Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zt3crV_KIA
youtube.com/watch?v=bAH71S8PlRM
youtube.com/watch?v=qnXOotWQgFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zt3crV_KIA

HNNNNG

Her career really went nowhere, didn't it?

damn that was hot for a kids movie

WTF I NEVER SAW KANGAROO JACK

FUCKK

I'm pretty sure this was legit my first boner

>two white main characters interacting in a scene together alone romantically

remember the days?

More like kangaroo jack-off

Obligatory

Catherine Zeta-Jones in entrapment

It's weird how smoking hot she was at the beginning of her career and then turned into a disgusting slag within 5 years

>never fapped to or had a crush on a fictional character
>my first fap was searching boobs on yahoo and going ham

What was it like user's? was it special?

>charmed

Yeah but dem Who's the Boss reruns on Nick @ Nite though.

My first fap was thinking about a girl in my Spanish class in 9th grade. She was a 10/10 blonde who always wore miniskirts

Btw, it was during class with my hand in my pants while watching her. I don't think anyone noticed but who knows. It was a memorable first fap though to be sure

not as much fanservice tho

>estella warren
built like a fridge
decent rack tho

>tfw Tim Burton gave me a femdom fetish
>tfw not the sex slave of a qt domme

It was a video of a hot British chick in a sports bra stretching. Forget exactly where I found it, but she had the nicest ass I've ever seen.

I think a lot of kids who grew up in the 90's developed femdom fetishes

Damn I forgot about that Michelle in that right outfit. Gonna have to watch that movie again

I would give anything to be taken prisoner by a group of warrior women who take turns mocking me and jerking me off.

hmm

Good bunnypost.

Holy fuck, i wanna be licked like that

don't forget facesitting, that's a must

Literally my first fap.

its very gay to state your physique, youre prob lying too

>tfw fapped to her few days ago
probably responsible for most of my "freaky" faps too.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAH71S8PlRM

>hey kids watch this movie it has a talking kangaroo!!!!
>its a ten second dream sequence

Most disappointing movie of my childhood desu

first fap was rape and cgi nipples

JUST

That might be the worst written passionate kiss scene I've ever seen.

Estella Warren is fucking hot though. Her lips are insane.

still fapping

Season 2 of Baywatch when I was like 12 or so when I first started noticing those things on Pamela Anderson's chest.

Wow, I must've seen Kangaroo Jack 5 times when it came out, but remember none of this

Her perfect peak. She has never looked better in her career.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

seriously, this chick is hot as sin, totally forgot about this movie and how sexy she is in it, even if its shit.

youre not kidding she has nice fuck me lips

Ghost Ship was alright

is she the original Lia?

Heartbreakers was a fucking goldmine for puberty faps

>have you seen the TV Guide, user
>no, mom. It must have been thrown out with the garbage

Who doesn't get off to that? I'd cum instantaneously if I was Michael Keaton there

That scene gave me my first boner that I can recall

Christmas Vacation pool scene
mele kalikimaka is hawaiiiis way

tfw an booty

>tfw this is the first time i remember getting a boner watching a movie
>tfw ive always been a defenerate

fuck yea dude

fucking no dude, what do you jerk off to now?

You couldnt possibly understand

HNGGGG

I would say that girl from Unhappily Ever After. You know the one, but before she got botched surgery and turned into a goblin.

we watched it in school to discuss stereotypes or some shit. Good thing I was dealing with boners for a while before that

I would have a micro-bomb surgically implanted into my spine that would explode and paralyze me for the rest of my life upon orgasm if it meant fucking circa-2001 Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I didn't grow up with this but Lucy Lawless gets me going in Ash vs Evil Dead, even with the retarded pink hair

I must draw you.

Jessie gave me some childhood boners. I still love miniskirts

Why is she so perfect bros?

>2 pump JLH and become paralyzed forever
nice

holy fuck that boots music video. god damn I'm gonna go find it and nostalgia fap right now.

wewewewewew

wow queen your beautiful

I'm old :(

this is why you never marry a woman for her looks only. in 10 years she'll go from to and then you'll be stuck paying alimony if you want to divorce her. better yet, never get married at all.

and then she did crazy nudity like 5 years after the show ended in a desperate bid to revitalize her career.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

kstew was fucking amazing in zathura
i mean she's pretty great now but goddamn

Probably not the first, but one of the better ones for sure

It was either Kes in Star Trek Voyager or Penny in the shitty Lost in Space movie.

dont judge me, she is older than i am

tragic

buffy's sister

Just makes me sad. She really fucked her self up.

Is that android 17?

someone in hollywood told her she looked fat and she got a tit reduction after the mask...

"Ahm Sahking yer cahk kid!:

no one has anything to say about this?

youtu.be/MKhh0VIE5x4

I didn't fap until I was 14, but my first was Jennifer Aniston in her prime.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnXOotWQgFI

muh sweet fuckin Lucy Ewing

why?
not like anyone else didnt do a little jacking to her
leave this place immediately nigger

Jesus christ was I pissed too, I wanted to watch a funny and witty Kangaroo that dressed like a wigger, instead we got an hour full of shit and false advertisement.