How can Southern European boys even compete against such a fine Germanic specimen

How can Southern European boys even compete against such a fine Germanic specimen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFLj1WFJmMA
youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZTml2sM6M
youtube.com/watch?v=IM9PUegDRz8
youtube.com/watch?v=_IAHFz5X3zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By killing him and raping his daughter.

Ask it to my Germanic boyfriend, he wants to be fucked in the ass every night in this period ... I can't keep up.

probably has a cypriot brother somewhere kek

rude

That guy is overrated even in black metal. He is only known for burning churches. He wasn't even the first to make black metal
youtube.com/watch?v=IFLj1WFJmMA
Even Brazilians were doing black metal before him and I read the norwegians from the second wave of black metal got inspiration from this band. Fenriz is a admirer IIRC:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_27DRSCB6M

Gringos even made a tribute album to them
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZTml2sM6M

>Hurrrrr people did black metal before Varg so he's overrated and is only known because of church burnings
Nobody has ever claimed that Varg or anyone he was associated with created black metal, it's called second wave for a reason. He still put out some of the best metal albums ever in the early 90s.

I love Varg t b h lads.
I like how mad he makes """"""white"""""" nationalist from Southern Europe and with brown eyes.

Black metal is shit music for edgy autists.

he looks alright for being 44

It's the perfect deconstruction of rock music and is great to listen to to cleanse your musical palette (Try listening to Darkthrone/Mayhem/Burzum after binging on hip hop/pop music and you'll see what I mean by this). I like it, I don't really think I need to justify my taste beyond that.

I like it because of the atmosphere. Lyrics are irrelevant to me. Vocal are like another instrument.
Listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=IM9PUegDRz8

varg created atmoblack so yeah, fuck that guy

I like his videos. Honestly he makes everyone mad and I love him for that.

Filosofem is objectively one of the best black metal albums of all time

>He wasn't even the first to make black metal

So fucking what? Who cares who did it first? His first few albums are among the genre's finest. Sarcofaggot are black/thrash not true black metal.

Black metal was invented by a British band.

Yeah. I was going to talk about them but I gave up because people would say they are only thrash metal. I'm aware of their influence.

What the fuck is with those subtitles?

Just YT being retarded

It doesn't matter dude, I've never heard anyone claim Norwegians created black metal, especially not Varg in particular. You're arguing with a straw man.

He unironically looks like the kind of Germanic that easily passes for southern Euro, the ones that don't are usually the Lundgrens and such

no he doesn't look remotely southern european you deluded moor

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

Deathspell Omega is literally one of the only good black metal bands with something ''original'' to themselves.

Daily reminder that all his children are autistic, he subsists on his wife's autismbux and he lives in a shack in the woods making videos about how blue eyes help him not get blinded by snow

He lives off blackmetalbux though and his videos get hundreds of thousands of viewers.

hes sh*talian

thus making him Greek

yeah his family looks so unhappy

You aren't whidddde :DDDD

t.Varg

I think most of us would look a little rough if we were in Vargs shoes.

The dude's always been an outsider in society and struggled with the authorities since he was an edgy teenager. First prison and then being in trouble for his political beliefs.

Dauđi Baldrs>>>>any other thing Varg made

let's find out

He looks like if he is on his 60s kek

Varg sounds like such a goofball

youtube.com/watch?v=_IAHFz5X3zo

Varg BTFO

His daughter would look better with a Mediterranean dick in her mouth

Varg is a sad, bitter man-child

He believes pure nords have nigger genes purely for having brown or green eyes

what the fuck

I have never seen a black person with even remotely green eyes, i thought that was a whit people thing