Daily Islam Thread - Ramadan Day #8

Ramadan Mubarak; Good evening; Good Morning; Good afternoon; As-salamu alaykum.

Welcome to the Sup Forums daily Islam thread, a space for dialogue and understanding.

Myself and my Muslim brothers and sisters will try our best to clear up any misunderstandings or misgivings you may have about the world's fastest growing and oldest religion, Islam.

New reverts to Islam, please speak up in here and share your stories.

As always, serious questions will get serious answers. Islamophobic comments/memes will be ignored, hidden and wordfiltered.

To my fellow Muslims: How is the fasting going? Are you sticking with it? Don't forget suhur!

Other urls found in this thread:

video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/12934246_1598326193791849_1616297572_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9oZCJ9&oh=5a6aa1e20e82608c46c2d5e402c2289a&oe=575D4C63
quran.com/5/60-70
youtube.com/watch?v=kt7PChIvzac
dawn.com/news/1203339
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172072/Mumtaz-Bibi-Woman-scarred-acid-attack-joins-march-Afghan-wife-executed-Taliban-adultery.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam
clarionproject.org/news/kurdish-young-women-girls-attacked-acid-iran#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This video about judgement day, has been shared among Muslims for a very long time. Sorry for the Danish subtitles, it's a very populair video.

video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/12934246_1598326193791849_1616297572_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9oZCJ9&oh=5a6aa1e20e82608c46c2d5e402c2289a&oe=575D4C63

Do you believe in what he says?

It is hilarious that I respect poland for hating muslims and upside down poland over here decides to come out and plug its own little fucking islamic agenda.

Neck yourself.

Seems like the ramblings of a crazy person.

Any reason to take him seriously that you know of?

Fun fact: this is the flag of Monaco

>Any reason to take him seriously that you know of?
Yes, because Muslims take him seriously.

I seriously, actually, hope you die.

:)

mashAllah brother.
whats for iftar?

why would Indon needs to fast if there is no food in your plate?

Fuck off.

What this pic? Help the needy?
You don't get enuff help from us? you want more?
Why don't you muhammeddans stop to beg and start to work?

'time to help others' - so it's only a thing during ramadhan?

That's your argument?

Blessings and peace upon you and your tribe :)

Masha'Allah,

Nothing particularly fancy. My wife made a big batch of soup that we are going to have with rice and a sort of pancake. My priority will be water though :)

What about you, brother?

That's rich coming from a Pinoy.

At least our economy doesn't rely entirely on child sex tourism.

Get used to public executions.

What do Muslims eat to break their fast during Ramadan

I have always wondered

its ok we share food

When they mean needy they mean other muslims/

When have you seen a solely islamic charity interested in helping a majority non muslim base?

Islam = tribal cunts

What is your wife's modesty powerlevel?

My mom prepared some chicken+fries. going to buy some dates too

Why do they say islam Is peaceful but you always hear about Muslim terrorist groups serious question

Oh, I'm so sorry that Muslims are absolutely delusional.

Do you believe kafir are decendents of apes and pigs?

quran.com/5/60-70

Hey fåm.
I want to just cone here and give you major respect for having the balls to make these threads knowing you'll get memed.
A lot of Muslims I know are pretty based. Most Muslims do hate ISIS and groups of the like, correct?

Protip: islam is not a religion of peace

Fuck this thread, I sincerely hope all you fucking goat bangers die a slow horrible death by fire

desu i think hijab a cute

finding the first one being all spooky covered up like that, confronting her as she stumbles from my confidence and undoing that durka on her face to find a beautiful and frightened woman who i will woo is my fetish

Well, when have you seen the opposite?
>Muh, refugee crisis

I enjoyed my visits of mosques when they hold their summer festivals, but for arabic or turkish moslems I have to admit that their kindness often felt fake. And that I often felt belittled or got insulted for no reason. Kurds and Persian were often bro tier, but they were also no muslims.

Now, that I think of it... I live in a small town with 2 kebab shops. One is lead by turks, the other by kurds. The kurd (christian), offered us his car for grocery shopping the first time we visited. The turk couldn't even speak properly german.

Never met an eastern asian muslim though.

The full face covering is fucking retarded

Not even justified by scripture iirc it's just some tribal practice from Afghanistan

You're assuming infinitives and gerunds always work the same way in English, however they don't.
"start to work" and "start working" are semantically similar enough that they can be used interchangeably.
However the expressions "stop to beg" and "stop begging" have very different functions due to differing verb transitivity.
The first: "stop to beg", describes two discrete actions: stopping and begging.
The second: "stop begging", is a simple imperative command to invert/negate the the verb - typically, and in this case, an ongoing action.

Charity is one of the pillars of Islam. Muslims give away part of their earnings to charity as a matter of course, however at certain times of the year we place special emphasis on charity and discuss why we give. It helps to educate the next generation.

