How long before being called "a racist" loses all meaning?

How long before being called "a racist" loses all meaning?
There's got to a tipping point where people stop giving a shit right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7tn0jZ0xzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometime in early 2015.

How long before being called "a cuck" loses all meaning?
There's got to a tipping point where alt-right 'people' stop giving a shit right?

cuck

It's already happening. Trump is leading the way.

Its already happened, nigger.

>be in argument with black leftie
>get called a racist somehow for economic ideas
>dive in "I am a racist? Oh cool, now I have even less reason to listen to you"

Its already lost all meaning. I don't even care if people call me racist anymore because it means nothing.

2 years ago bro

It's already slowly happening.

I was actually watching a stream of South Africa Politics the other day. One African guy called the white politician a racist and everyone laughed the African guy out of the room and the speaker told the African guy to shut up (Speaker was also African)

I guess its like being called gay. After so many people came out, it lost all meaning as an insult.

Not only did you draw that analogy incorrectly, you drew it upon the wrong people. The Alt-Right CALLS people cucks, it is they who would have to stop caring.

And they won't, because "cuck" to mainstream conservatives is symbolic of their loss of power to the Alt Right.

It's happening right now. I've seen people wear that as a badge of honor lately. It's going to become the new thing for white people to be proud of like back in the day when they hoped a nigger would call them "nigga".

It's rightfully become stigmatized as a non argument, because it is.

"RACIST!!" is actually only ever shouted by those who look to use race as a tool to begin with. They're the ones dividing us.

Using someones race as a forward momentum for your own will is more racist than just downright saying you dislike chinese people.

I'm of the personal belief that not everyone should be comfortable with every other race. That's why we have separate species of anything to begin with. Other species of animals attack those different for very real reasons. They don't want to be replaced by them or muddied by them.

Waaaaaahcism is nothing more than some Marxist bullshit, that started in the 60's.

We are almost there if not already.

Welcome back, Russia. I missed you.

I don't care. I'm a racist. Ever since the definition changed to just mean someone who was white it was kind of hard to get emotionally involved with the word anymore.

Systemic racism that manifested itself in invisible but REAL ways (just trust me, have faith!) and is a sin that you are born with unless you REPENT just doesn't seem like a very sound scientific ideology.

So I'm a racist. I judge ever man, even black ones, as an equal until they prove they are not. I don't care about statistics so much, as statistics can be misleading. I think we should all have a voice and opinions, and let the past stay in the past and work together to form a united future.

This makes me a racist.

Exact reason why Trump is leading, call wolf enough times and people stop caring.

When all white people are racist from the start, there is no point making us all change. You made a whole race socially irredeemable so why bother changing for you?

It's like a fucking parody now...

>youtube.com/watch?v=s7tn0jZ0xzU

They TRULY ARE brainwashed (via being raised by hippie boomer pos parents + non-stop globalist propaganda in media and throughout the educational system)

>behaving negatively towards people based upon their race was invented
>not only was it invented, it was invented after centuries of colonialism and the outlawing of the slave trade

You're really outdoing yourself tonight.

>colonialism and slavery was about race