There's video evidence of battles.

with all these pro-rapefugee threads popping up it seems like it's basically confirmed the terror attack was by the religion of peace and the shills are in overdrive

fuck off nippon. i sit in the middle of this cataclysm and you have no idea what you are talking about.
1. many of them aren't refugees, they are illegal immigrants from non-combatant countries.
2. esp. these (and afghans) are highly criminal.
3. even the "real" refugees come on an illegal base - they pass through several secure countries and aim the ones with the highest social standards. that is not covered by any international law and it's against dublin III.

i wish ppl would at least acquire a minimum of knowledge before talking about this issues. all the leftist populists apogolists would have to shut up immediately.

>his soldiers don't specifically target civilians.

Yeah they do.
For example he bombs bakeries when many people stand in line for bread.

FPBP

You know who contributes most to development in 3rd world countries? Whites. Now stfu

We'll start giving them human rights, once they start being humans.