Brit/pol/ - Sunday Morning Edition

>T H R E A D - T H E M E :
youtube.com/watch?v=3qK82JvRY5s

>Dave's trying to scare pensioners, again
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36509931

>The British people have risen at last - and we're about to unleash chaos
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-british-people-have-risen-at-last-and-were-about-to-unleash-chaos.html

>Leaked UK plan to open doors for 1m Turks
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/leaked-uk-plan-to-open-doors-for-1m-turks-n085h225w

>Slavs rekt by Welsh heroes
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36450646

>@UKIP 3m3 minutes ago
>#UKIP Leader @Nigel_Farage will be on the
>@MarrShow from 9am. Make sure you tune in!

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016

>P O L L - O F - P O L L S
L E A V E : 4 5 .0 %
R E M A I N : 4 4 . 1 %

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html#ixzz4BLmcGRlx
thetimes.co.uk/article/18f6bcf8-3023-11e6-bb6d-a77d423fed18
twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/741746822813765632
youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I work as a cab driver in London and most people I spoke to this weekend are voting remain. Also the ones that are going Glastonbury have already voted via postal vote :(
>it aint happening lads

I'm a little hungover after watching the football yesterday, gonna have a little kip lads.

Don't forget Are Nige is on the Marr Show in 20 minutes.

>implying the people that go to glastonbury even know what a postal vote is

Farage on Andrew Marr shortly, lads

Taking bets now on whether we'll see the passport

They do and they have already voted. Don't get cocky I think we're going to lose and these fags are going to win

Andrew Marr show has started lads.

Morality man has officially predicted a Brexit:
>If – as I think we will – we vote to leave the EU on June 23, a democratically elected Parliament, which wants to stay, will confront a force as great as itself – a national vote, equally democratic, which wants to quit. Are we about to find out what actually happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?
>dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html#ixzz4BLmcGRlx

Unfortunately morality man's predictions are normally wrong.

has hitchens become optimistic for the first time in his life?

stream?

I tweeted Peter the other week saying a leave vote was the last chance to destroy the Tory party. He was dismissive then, seems to have changed his mind.

Gay muricans getting slaughtered in Florida

Like 95% of people I have spoken to here in rural south west England are voting leave

Anecdotes aren't worth much

I am voting leave but I still think remain will win (they will rig it if they have to in my opinion)

Glastonbury is for wankers, brexit is for winning.

This paper review is shite.

I don't think they need to rig it. I know anecdotal evidence its worth much, but as a taxi driver I pick up people at random from all walks of life, where as most peoples anecdotal evidence is from family and friends who are more likely going to be like minded. But I agree I think remain will win, but still got to go out and vote leave.

R.I.P in peace EU

thetimes.co.uk/article/18f6bcf8-3023-11e6-bb6d-a77d423fed18
>Leaked UK plan to open doors for 1m Turks. Proposal under wraps until after EU vote.

>British diplomats secretly discussed granting visa-free travel to the UK for more than 1m Turks, according to leaked diplomatic cables seen by The Sunday Times. The cache of five documents also suggests that EU officials are attempting to keep any visa deal with Turkey under wraps until after the referendum on June 23. According to the telegrams, senior diplomats have advised ministers that the proposed EU deal with Turkey on visa-free travel within the Schengen area could lead the UK to consider extending the same privilege to up to 1.5m “special passport holders” from Turkey.

Farage live on BBC1 now.

Nige is on Andrew Marr lads.

NERVOUS SLIPPERY DAVE

FARAGE ON NOW LADS

Dave in meltdown mode.

Do you guys think Nigel will do the honourable thing at top himself if we lose Brexit?

Please, save us.

If we save Canada, the terrorists win

Like I said
>rig it IF they have to
I have always been of the opinion that the people on the fence will vote to stay in

But we will see anyway, whatever happens it will be entertaining

The fire rises brother

>tfw Zane is an autistic sperglord anxietist just like us

Who is getting comfy for the Orlando Happening right now while Farage and Marr go full based?

Who the fuck is Zane?

>claims to be British
>doesn't know the 1D boys

IT'S OVER

CLEESE COMES OUT FOR BREXIT

twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/741746822813765632

>Millionaire
>Gets to fuck a supermodel everyone

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

>CNN shilling super hard for REMAIN right now

Based

I'm British and I know 1D but I don't know them by name and for some reason I thought they were white.

Cleese has been the biggest Lib Dem celebrity for decades now. The fact that even he is pro-Brexit shows the tide is turning

BRITAIN FIRST

Marr's managed to bring up the HIV thing again. Who else has been on?

Kill the infected.

>no passport

I'm disappointed Nigel...

I'd let her blow on my trumpet (my penis) if you know what I mean (a blowjob).

Would the BoE be able to trigger a speculation of the Euro, if it sold Euro reserves? This of course would be triggered by an economic boycott, led by Germany, in the event of Brexit.

Dodgy Dave up now.

DODGY DAVE ON NOW

Pls be good weather June 23rd...PLEAAASSSEEE

wow IT WAS FARAGE BEFORE CAMERON NOT TALKING TO EACH OTHER... AGAIN!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just wanna punch Dodgy Dave so much.

I'm glad, a Brexit side really needs more liberals.

Too early?

>Leaked UK plan to open doors for 1m Turks
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

What went wrong?

I don't understand why this is an issue. Why doesn't he just say no we don't want people with HIV to come into this country.

