Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-look-whos-back-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty good.

I really like the part where Hitler supported the Greens.

none

I was hypnotized by this man's eyes the entire movie and have no opinion on the plot

A generally leftist director trying to be fair and humanizing to make a statement about the current rise of nationalism in Europe through trying to put bring up a Hitler with a smile.

unfunny shit movie.just another german attempt at being funny.

Actually breddy good. Not amazing but I was really impressed Germany even allowed this film to be made.

Expect the EU to ban it in a couple years

Dog gag was a bit shit, and the redemption part felt far too quick. The "he was sent from Heaven/Hell" was ok.

The actor who played Adolf was 10/10 and that final montage was chilling with "I can work with this"

Yes, let's celebrate all of the famous and well known Swiss comedians instead.

I believe it was a very nice movie but the ending. The movie without that ending is supposed to make you think that there are people with different ideas. As much as you don't like them, you can't just silence them and pretend they don't exist otherwise the echo-chamber effect happens ( see the angry foreigner video)

The book was better

way too tall

was pretty interesting desu except to the MUH 6 GORRILION part. That was pretty unnecessary 2bh

Haven't seen the movie but the book was great. I think it showed the reader in a humorous way that they might have many views in common with a person otherwise demonized by mass media.

really good. gave me a couple good laughs. the only thing that i didnt like was when he shot the dog (since hitler loved animals) even though it was probably the funniest part

>dement granny suddenlty gets triggered and BTFOs Hitler
best movie xd

Mediocre as fuck, got bored with it halfway, decent idea, not so great outcome. 3/5 that´s the best I can give it.

>Movie focusing on Hitler.
>Surprised at the holocoust being brought up.

Wot?
It felt like they would have had more anti-semetic stuff in there, and may have made the movie better, if Hollywood wasn't run by jews.

this is an indipendent production from Germany, no hollywood jewz

Being a swiss comedian is objectively funnier simply because of their existance.

link pls

Expected a really shit movie to just waste the time. Pleasantly surprised. The "Der Untergang" was also pretty funny

Michael Kessler is not Jewish, he just has a very long nose.

I felt it was a movie that attempted to be as unbiased as possible and humanize hitler, while simultaneously being made by germans who vehemently view hitler and his politics as satan.

overall, for a movie made by germans it is incredibly fair, but the severe bias does shine through. the message ends up less "hitler was human" and more "we're all a little evil, so watch your actions and vote leftist"

>tfw my family were actually agreeing with Hitler for once

The TV speech sealed it, and the actor did a good job of actually made him seem human instead of some total heartless monster.

Shitty piece of propaganda trying to be funny

guys link please with english subtitles thanks

I watched it on netflix with subs

Go back watching your jewbook. We are talking about the book here!

estrenosdvx com/2016/04/09/er-ist-wieder-da-look-whos-back-2015-dvdrip-sub/

putlocker.is/watch-look-whos-back-online-free-putlocker.html

It was pretty decent. Ending was a bunch of shite though, cause god forbid people care about their country first and not randoms from shittier places of the world.

Kinda wanted to bang the goth jew as well.

Book is better, and far more subtle than the movie, also the movie added in that whole braindead 'Hitler shot a dog' shit. He fucking loved doggos. Makes no sense.

Didn't you fucks notice that it was leftist propaganda?

>He fucking loved doggos. Makes no sense.

Yeah, I was wondering too. Who could profit from falsifying facts like that?

tanks