How come Latinas are thick, while Spanish and Asians (Native American connection btw) are flat assed?

How come Latinas are thick, while Spanish and Asians (Native American connection btw) are flat assed?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/dhara.limaa/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=hkGP9Y-qwR0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Negro genes

Not really. What you see was cherry picked.

PT gens dummy

Hybrid vigour

Cosmetic surgery

Nah man. I have seen more thick latinas than thick asians or spanish people. Even the mostly Amerindian blooded latinas are thick pls explain

>her stomach sticking out
>Why are heavier women more thicc?
Seems obvious user

Majority of Latinas are not THICC, the ones that you see that have big assess have either ass implants or Latinas from countries with a high amount of African ancestry (Brazil, Colombia, and Venezuela)

>tfw gyms are more and more popular
>tfw there are a lot of girl with peach asses
Life is not that ba 2bh

ur puling the bunda card with that kuruminha, ive told ya it was us

True, ass surgery is really popular in Latin America

latinas even the white/injun ones are the only one who can challange black booty

The girl on the right definitely has a fake ass

Because Asians tend to be neotenic feature.it's different evolved from negroid,caucarsoid.

no its called "RABO" and we invented it and exported it ova seas

>Iranian IG whore on the left
>Fake latina ass IG whore on the right
Ayyy

that good feel

pic related.

explain fat assed amerindians

that ass... I know it's fake, but I still wanna eat it

Brazilian girls with this Portuguese look make me horny as fuck.

Who is this goddess?

>explain fat assed amerindians
Negro ancestry or surgery like the man said

Bullshit, Southern Europeans are generally thicker than Northern Europeans and many Native Americans are pretty curvy.

Also, Black ancestry and diet.

it's cherry picking.
Asians has big ass person too.
I didn't said all Asians are flat ass.

>instagram.com/dhara.limaa/?hl=en
Look closely at the area around here thigh and you will notice something :^)

because they are FAT
and asians are naturally tiny
asian is the perfect genetic denomination

my yellow fever phase was an absolute mistake

>Portuguese look

i like that "look" 2 if u know what im talking about

I have never heard of Portuguese, Spanish or Italians being thick - only latinas.

>Also, Black ancestry and diet.
Mexican girls are pretty T H I C C yet they for the most part aren't part black

Is that thigh fold sweat?

gib portuguese gf plz

>diet
This actually, they eat a lot which is fine until they are 25/30 depending on the genetics later they are fat as fuck. I remember dating a brazilian qt with a nuce bunda and she once introduced me to her mom a gigantic landwhale

It's private

They compete here, for who's more thicc and go to gym

I'd say Italian girls are pretty thick around their thighs and ass, probably due to all the pasta they eat

Spanish and Portuguese aren't though

I'm guessing it's dietary differences and for whatever reason conquistadors chose to breed with the fat assed natives

This is not an Amerindian. This is a mullato girl

I meant look at the image I posted, she shopped the picture around here thigh.

Big asses are not an Amerindian trait.

Either negro or berber trait. Some whites have it too.

Hit me with some thick IG latinas to follow.

None of the girls you linked to are black

pedo out

The glass lmao you are right

not my case , i am flat

lol no
they are very common

Proofs?

Latinas are not thick at all , all those blonde northern european tourists you see on the street parading their bubble butts on yoga pants have much better bodies than the vast majority of girls here.
In fact the more brown a latina is the narrower her hips and wider their shoulders (native fenotype)
You guys fell for the meme.

>thick
Fat.

>Southern Europeans are generally thicker than Northern Europeans
Not true
> and many Native Americans are pretty curvy.
Not true
How come American always make the most ignorant posts?

This

just believe it

Northern Euro girls have flat asses m8

low test manwhore spotted

you guys are literally italians not true latino

If northern Euro girls have flat asses then the average non cherrypicked latina has hank hill asses.
Yet our Italian girls have curves while the immigrant women from latin america are flat goblings.

brazilians are not latinos

most "latinas" are not thick, only colombians and brazilians are

youtube.com/watch?v=hkGP9Y-qwR0

00:40

we are.
we are not hispanics. but we're definitely latinos.

>Colombians are thick
Not true, they are fat.
Brazilians do have a large amount of thicc girls but its because they have lots of plastic surgeries and a very strong gym culture.

"we"" you're
get the fuck out macaco latino

This guy knows

most girls here work out too, stop talking like if you knew shit, nigger

>Spanish
>Native American connection
i've never heard this before, please explain

Stop lying to yourself.

what is paraguayita fogosa or most turras?

mestizas can have great bodies if they are more on european side than the native side.
And often they have bigger tits and ass than full euros. Something happens because of the mix.

My half paraguayan niece has a banging body, and you wouldnt expect it from how her mother (full spanish, attractive, but tall and skinny), and father (a 1.72 mestizo), look.

Sudacas in general are getting fatter and fatter but Colombia still is one of the least fat countries.

being slightly overweight is pretty common here. being obese, not at all.

ok, it seems like you're an expert about my country, please tell me more about it

>>Spanish
Well it's well known that Amerindians are Asians who crossed the Bering strait many many years ago. Spanish people colonized large parts of the Americas. + they got a lot of black slaves. Now imagine all of them fucking and creating all types of different mongrels. Now let's compare the butts of the pure asians and pure spanish to these mongrels, and you will notice latinas got the biggest asses

Brazil's gym culture + fake asses already infected the rest of latin america and now it's infecting the U.S.

WHY THE FUCK IS THE US PICTURED WITH LATIN AMERICA?!

Turras wear jeans de tiro largo you mongoloid, if chetas used those you wouldnt be able to walk outside without getting a boner.
Notice the discrepancy between the % of men and women in Colombia.

The majority of girls from my cunt do not have fat assess but in average (if they take care of what they eat and not become fat) they have very beautiful asses in average. Asses like the one from Emma Watson is probably the most common type of ass around here and I love it.

"Muh Bering"

Amerindians came from Atlântida, and so did we, thats the reason we share superior ass's.
u and all the small ass species are Lucy' tier humanoids, while we are big but anunaki

fuck is wrong with her forehead?

wtf kind of latino only likes flat asses? you already failed being latin m8

??? what do u mean

Mate if you like cheeky behinds go outside, there is no magical continent full of fat assed exotic women you just fell for a meme because you're on the spectrum.

That's not a flat ass m8 plus have fun with your fat ass girlfriend/wife when she becomes old and her ass gets all wrinkled and with celulitis

Pic related is another example, objectively a beautiful ass.

her sister's is better

lmao

being lazy i guess, most women i know wouldn´t do shit for themselfs thats why they are phat asses, pic very related.

test

her sister is better

I hope you realize that's an assjob and a fucking terrible brazilian tranny tier one.

You only like her because she fucks niggers so you think you have a chance

I think she is the pure white one and not arm*nian like the older ones. But her biological dad is a tr*nny

wuts rowng?

got moar she look yummy

if i was black like you i wish i was as handsome as rocky 2bh

i want to impale a latina with my big baltic cock tbqh

You're trolling, right??

kylie is also pure white, but she got many surgeries to look as non white as possible kek