What are some movies or TV shows that feature pizzas? And I mean actually show the pizza pies...

What are some movies or TV shows that feature pizzas? And I mean actually show the pizza pies, not just empty pizza boxes being delivered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVSSby7LklQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True Detective

I don't think any TV shows show *actual* pizza, just the boxes at best.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle live actions films
Breaking Bad
Spongebob

Do The Right Thing

Home Alone

Eyes Wide Shut
Adventures in Babysitting
The Ninth Gate

>papa john's

Dropped on fucking sight. even pizza hut is better

Why does one half look more burnt?

I think it's pretty sad how so many people these days scoff at pizza-eaters. You hear about the ancient Greeks eating pizza a lot, and if what everyone says about the US mirroring the decadence of ancient Greek is true, pizza parties will hopefully become a lot more open and accepted in the future.

Kek
Captcha was pic related

Cooking with Jack

Lucifer

lazy pizzaman putting the pizza in a bad position, or maybe old metal pizza oven with quirky heat distribution. Real stone or whatever pizza ovens are dank

Mystic Pizza

Is this a Jojo reference

As they should. Pizza shouldn't be shown or even implied, but I guess sometimes the show calls for it.

what pizza is that from? looks like papa johns

I work at Papa Johns, AMA

Why is your pizza always shit?

do you Molochd kids in your underground temple?

Home Alone is pizzakino

How would one go about discreetly ordering a Papa John's pizza?

Dominos>Papa Johns>Little Caesars>Pizza Hut

how many of those green pepper things do you go through a day?

Why did your pizza go from being leagues ahead of Pizza Hut years ago to not even being able to beat Domino's recently.

Seriously. It's overpriced as fuck and not even that good. You guys never have good deals. Everyone beats you now. Bar-none the worst of the big franchises.

On taste?

Dominos=Papa Johns>Pizza Hut>frozen pizza>Little Caesars

On price/deals?

Dominos>Pizza Hut>Little Caesar's>Frozen>Papa Johns

DIDF

It´s all part of Bo´s master plan - run his dads company to the ground and claim the tax breaks

youtube.com/watch?v=vVSSby7LklQ

Anyone know any pizza parties planned around the NY area?

we out here

Pizza Hut before frozen dough was the best, but now they use premade bullshit and it sucks

One side is pepperoni and the other is meatlovers. The cheese is on top of the meatlovers rather than underneath the pepperoni.

Bunch of fucking amateurs.

What's so shit about it? Try ordering something that's good, if you don't like it then try another chain

I guess online so you don't waste our fucking time with your damn phone calls. Seriously, open a fucking account and place it online. We give you free food after you spend like $100 dollars so you we can do more important shit than waste 3 minutes putting your credit card and address in manually

You mean those little green peppers we put in every box? Those are pepperoncinis. Depends on the day but typically several hundred if its the weekends.

Ya, its overpriced af I agree (the specialty pizzas are a ripoff dont ever buy them). Many days of the week we offer 50% everything (the same deal employees get) if certain sport teams win. For example, I live in NC and when our Basketball team scores 95, all food is 50% of the next day. Same with football team but they need to score 20. We also have a nice special (advertised on the large boxes) for 2 pizzas for 7.77 each. All this depends on your state though. I would never buy any of this food unless it was at least 40% off.

why are you so slow? last time i ordered papa it took an hour and ten minutes i was literally about to place an order for domino's when it arrived (who are always fast, twenty minutes tops)

looks good as fuck big homie

Pizza Hut still has the best marinara sauce for breadsticks. It's fucking amazing.

Their pan crust is also still the best of the franchises.

along came polly has the GOAT most delicious pizza scene

this is for the PJ wage slave in this thread btw

>I live in NC and when our Basketball team scores 95, all food is 50% of the next day. Same with football team but they need to score 20. We also have a nice special (advertised on the large boxes) for 2 pizzas for 7.77 each. All this depends on your state though. I would never buy any of this food unless it was at least 40% off.

Holy fuck I'm jelly. I live in Arkansas and I don't think they do anything like that. It's always like full-price. Gotta go coupon hunting and shit if I feel like getting some.

>All you plebs arguing about chain pizza places

I feel sorry that you don't have patrician local pizzakino.

Try their taco pizza on thin crust its incredible

>muh micro pizzerias

I deliver for Pizza hut AMA

pizza hut has always had the GOAT breadsticks
papa john's shit is just a raw slab of slightly warm bread

Not an argument.

1. papa johns
2. dominos
3. papa murphys
9001. pizza hut

How much should I tip my pizza delivery guy? Right now I'm giving him about 40% but I don't want to undertip and look like a cheap asshole.