"user what do you do all day anyways? You don't have a job so you must do SOMETHING all day, right? Go on...

>"user what do you do all day anyways? You don't have a job so you must do SOMETHING all day, right? Go on, please tell me what you do with your massive abundance of freetime,, surely you must been pursuing numerous artistic outlets, right?"

Ha... ha... dumb normies don't know that us NEETs train Olympic weightlifting with the Bulgarian Method, read 20th century French philosophers, make oil paintings, record music, work on open source software projects, volunteer at charities and practice carpentry and multiple musical instruments instead of working for SHEKELBURG and GREENSTEIN-SCHLOMOBERG Corp... stupid normalfags lol

...When will the dumb normies learn that having a job that provides them with disposable income, friends, sex, a consistent schedule to their day and parents who arent ashamed of them will NOT make them fulfilled, unlike US Neets, The true Societal Elites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTuwo_TqlhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

Respond

Kys

No

Why not you have nothing to live for anyways you neet virgin cuck

Stop being beta and stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it fag

I always say I will but then I wake up and go back to my old song and dance. I don't even discuss international topics here in years, I just make threads complaining about my life.

SAVE ME

Well first of get off your ass and and start eating healthier and start working out you're probably a fat fuck or a skinny fat faggot. Go on /fit/ it can be autistic and kind of homo but they have good info. Then go from there

Or you can just end your life now if that's easier for you

I already have ive been working on losing weight and getting stronger and it's working but that's the only productive thing I do really.

Download a dating app or something and just fuck whatever you can get that's the easiest and laziest way to get laid.

I don't care about that, I want to become successful.

Get a job faggot how do you want to be successful if you spend all shitposting and complaining on 4chins

Will that really turn my life around?

Not immediatly, but it would be a start at least.You can have just about anything if you work for it.

Okay ill work on getting fit and getting a job then. The fitness progress is pretty good so far

It sounds good if you someone has the energy for these non-work activities. But if someone has little energy he can't train weightlifting with the Bulgarian method or have a job.
I think the happiest people are the people who are simultaneously dollar millionaires, time millionaires and energy millionaires.

Good to hear.Just try to keep your head held high and be optimistic.I'm sure everything will be fine for you in the end OP.

Thank you I looked like this two months ago but now I look a little better

Don't be too harsh to yourself. Go to a public pool. A lot of people are not /fit/.

Go to a public pool and look at the people there*

I improved. I think in a few more months I will look better when I add muscle

maybe you should try getting a job or something

>Been on neetbux for a year
Literally haven't done anything with my time other than play dota and shitpost
Wow that's depressing

You don't look that bad.I'm a lot fatter than that.
Also, consider finding a hobby or two.I don't know what intrests you, but I'd start there.You might have to expirement a little and test the waters to see what you enjoy.But there are a fuck ton of different hobbies.So you're bound to find at least one you like.

No dude humans are not suppose to have love handles. I started reading about how excess fat not only looks horrible, which is half the damn problem but also how much it affects brain health and your hormones

I've actually done quite a bit but none of it can go on a CV or be relevant to work I can get, so all I have is a growing gap in employment. My life is pretty much forfeit already

Don't worry you can get a retail internship soon. Very exciting career prospects!

Cant you lie on your cv? Doubt they'll check for an entry-level job and if they do then no loss since youd he unemployed anyway

Seems like a foolproof situation.

Scenario A: Lie on resume -> they check > not hired

Scenario B: Lie on resume -> they don't check > hired, buikding experience and getting $$$

Scenario C: Don't lie on resume -> don't get hired > stay neet

Scenario D: Lie on resume -> get hired > they find out mid way and fire you -> who cares made money back to neet now

Where's the downside?

I just tell them the truth: I'm depressed and suicidal and even getting out of bed is an uphill battle. I've no job or degree and I live off online poker and horse betting. They leave me alone after that.

Is it pathetic? Yes. Is it autistic? Yes. But they shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

That sucks dude hope you somehow find your way. Makes me feel bad about wasting my non depressed nor suicidal mind on this crap... I feel like I could be doing more.

When I see a person in a wheelchair it makes me feel guilty for not using my healthy, capable body to its maximum potential. Hope you get better bro sorry to hear.

>See person in wheelchair
>Immediately want to cry because I feel guilty for being fat for so long and only started losing weight recently

>Read about kids in some Indian slum or in Africa
>Feel guilty for wasting first world opportunities that others will literally never get and what others would gladly kill for

>See person with downs syndrome or some mental disease
>Feel terrible for wasting my healthy mind on Sup Forums instead of actually fulfilling my potential

Anyone else know these feelings? Im going to change guys... im going to do it not for me but for the people who never had a chance.

I'm 31 years old. I'll never find my way. Most days I struggle to not jump in front of a speeding car and every night I wake up screaming from nightmares. I can't even enjoy the hendoistic life of a (relatively) well-off jobless bachelor. Too depressed to even hire a hooker.

My greatest wish is to die from a random act of God because pride is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.

I'll become successful for you user

I know that feel. Even though I don't live in a first owrld country I still feel terrible for not doing anything with my life.

I missed my legs and now stranded on this fucking wheelchair. Kill me please

are you that depressed user who shitposts on /int and /fit all the time?
absolutely yes.

>got manual labor job
>leave home at 6:45
>come back around 18:30
>eat
>fall asleep

I literally do nothing other than working at this point

Yes

Will you change though? We don't have to live like this. We can ascend.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTuwo_TqlhQ

tell your parent's you're an art critic

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

>He fell for the Bulgarian meme

>literally created Olympic champions in WL
>numerous powerlifters have tried Bulgarian Light and reported better gains than when they were a damn novice

>"meme"

:thonking: :thonking: :100: :100:

Greg "the meme" Nuckols on the Bulgarian Meme:

>What happened next was the best 12 weeks of strength gains in my life (I looked back at old logs, and it was actually better progress than I made in my first 12 weeks of lifting, period). I added 85 pounds to my squat, 40 to my bench press, and 40 to my deadlift en route to a 1,714 raw, drug-free powerlifting total that was, at the time, the all-time world record.

>Top tier lifters get results from this program
>Therefore I, a random guy on Sup Forums, should use it myself

Abadjiev's training philosophy was to force lifters to push themselves to superhuman levels and cut out anyone who couldn't handle it. Injuries and burnouts were extremely common. Hobby lifters have no business on that kind of program.

It was sarcasm + hyperbole dude do you also think I make oil paintings and contribute to Opensource projects?

Okay fellas tomorrow is a new day and a new life. No more wasting time im going to make every hour count.

How did you post on 4chin?

Post in one hand work with other