Whatever they want. There are lots of traditions, usually regional. In Indonesia, different families have their own traditions and different towns and provinces have their own foods they associate with breaking fast.

One of the most typical is dates from Arab countries. In Indonesia many do so with rice (our main staple) cooked in elaborate ways.

Is that supposed to be offensive?

Far right ;)

(Seriously though, far right)

Sounds healthy :P

Islam is not a race, and all humans have the capacity to be Muslim.

As-Salamu alaykum akhi.

I am Turkish--German nobleman from Mecklenburg.

How goes the Ramadan akhi?

Praise Allah(swt).

>He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut.
Are you dening Allahs words?

Salaam Aleekum
Hope your faith sustains you through all that fasting stuff

>2016
>still no Muslim-chan
sakitnya disini indobro

REMOVE KEBAB
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B

more like rama-dong

Daily buttslut for a dead pimp thread

>You're assuming infinitives and gerunds always work the same way

What are you talking about?
Your words are vicarious, like a double tongued snake. Are you mahommedan or jew?

>Myself and my Muslim brothers and sisters will try our best to clear up any misunderstandings or misgivings you may have about the world's fastest growing and oldest religion, Islam.

How is Islam the oldest religion?

> any misunderstandings or misgivings you may have about the world's fastest growing and oldest religion, Islam.
>fastest growing and oldest religion
>oldest religion

Wrong on both counts, provably oldest extant and continuous religion is Zoroastrianism (starting in approximately 800BC).

So my serious question is why do you feel the need to lie about this in the OP?

Hmm... 'Muslims give away part of their earnings'. Aren't you just generalizing now? Or does it come down to something like 'true Islam' again.

Are you a sunnit or a schiit? And what does it matter for you?

>Fasts for a whole month
>Still weighs 220 pounds
>Allah in charge of weight loss

Yes, most Muslims are against ISIS
>but why don't they condemn ISIS?
they do. Pic related.

Since 1.6 billion Muslims live peaceful lives, and a handful are terrorists, a comparison might be made to the 1.x billion peaceful Catholics in contrast to whatever hell is being whipped up in (almost 100% Catholic) Central and South America.

Your standards for other people may just be a little too high, if you can look down on people for not loaning you their car or speaking perfect German.

People just want to live their life.

It's down to interpretation of the Qur'an and Hadith (some hadith seem to imply full covering is sunnah at least, though these are not the most reliable Hadith).

The real world is gonna come down hard on you salafist wahhabi scum

Just on all muslims I mean seriously we're sick of this shit.

All that gif shows is public relations bullshit, same groups that whine about islamophibia if we dare critiscize.

fuck off. Islam is shit.

>oldest religion

You muslims with your mental illness are pathetic.

Remember that Islam is the enemy of all people.

I really admire your threads and dedication to Islam, rock on!

All they have is lies once they're too far down their rabbit hole.

>praise allah I love starving myself on a part time basis for a month
>god I sure love shovelling food into me before sunrise so I have at least something until I can binge eat again later

Muslims are just retarded Stockholm syndrome people.

Islam says it's true. It's in the Koran.

Well, you call it high standards. I guess you never experienced a situation like this, I don't judge you.
When you walk in to a store and they just look up without saying a word, mumbling not understandable words but you see the price on the register and leave while they go back at watching soccer on the TV.
Well... That's frustrating...
It often appears to me that they want to be seperated from us non-muslims.

Nice try Pinoy, but I'm not falling for your tricks.

Not at all, however you are suggesting that today, in modern times, racial differences are important. Islam refutes this.

All non-believers are not one thing or one race - just as Muslims are not all one thing or one race. We are all humans with the capacity to lead a life down the true path of Islam.

Waʿalaykum Salam brother.

>vicarious
This word does not mean what you think it means.

Islam is the restoration of the original faith of Adam, Abraham, Noah, Moses and Jesus - corrupted by the Rabbis and the Clergy through Nicaea, Augustine, Maimonides and so on and so on.

A common misconception by people who know nothing of Islam is that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) created a new religion and called it Islam, however the Revelation of the Holy Qur'an is explicitly the final of a series of revelations that began with the creation of Adam.

One of the five pillars of Islam is charity - or 'Zakat', and following the Qur'an and Hadith, most Muslims give away 2.5% or more of their total income to charity. The more we give, the greater the benefit for us.

Fasting is not about weight loss, Burger-friend.

Islam = shit

>Islam is the restoration of the original faith of Adam, Abraham, Noah, Moses and Jesus

Even if this were true, there are older religions than Judaism

So, I think I just got trolled. Time for bed. Either that, or typical Muslim cherry picking.

I remember that girl from school that was constantly telling me how 'we crhistians believe in three gods'.

I'm out.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Islam is truly a conservative religion flying in the face of Western atheistic liberal hedonism and the degeneracy that it brings.

Nothing of what you've said seems to be above the level of your feelings or opinions, so I'm just going to leave this at "disagree".

