PHI:Markelle Fultz shines in Summer League debut
BOS:Jaylen Brown goes off for 29 points
IND:Darren Collison agrees to 2-year deal w/ IND
BOS:Stevens says surgery unlikely for Thomas
GS:Report: Durant agrees to 2-year deal w/ GSW
UTA:Report: Mutual interest between Hill and LAL
LAK:Report: MIN, GS, OKC, NO interested in Young
NY:Derrick Rose meeting with Bucks on Monday
WAS:Bojan Bogdanovic wants $16m per season?
NY:Report: Carmelo open to joining CLE or HOU
DEN:Paul Millsap, Denver agree to 3-yr, $90m deal
WAS:Report: Sacramento offers Otto Porter the max

rotoworld.com/sports/nba/basketball

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5TxXsiGano
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Hayward to Boston confirmed, fuck Miami lmfao

>Austin Horton: Not from Hayward (obviously) or the Jazz, but I’m told the decision will be between Utah & Boston, is expected to be announced tomorrow

the lauri

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=C5TxXsiGano

>pb fag BTFO
oh i am a laffin

>6% of 3s in the playoffs

John Wall Status: Still shook

ill jus leave this here

He's got that Greg Oden disease

>the 70shitters literally spent a draft pick on a glorified mascot

lmfao

Patrik Laine of the NBA

>76

ayyyy

Thank you hinkie you are GOD

i unironically like this

When you really think about it.

Westbrook and Paul George are the second coming of Kobe and T-Mac

>8x NBA Champion
>8x Finals MVP
>6x NBA MVP
>5x NBA DPOY
>1x NBA 6MOTY
>1x NBA MIP
>2018 NBA ROTY
>First Team All-Rookie
>11x Scoring Champion
>7x Steals Title
>12x Assist Title
>18x All-Star
>5x All-Star MVP
>15x All-NBA First team
>3x All-NBA Second Team
>2x All-NBA Third Team
>15x All-Defense First Team
>3x All-Defense Second Team
>7x 50-40-90 Member
>Leading Scorer all-time
>Assist Leader all-time
>Steals Leader all-time
>Leading Playoffs Scorer all-time
>Assist Leader for Playoffs all-time
>Steals Leader for Playoffs all-time
>Leading Finals Scorer all-time
>Assist Leader for Finals all-time
>Steals Leader for Finals all-time
>All-time 3-Point shot leader
>5x Olympic Gold Medals
>5x Fiba World Cup Gold Medals
>NBA HOF as Player
>Career averages of: 28/14/8/3/2
>Shooting splits of: 53/44/92
>20 year career all for the Los Angeles Lakers

You sad dude

>giving him (You)s

faggot

who /bostonfagbutwantlonzototearitupforbutthurt/ here?

who /wantstodie/ here?

>Durant to sign 2 year 50 M dollar deal

LMAO AT THE SERVANT

Can someone explain me how the John Wall shook meme started ?
I've been lurking for more than a year and I still don't understand it.

>Warriors 3peat
>KD wins another MVP
>Harden wins an MVP
>PG and Westbrook move to LA
>LeBron loses more finals
>OKC gets the first overall pick
>Harden doesn't opt for his player option in 2019
>Durant moves back to OKC due salary problems in GS
>Harden moves with Durant to OKC
>They trade the number 1 pick for another superstar
>They dominate for 2 years
>Kawhi gets an MVP
>Philly takes the torch
>The process becomes a cancerous meme
>Giannis becomes a monster and wins an MVP
>Minnesota keeps sucking dick

I'm back from a short vacation, has Gordon Hayward signed with the Celtics yet?

I remember the last three times this was posted to zero interest. I'm glad you did it again.

Fultz reminds me a bit of Brandon Roy, stroke is not as wet but he really has a killer spin move

>he doesn't know

>>Harden wins an MVP
Stopped reading right there. He's never winning it.

>tfw kings slag turned into less of a whore than bucksqt

Got some new kobewave

>s-stop objectifying me

Why would Hayward sign with a team that already has 8 small forwards and no center?

He shouldn't. Unless he's gay for Brad Stevens or something

>8 small forwards
You mean just two, Brown and Tatum.

Crowder is a Drayboon-type PF.

If Hayward signs with the Celtics at least one of those guys will be sent packing.

because it's not the 1990s

Boston just seems like a bad fit for Hayward. The only move that makes sense basketball-wise is Miami.

Miami is the one move that DOESN'T make sense. Why the fuck go there and struggle to make the ECF when he can join a ready made ECF team and take them to even greater heights? Quit being a homer. Your team is trash.

Or he ignores all that and take a 5 year 170 million deal from Utah to play with an all NBA defensive unit with Ricky Rubio as a floor general? I mean I understand the west is hard but the Jazz is a top 5 team in the NBA - definitely a more talented unit than Boston.

Sup Danny.

me in the middle

>the Jazz is a top 5 team in the NBA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hayward and the jazz would struggle just to make the playoffs in the stacked west. Rubio is one of the worst players in the league and a HUGE downgrade to their roster. Why do you think he's bounced around so many damn teams

>Ricky Rubio as a floor general

You mean the guard that shoots sub-40% and hasn't made the playoffs his entire career?

No argument huh kiddo? Move along

>bounced around so many teams

He's played with the T-wolves his entire NBA career? I'd take an elite distributor that can run the offense over a shoot-first point guard - particularly one that was injured for half the season. Also factor in that Ricky is 26 and Hill is 31. We save money and get a lot of value out of Rubio. Let's not forget that we have Exum either, who looked really good in summer league. Quinn Snyder and Dennis Lindsay turned a talent-mill team into a 5 seed in the west... the WEST in two years. if Hayward stays the Jazz finish top 3 in the west 100%.

