Is there any hope left for western europe ?

Is there any hope left for western europe ?

Probably not with these cucked governments.
I thought the Netherlands had way more mooslims.

We go to a new form of society. Migrations have occurred many times in history, we'll adapt, as always, don't be a fearcuck

We are not that bad
Nice

Gated communities are the future. Those too poor to live in them...will be at the mercy of the invaders.

we got those in Poland, but they want to make it illegal

No.

Defeatist garbage. Muslims aren't really that fertile. The problem is integrating them, not sheer numbers.

None.

We will live to see the day when whites are desperate to have small neighbourhoods to live in together while the governments keep trying to put social housing in those neighbourhoods.

>Muslims aren't really that fertile
I heard they breed faster than Mexicans, is that wrong?

Now show per captia

>The problem is integrating them

That's a problem with a simple solution: You don't.

2043 is the birth year of european caliphate

The more kids they have, the more money they gain. Of course they breed as hell.

Honestly, if they'd get rid of the Arab focus and outlawed polygamy, there could be worse things.

Outbreeding will be your doom.

Erdoğan and political islamist usurp power from seculars exactly the same way here. A democratic coup through conservative-religious folk outnumbering seculars.Your only bet would be to hope the next generations will be less radical. Some commentors here predict that due to internet etc conservative-religious extremism will go down and will not be able to seclude itself. I just hope that will be the case.

As long as we stand here in our corner, there will be Reconquista

>Constantly Based Portugal
Brazil is proud

Why is denmark so low, I thought they took in a bunch

>yeah the times were tough for a bit, we had to learn quran front to back and accept islam or we would be slaved until death, everything in my life now revolves around a fucking story book and there is not one freedom in my life because of it, but it was a great experience. Now I have nice mixed rape grandchildren and my son was taken to child army spreading the religion in parts of europe not yet conquered. but look how great we adapted! We're coping really well. I think it's a testament to human willpower.

This much denial. Grow some balls you low test cuck.

no

None.
t. Western Europe

Post the per capita one, it'll be more interesting

I'm afraid our goverment is gonna destroy us way before muslims even come here. Makes me pretty happy desu

I predict EU will collapse and Poland will lead a new Central-East Europe power bloc.