Why do people think blacks are ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dufbriBg7NU
youtube.com/watch?v=OHCyRjQ3CYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they simply are?

no

>if they're not ugly they're dead

I'll be honest here. As a straight guy, black guys can be really good looking, but good looking black women? Not as common. They can't compete with white, latinas, and asian women.

most are ugly, the attractive ones are "light skins" which as some other blacks even say "when you shake their family tree a cracker falls out"

Go look at the average African for what a true 100% African (aka black) looks like. Aside from very specific regions of Ethiopia, most are ugly.

The average black American is genetically 12% European. Light skins are more like 30-50% European.

no one except shut in neo nazi autists here thinks like that

I've yet to meet a good looking one, be it male or female

>Posting caucasian blacks.

Because they're ugly?

That is not a thing

They can be beautiful back in Africa.

straight guy here. I envy this man.

Niggers look like subhuman homo erectus. They are repulsive.

its their big monkey noses and protruding jaws and big lips.

this, but its only certain tribes

somalians and ethiopians are better looking

>somalians
>better looking

If you have a light bulb fetish maybe.

I would be okay in a world where everyone has different skin colors but European Features

As much as I hate to agree with leafs Black guys can be pretty good looking and a lot of them are bros.
I can't be attracted to Black women though unless they're 75% white.

Hes fine with me if we deported Blacks, he would be sitting in Penthouse in New York.

I want plebbit to leave

>pol

why do people think blacks arent ugly?

Sudanese Africans have very beautiful non-negroidal features.

The only attractive ones all have Caucasian features.

Why do all of those men have the same hairstyle

That is a thing.

Somalia is Caucasian you dumb sjw cunt.

Oh and most "good looking" black men come from that general area.

yeah i was talking specifically about western sub saharan africans. where most of the slaves came from.

Boric Kodjoe,Shemar Moore,Morris Chestnust are pretty much the Ubermensch of Blackmen

>If you have a light bulb fetish maybe.

how did you know about my light bulb fetish?

They're not attractive to people who value the look of their people.

If you're black, you should consider your own kind beautiful and mate with your own kind. Go ahead and continue your people.

If you're not black, mating with a black will make your offspring black. Whatever you think is attractive about yourself will get drowned out by the blackness. You'll get something totally different.

Most biracial children look more like the black parent than the white parent.

For a white man to have a white looking child with a black woman, that black woman has to be a quadroon/octoroon... extremely diluted black. That's only the appearance.

thats called "india"

OP you fucking douchenozzle look at their features and tell me what you see

Black people

fijians are the highest tier black men

You're fucking hilarious.

STOP TAKING OUR WOMEN

>not sucking on that tittay

FPBP

Never used reddit.
Nice try faggot.

so classy

Oi cunt.

Part boongs are not actually that bad.

The full bloods look a bit fucked though.

Because they are. Both of those girls are disgusting.

Somalia ain't Caucasian. Caucasian connotes Eurasian-ness.

There are mulatto groups in Somalia... very few. Ethiopia has a sizeable population of Eurasian/SSA crossbreeds.

Ancient Arabs from Yemen traveled to Ethiopia and bred with the blacks. This is how Ethiopia got coffee and Eurasian culture embedded in them.

Dirty looking skin
Flat, fleshy, bulbous noses (no race likes that)
Hair like steel wool
Prognathous face - who wants to make love to an ape?
Thick, protruding, rubbery lips.

That's an objective explanation.

>turns out to be a cock

kek

I have a black girl friend with tits like these but much smaller. Droopy though with huge areola. Are those African traits? Can't be a coincidence.

Yeah you'd be sucking on what is essentially battery Acid

The dude's face is basically Caucasian, I have never seen a nigger in my life who actually looks like that.
These are what non-photoshopped, no white admixture blacks look like.

Fijians are not African variety negroes. They have Melanesians who are crossed with Australoids, Polynesians, etc.

>Ethiopia has a sizeable population of Eurasian/SSA crossbreeds.
>Eurasian
>Like the Caucasus Mountains which Caucasians have origins from

>implying somalia is not right next to Ethiopia
>implying that doesn't matter because you said ethiopians are caucasian

Look at this dumbass. It doesn't matter that they're a crossbreed, they are still largely Caucasian, look largely Caucasian and are different from sub Saharan niggers.

Because he could be a motherfucking crossbreed.

Also, Caucasian refers to people with light skin and certain facial features who come exclusively from Eurasia.

Crossbreed blacks mindfuck certain people.

