There are people on Sup Forums who waste their Sundays worshipping a dead Jewish cuck on a stick

>there are people on Sup Forums who waste their Sundays worshipping a dead Jewish cuck on a stick

Why haven't you converted to Islam yet? It's literally the most based religion going. Converting to Islam would save the west from degeneracy, traditionalist Rene Guenon even agrees.

A

FUCKING

>Christian cucks
>mfw my prophet conquered land, fucked bitches and established a civilisation large than Rome
>Christian cucks prophet made wine and got nailed to a cross

Low energy religion.

LEAF

>My prophet created a religion by modifying judaism to justify his conquests

FUCKING

L
E
A
F

The only miracle Muhammad performed other than hide the weiner in the pre-teen was flying a donkey in the dead of night which nobody saw.

He was nothing but a violent, disgusting propagandist.

This thread is a good example of shilling, don't forget to put sage in the options field !

Jesus was literally a Jew

That's the thing, Muhammad, peace be upon him, was only a mortal man who served Allah and spread his message.

Jesus is still a prophet in Islam, just not God's son.

Islam is an outright lie, Mohammed made everything up as he went along to suit his choices.

Also, I buy the idea that it's probably a tool of lucifer/luciferians.

>Also, I buy the idea that it's probably a tool of lucifer/luciferians.

So you're just some cuck then?
Good to know kuffar.

>Muhammad, peace me upon him
Nice

>talking snakes

I'll be happy when your doomsday cult mindset forces the US to glass the entire region where your religion festers.

You're barking up the wrong tree of knowledge.

The US will never do shit, Obama try to kiss up to us every chance he gets.

>worship desert deity
>be superior
Pick one

Good thing he's being replaced by Trump.

I hope you're here illegally.

Hahaha fucking leaf

>Trump
Kek

I guess we all have to have faith in something right?

You slide D&C skills are poor and unsubtle.

>Can't eat and drink tasty stuff
>Bash other people instead
kek

BECAUSE ISLAM IS CANCER YOU STUPID SANDDINDU

I don't care if your cult of bandits was able to metastasize across North africa. You don't think self sacrifice is powerful because your ancestors only believed in religions that offered rivers of alcohol and an unending supply of pussies to rape. What you treasure reflects the pathetic state of your hearts and minds.

Perhaps you'd appreciate the crucifixion more if he did it to himself in the middle of an Israeli cafe?