I always thought Arabs were the dumbest niggers for falling for the third rate Abrahamic bullshit, but I guess you island niggers were the last link in the chain. It's really a shame that the Catholics didn't get to you kids first

Don't mind the flag. I am here only for business.

Pic related me.

I am wearing a shirt upon my head like my fellow brothers and sisters in jihad.

'disagree'. Okay, keep believing that you actually know stuff. That's how I like my muslims. Arrogant and Ignorant.

Muhammad is a dog

Allah is a pig

Mecca should be nuked.

>be muhammad
>basically be a spastic in a cave
>guysguys a seizure, err I mean an angel came to me
>he tells me your religions need to be trashed
>even though your trade hub is based around it
>why you throw dead camel on me
>onoe I be victim all I said was they're shit, why they not understand
>become warlord
>exterminate all in the way
>destroy all other religions
>get most plunder because I'm a spastic with vision
>oh oh I better tell them god told me I can do this but you cannot
>last prophet privilege

How muslims believe this shit is beyond me.

>Muslimbro
>Indonesia
Theres more than one of you? Or are you in Indonesia to coordinate with your terrorist buddies?

Fuck off you racist

Isn't anime haram? What a great way to start helping people understand Islam by being a giant hypocrite.

Islam is the last religion standing against degeneracy. But keep crying over fags.

Trumpcucks are seriously retarded.

You can only hold to this claim if you do not believe that God (SWT) created Adam, the first man.

If you believe that "religion" predates the covenant between Adam and God (SWT) then you are either a polytheist or an atheist, in which case the conversation can end here with you going back to worshipping an elephant or a rock or watching Sam Harris youtube videos, while the grown-ups discuss religion.

If, however, you do believe that God (SWT) created the first man, Adam, then you have to admit that it was only much later that the "old" religions, e.g. Hinduism, came to be.

I'm sorry, but how is discussing the five pillars of Islam "trolling" you?

You can fact-check everything I say and come back to me with a real objection.

I see, you are a little slow.
I repeat from You really want us to give more charity to your kind? Don't you think we have already done a lot for you? If I was an Islamic, I would feel ashamed and thanks each and every Christian I see for what they have done to your people.
Don't you feel little and miserable when you post a picture with two islamic beggars asking for money?

Sup Forums is a Christian board, take your filthy satanic heathen religion somewhere else please.

No it isn't you stupid kuffar.

youtube.com/watch?v=kt7PChIvzac

>only my flavour of mental illness is right

Great basis for the whole coexistence thing.

I like you. Say more things.

Next time present arguments that have a bit more meat to them than "I don't like Turks, they ignored me when I went into their shop, it hurts my feewings waaah" and maybe you'll get better responses.

P.S. I've never even met a Turk, or a German, so I can't pretend to have a bias here.

>Isn't anime haram?
No.

Forgot pic.

Donald Trump is the one true god and savior of western civilization.

DEUS VULT

AVE MARIA

>If you believe that "religion" predates the covenant between Adam and God (SWT) then you are either a polytheist or an atheist, in which case the conversation can end here with you going back to worshipping an elephant or a rock or watching Sam Harris youtube videos, while the grown-ups discuss religion.

You seem very certain there is a god and Islam is all true. Why? Because your armchair philosophizing means the starting point just HAS to be a deity? That's not a very good reason.

You misunderstand. Muslims do not *ask* for charity, we *give* to charities.

Big difference.

I know this may be a tricky concept for a Southern European to swallow, but it is common for people to feel happiness and even joy in helping others less fortunate. In Islam it is central to our faith.

>MUH SAFESPACE
Sorry, kid, but this is a free speech zone, and Islam is on-topic.

*tips fedora*

dawn.com/news/1203339

It's a shame on you that by definition, a muslim is a coward who doesn't know their place in the world.
A muslim is an affront to all humanity, you can try to justify your existence all you want but the conversation is over

Muhammad was a greasy pimp who got killed by a jewish woman, stay mad

Allah is in charge of everything

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2172072/Mumtaz-Bibi-Woman-scarred-acid-attack-joins-march-Afghan-wife-executed-Taliban-adultery.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aniconism_in_Islam

Retarded hypocrites, no wonder the only people who fall for your shit are nigger-tier sewer dwellers.

Is carbon dating and other evidence that shows the earth is about 4.5 billion years old a conspiracy?

Dumb kuffar your country will become Islamic majority in 10-20 years.

Inshallah.

We will kill you all kuffar and rape your women.

Your flag will be replaced with the flag of Shariah and Muhammad(PBUH).

clarionproject.org/news/kurdish-young-women-girls-attacked-acid-iran#

Reminder that it was our prayers to Baal that caused that crane in Mecca to drop it's load, killing over 100 mudslimes.

a fat, greasy pimp you worship him in death

I actually have no problem with Muslims as long as they are tolerant as well