A black that have Caucasian features might have Caucasian features because of Eurasian admixture.

also from wiki

>According to Y chromosome studies by Sanchez et al. (2005), Cruciani et al. (2004, 2007), the Somalis are paternally closely related to other Afro-Asiatic-speaking groups in Northeast Africa.[77][78][79]
>Besides comprising the majority of the Y-DNA in Somalis, the E1b1b1a (formerly E3b1a) haplogroup also makes up a significant proportion of the paternal DNA of Ethiopians, Sudanese, Egyptians, Berbers, North African Arabs, as well as many Mediterranean populations

>Oh and most "good looking" black men come from that general area.

It's literally the opposite.

Go to Google images right now and I DARE you to find a good looking Somali guy. Most black male models are always West African descent.

Guy & girl in OP's pic are both non-horner black btw.

They're not Caucasian. They're black.

A black is any sort of SSA or person with noticeable SSA admixture.

Their not the result of Caucasian ativism, they're crossbreeds.

They don't represent the Caucasian standard or Caucasian-ness.

oops, meant for:

Of all the races, I've been attracted to black people the least.

I've tried to hide it from my friends, but I just don't find black women attractive. I could see that a woman could find a black man attractive, but the women don't seem very... feminine.

They have weird hair that doesn't grow long the way that almost every classical portrait of a woman has been since antiquity.

Their skin isn't fare, the way one expects of a woman. In most races, women are lighter skinned than the male of that race. This again, goes to show that they aren't very feminine. I know it's petty, but that's just me.

They are rarely petite the way women are, generally. They are either manly/muscular, like Michelle Obama or fat and obese like the average African American.

Also, there's something I learned recently about the fact that many African women get weaves, which is dead hair from other women, usually from India, and they sow these on to their heads and keep them on for like MONTHS, because their own natural hair doesn't look feminine. I've attached a pic showing you what it looks like. It's fucking gross and black men say that it smells because they don't wash the hair underneath.

Not true - look up the Fulani of West Africa.
"Black" is a social construct you fucktard, Africa is the most diverse place on Earth

In the European Mediterranean, the E haplogroup is an extreme minority. It's less than 5% of the total population, I believe. Might be less than 3. It's only sizeable in Albania, I believe.

E is a minority haplogroup in the Middle East but it's much higher than it is in Europe.

E only becomes the majority in Berber territory and Sub-Saharan Africa. Tunisia may be the cut off. Anything, west of Tunisia has a high chance of being E.

A lot of the E's in Europe are descended from some neolithic strain.

Ancient Eurasians may have absorbed some small aboriginal North African populations when they conquered Eastern North Africa 12,000-10,000 years ago.

>Not finding black women attractive

Your loss, faggot

>They're not Caucasian. They're black.
Just because they're black doesn't mean they are not caucasian to an extent.

Furthermore, just because they're caucasian to an extent doesn't mean they are like arabs or white people. I also realise they probably have some other genes in them, but it's undeniable that they have some Caucasian ones. Therefore, to an extent they are caucasian, albeit partially.

>Guy & girl in OP's pic are both non-horner black btw.
True.

So that must mean they're an admixture of white and black genes.

Furthermore, they're clearly cherry picked from the crowd of part blacks because most are ugly if they have sub saharan genes, less ugly if they have somali genes.

Which means one thing. All blacks are fucking ugly as shit and if you breed with them and you're white, you're a retard who wants ugly kids.

Well done.

Never met an attractive one irl, and I've visited Africa six times...

yeah, diverse... bullshit. SSA... everyone has black skin.

Social construct... sure.

Africa is Africa. The land where mostly everyone has black skin.

The have populations that lived in isolation longer up until modern times... sure.

Eurasian humans are simply different than sub-saharan blacks.

The vast majority as yap negative and the product of ice age and temperant climate evolution.

Blacks are adapted to tropical weather exclusively.

If you want a non meme answer, it's scientifically confirmed that people are attracted to the characteristics of their own race. So you find blacks ugly because you're not black.

Looks like a chimp.

Not too into beastiality.

part fijians look white. these are full blood fijians

>african

i didnt say africa men, i said black men. i know were melanesian (although much bigger than png, solomons, vanuatu, etc people w/ sharper facial features). historian runoko rashidi thinks otherwise tho

youtube.com/watch?v=dufbriBg7NU

youtube.com/watch?v=OHCyRjQ3CYY

>If you want a non meme answer, it's scientifically confirmed that people are attracted to the characteristics of their own race. So you find blacks ugly because you're not black.
Not true.

Alot of races find whites attractive.

Face it. Superior beauty.

They use West African models because most slaves in the New World were from west africa.

If you want to sell clothes to American blacks, you'll use West African looking blacks to sell them shit... or Mulattos.

Never seen a black person that looks like this in real life

the vast majority are literal ooga booga ape skulls

Because they smell and look like monkeys, and those are only the firsr two things thst comes to mind.