>but as a taxi driver I pick up people at random from all walks of life,
Yeah in fucking london, it's only lefties of all walks of like that even go there.

Crack on. WWND

Is Dave the greatest PM of our generation? He's swaying me towards Bremain

No he fucking isn't. Nor is Brown, Blair, Major. Even Thatcher is better than them, and that makes me feel sick writing that.

This is Nige facing Dough Boy before that recent ITV "debate"

The Jews fear the Nige!

Absolute madman!

If he'd fucked a halal animal instead of a pig then yes, he would be perfect.

>Did I ventriloquist them
>WAIT NO NO I CANT DO THAT

This interview has been far to evasive

It's Dave. He's allowed to avoid any damaging questions.

looool it's funny, he thinks he understands common folk.

Acceptable if you are NEET
Par for the course

Literally a PR man all he cares about is image, he will dodge every question if he is allowed to do so

Reeeeeee fucking Russian scum

>twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/741746822813765632
can't wait for this to be completely ignored by the media and swept under the rug

I get fed up of Dave shilling the EU

wasn't he in a band with beiber or something? why on britpol?

Leaving this here

>If the number one issue I have is immigration, how should I vote
>You should vote to stay IN

HAHA

Cameron : IF YOU CARE ABOUT IMMIGRATION, VOTE REMAIN

I don't normally watch The Big Questions because it makes me rage but today it's about the apocalypse, might be funny.

>Karl Pilkington mustering the courage to jump

Did Marr give him shit over the 1m visa-free Turks issue, or did I miss that?

I can't watch TBQ to be honest, I find it far too rage inducing. Religiousfags and feminists together are too much for me.

Question time Sup Forums:

Do any of you think that we'll see more and more Left wing support for Brexit if popular momentum remains on Leave's side?

It seems to me like a lot of politicians and famous figures might begin to sniff a future outside of the EU and start thinking solely about how they're going to be perceived in the future.

Look at Labour. A Remain vote is going to push a great deal of their working class loyalists to UKIP - if they think the referendum was close enough to push for another in the future sometime...

... or even just feeling even more abandoned by the Left than normal.

I'm a bleeding heart liberal and have never voted for a conservative or right wing party - but there are countless left wing reasons to vote leave (as Corbyn well knows).

tldr; are left wing figures going start jumping from Cameron's ship if polls slide further to Brexit?

Dodged the question.
>Admitted the government supported Turkey joining the EU and is paying money to help make that happen.
>It'll never happen.
>Won't happen for decades.

WHICH IS IT?!?!

Are we faceing the end of the world?

Does this belong on /x/ or /sci/?

Fuck pedo

He asked the question and said that we are helping to fund get Turkey into the EU. But Big Dave stepped around the question with his usuall "Look, this and this can happen but overall i want whats best for this country and the economy"

youtube.com/watch?v=MbsuAbTTsV8

Despite what the media would have you believe there is no left / right angle here. Those at the bottom of society (Labour's core working class voters) lose out far more from the EU than anyone else. Unfortunatley Labour have abandoned them in favour of afresh and steady supply of voters from abroad.

>ISRAEL IS THE CENTRE OF IT

This, if Dave gets any tricky questions he can just threaten to never appear on the Marr show ever again

Then the ratings will plummet

I think you just phrased my point better than I did. I suppose I was asking whether there's any chance that the left will begin to accept that and try and set themselves up as a more viable future party?

But you answered that in your answer about foreign voters.

I'm still holding out hope some figures in that party have some foresight.

Beardy laying the smack down.

Jezza was their last hope but unfortunately he's dropped his objections to the EU. I don't see them remaining a major party in the event of a Leave vote unless they set themselves up as the party protecting the working class from the cuts we're likely to have. There are other parties who would want to claim that too.

>The British people have risen at last - and we're about to unleash chaos
Has Morality Man finally gained a little hope?

ITS TOO EARLY ON A SUNDAY FOR THIS SHIT

wew lad he's going all out, he looks serious about it too rather than acting like a smug ass like he usually do

At least Corbyn is holding onto his lack of certainty in a Remain vote - but it really does seem like an excellent opportunity for a prominent left wing politician to make a name for themselves.

Boris is going to do extremely well out of this either way.

(last Sharpe-post)

Nice quads. You can post as much Sharpe as you like mate.

Nige was on good form this morning.

Does the nose know? TBQ desu

Some turk on twitter just called us a paki filled shithole guys... What do?

"We need to take the money from the very few, and give it to the many"

Why?

>BRITAIN RAPED THE WORLD
>R A P E D

>At least Corbyn is holding onto his lack of certainty in a Remain vote - but it really does seem like an excellent opportunity for a prominent left wing politician to make a name for themselves.
traitor cunt, Corbyn will hopefully be put out to pasture after this. He's fucked over the people who'v been supporting him and gone over to support the globalists and neocons. really a massive twat

>Boris is going to do extremely well out of this either way.
I hope he gets fucked over too. wolf in sheeps clothing, you shouldn't trust this liar and duplicitous nobhead. He's a frontman and controllable opposition. a complete fake

>Some turk on twitter just called us a paki filled shithole guys... What do?
Nothing because we are not.

Or you could remind him that it could be worst and be a Turkish filled shithole.

I said he should get that printed by a paper, it would surely calm everyone's fears

HOLY SHIT THIS HOST IS SHITTING ON THE PERSON ARGUING FOR BRITS MAKING BABIES