ITT: USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Post amazing sports moments in American history. I'll begin with the eternal GOAT.

GOAT American sports moment right here

what an awful "sport"

This thread isn't just for the Olympics either. Moments from the big 4 leagues (and NCAA, I guess) are also welcome.

So glad based Chestnut Exposed Kobaymemeshi as Ronda Rousey tier

More, the best bowl game ever played

How many does he down this year?

o/u 67.5

One of the great rivalries of our time

Was this the only time America actually competed against another country in a semi-relevant sport? No wonder it's considered an "amazing" sporting moment for Americans. Lol. America is that autistic kid that sits in the corner of the playground making up his own sperg games that only he can win at. The other kids come over and ask him if he'd like to play any number of the popular team sports that the other kids are playing but he says no because he knows he'd lose and it'd be too much effort to get up and waddle over anyway. Fat fucking Americans are a stain on the world and an embarrassment to themselves. They didn't win the space race but like to pretend they did. They stole all of their technology from the nazis.

>hockey
>more relevant than baseball or basketball

i didn't read the rest lmao

>didnt win the space race

Nobody besides like 19 year olds with flat brim hats and nogs watch cuckhoop to be fair

They got lucky

He's actually right and the two of you are cucks. Read a book sometime retards

>dick riding bongs in july 4
Cuck

looks like a good night

hockey is objectively less popular globally than baseball and basketball, my friend. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I keep associating the Cubs finally winning last year with the Liru game coming out, both were events that happened last year that were highly anticipated. Last year was just crazy, definitely one to remember.

I will never not be mad. 2014 and 16 made up for it though

E
A
S
Y

t. Ivan

This.

>britbong seething
kek