>less ugly if they have somali genes

Dude holy shit, just how retarded are you.

>Furthermore, they're clearly cherry picked from the crowd of part blacks because most are ugly

isn't this the case with goodlooking people from any race?

Here's a black male model - not "Caucasian" by any means (unless you're retarded) but he's still attractive. Why? Because many different factors come into play when determine attractiveness, such as face symmetry, eye shape, jawline etc, etc.

Not to mention you can be Caucasian and ugly so that only further proves my point.

the second video is stupid. Why don't many African-American look full blooded SSA? Let's see... because a lot of them are partly Eurasian.

They're SSA/European crossbreeds... mutts.

Havent got photoshop, just paint. Look at the niggers in negative and tell me is that a good looking white. NO.
But when you do the same to whites its just funny.

>part fijians look white. these are full blood fijians
part fijians are not even related. Not even aboriginals are that related.

Stop getting confused. I actually like polynesians and melanesians. They're different from africans in mentality. Africans here at the moment are causing mayhem and they're a tiny minority.
Polynesians do not cause such mayhem.. well they can get feisty in sports.

And Nat is an underrated player.

Thread made to slide important topics and push interraciaI propaganda.

Report and ignore. Sage when replying, do not post images.

Do not fall for Jewish tricks.

He would be attractive to black women who like being black.

The purpose to models is selling people how they want to look.

A fat black nerd may want to look like this guy to snare big booty black girls.

she ready to breastfeed da whole tribe

she has a gorilla nose. nice waist though.

Yet the black female modeling industry is dominated by Somali & Ethiopian women...

Things that make you go Hmm..

I work with African women and I would say that maybe 1 in 10 is actually thin with a nice body, and even then their faces and hair are all messed up so they wear wigs and shit.

Most of them are 5 feet tall and FAT as FUCK. Like troll-looking.

You guys are such a faggots.. I always forget that I'm on a website where +80% of their users are virgins

>tfw no latinas and black chicks in Croatia
End it. Just end my suffering

>Dude holy shit, just how retarded are you.
clearly not as retarded as you

Somalis do have more caucasian genes and are therefore less black when mixing with whites.
It's common sense.

>isn't this the case with goodlooking people from any race?
Nope. Far more proportions of white people have better looks.
Non-whites have to cherry-pick far more.

>Here's a black male model - not "Caucasian" by any means (unless you're retarded) but he's still attractive.
He's clearly not fully sub-saharan or even ethiopian.
Try again.

Whites look better because of natural selection. How? Because they have to be more selective when looking for mates. Furthermore, they couldn't have shit tons of babies in the ancient past, so they aimed for perfect kids, not abundant kids.

k-selective vs r-selective africans and other non-whites outside of Europe.
Even Asia was the same to an extent.
/thread.

I'm speaking on average. Now, I've kind of struggled with this for a while, like maybe it's styling and how most Africans live in poverty and therefore don't seem as attractive because of diet and lifestyle, which makes richer people look more attractive... you know...?

Like, Malia Obama is kind of cute, but even she is BARELY making it.

go to France then faggot - whats stopping you - just follow the negro pilgrimage.

Because Europe has more African immigrants.

Horner negro women will relate to black women in Europe more because they're from Africa.

To New World black women, they look mulatto like them.

A lot of the black female pop singers and actresses from the Americas do modelling and endorse shit for American black women.

I like americanized black girls

In France, Sweden and rest of cuck Europe you have African chicks who are 1.-3. generation of immigrants from countries such as Somalia.
Meh, I'm not into them so much. Most of them are indeed "ugly". Arab girls are hot tho

My comment was to americans complaining

>You guys are such a faggots.. I always forget that I'm on a website where +80% of their users are virgins
Wrong.

Those days were in the past.

Most of us are moving out of our shells and making the memes reals.
The damage is done. PC fucked women and other ethnicities over in the end. White men thought there was bullshit, sought answers, found out why there was bullshit.

You can only whip a person so much. Truth conquers even if it hurts.

where did the eurasian come from? but i agree, its a baseless video

im confused cuz i thought by "bongs" you meant fijians

im guessing you mean africans? like this somalian (majak daw) next to nat

>He's clearly not fully sub-saharan

Bro, your real problem is your ignorance of Africa and it's vast diversity. I'm not sure if he's African - most likely African-American which is MOSTLY West African with a little bit of Euro. How funny of you to attribute his looks to that little bit of admixture (if there is any)

Anyway, using YOUR own logic: shouldn't blacks with white blood be on the same level as whites in terms of attractiveness?

>or even ethiopian
Dude have you ever met an Ethiopian? they're like 4 fucking feet tall, what is attractive about them?