I'm LITERALLY hard at the thought of Rubio and Ingles and Rudy and Hayward and Based Boris and Rodney Hood

Why are the Jazz so damn based lads?

Every team got better and the jazz got worse, period. They also got more expensive with old-ass roleplayers taking up big chunks of cap space. They're fucked. Hayward needs to get the fuck out of there and come east, and there's no better team for him to do that with than Boston.

>old ass roleplayers
Jazz have 2 players over age 30.

Boris diaw, and ISO mother fucking Joe.

I wouldn't talk about stuff you have no idea about. Lmao

I don't understand the Celtics roster. They have a bunch of guards and wings who can't shoot and Charmin soft bigs who can't rebound or defend.

They win because the west has literally 0 talent outside of the cavs.

East*

>This thread
>All these people arguing about irrelevant teams like Utah and Boston like a berth in the tournament means anything
>Failing to admit the warriors will sweep any challengers in the finals next year.

I think the Rockets, Jazz and OKC have some chance of knocking them out early in the playoffs with a mix of luck and timing. If that doesn't happen, Golden State has a 100% chance of beating whoever wins the ECF.

Timberwolves will go 6 games against the Millenialers in the WCF

>team is really really bad
>lets just keep calling it The Process

that GM is a genius

>implying Kobe and T-Mac's sons aren't going to save the NBA from the Memeiors

Threadly Reminders:

Lakers don't make the playoffs.
Sixers are the 8 seed/out first round.
Clippers don't make the playoffs.
Celtics get swept by lelbron.
Knicks eternally suck.
Lebrons hairline never recovers.
Kevin Durant is forever a cuck.
Jokic is overrated as fuck.

The Jazz is unironically the best run team in the league.They are just in a tiny ass market that doesn't fit the average lifestyle of nigs.If the Jazz moved to Seatle they would be winning chip after chip

damn this is some real shit, keep making this kind of stuff

>are unironically

>Jokic is overrates as fuck
In the trash it goes.

/nba/ does overrate jokic like fuck though

>the opinions of mouthbreathing, basement dwelling shitposters matter

well who else is rating players? the opinions of normies or sports """journalists""" are even worse than mouthbreathing, basement dwelling shitposters

>jokic is the goat
>opinions of mouth breathers
how about some cold. hard. facts.

Happy 4th of July.

Fuck Kevin Durant for being a unpatriotic commie snake bastard for the shit he pulled exactly this day last year of all the days to do it.

>black
>grew up in shit hole area
>welfare
>proud of where you came from
people like him are low class black trash, the fact he has millions more than us just shows you how fucked up the world is
no wonder muhammed is so upset

Genshin - Shop til we drop

Play this song in your car with a girl sitting next to you and she'll instantly want to fuck you.

You still need to rebound, sempai.

A year later, they're still mad.

BALL IS LIFE

COME ON TO MIAMI HAYWARD

I know I feel like I'm gonna be wrong predicting Hayward's decision, but I say he goes to >Boston

bandwagoner spotted

The Celtics have dominated the Warriors the past few seasons.I'd attribute the C's success to tough perimeter d which pressures Curry into coughing up like 10 turnovers every time they meet

Unironically this.

>@EHollandSLT

>BREAKING: Gordon Hayward plans to sign a four-year, $127M deal with the Miami Heat, sources tell the Tribune.

>EHollandSLT
>10 tweets

They match up better with the Dubs than the Cavs. Still need to find a Lebron stopper

IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

But in all seriousness it's probably the Warriors for the mid-level.

Check the scrolls, a Canadian forced it hard enough until it became real and immortalized itself in /nba/ history.

Miami is already discarded. Did you see the d-leaguers they had showing up to the meeting?

Isn't there some way the Warriors can be prosecuted for anti-trust violations? How are they allowed to basically cheat the system like this!? No team should be a allowed to have 4 of the Top 15 players in the NBA Fucking nobody!

Stern would never would have allowed this, he would put a stop to this. Adam Bronze is besmirching the Commissary's office!

Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum are the best duo under the age of 21 in the NBA.

Debate me

its happening

We need someone on the bucks

7-11 24/7

>summer league
what is even the point

its comfy to watch damn it.

BALL IS LIFE

After watching that Summer League game yesterday, I legit think Hayward would be a bad fit for them. Either one or both of them will eventually reach Hayward's current level but if they sign Hayward then he'll just eat up minutes and cap space.

Stevens plays a positionless offense. They'll be fine.

yo celtsbros how hard do we shitpost after gordie signs with our celties? Should we go easy on this shithole of a board or go all-out?

It is the only time you get to watch ben simmons

Hayward is best as a SG with how big SFs are trending lately.

The Snus young lineup is pretty interesting. They have Booker, Bender, and Jackson who are all capable of being a high scoring big 3 but then they also have the baby manlet Ulis who is pretty much a shitty IT, and we all know whats wrong with having a manlet like Ulis/IT as the main guy. So will Ulis being a manlet work out better for the Snus if he's only the 3rd or 4th option instead of the 1st? Should they try to replace him with a more promising young player at point?

Bledsoe is way better than Ulis, I'm glad he's seemed to crack the rotation but he's best served as their Lou Williams. They just need a real center, maybe Len can do something somewhere else but he's too inconsistent.

Also Bender is going to bust but it's okay cuz Chriss is legit.

yeah the summer league is the only time you get to watch the sixers players before they get injured in the first game
kek

Good post Satan, checked.

LLMAOOO

??

you got 666 post number