Why does football attract such a degenerate underclass?

Why does football attract such a degenerate underclass?

Is it just the simplicity of the sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ295luzhtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=60LExaqAnTI
youtube.com/watch?v=0uubCd-iqCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't knock down football hooligans... they will play an important role in the upcoming, inevitable, race war against Muslims.

Sports in general attract retards. Who wants to watch someone else play a sport, let alone become emotionally invested in it?

>Is it just the simplicity of the sport?
Pretty much. Everyone can relate to it because everyone have played soccer. Sports such as hokey is for more civilized people.

Doesn't make them not subhumans

DELETE THIS

Maybe if you support some shit ass club they are degenerate

Civilized huh

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ295luzhtQ

>We all can't go to the polo and Henley regatta Giles

There is nothing degenerate about fighting for your country. England used to have hooligans all over the country keeping the pakis in check, not so anymore. Very sad!

>simplicity

I was never able to figure out offsides

>There is nothing degenerate about fighting for your country.
There is everything degenerate about fighting for your football club though.
Or fighting for your country's football club.
Or going to a country that isn't yours and fighting with ruskies/english because they worship a different football club.

Wow, what a mangina you are.

POGOOOOOOĊƒ SZCZECIN!

>your face when

This, famalam.

I'd understand getting emotionally invested if someone you know plays on a team, or if everyone on the team were from your home town, but fucking hell, just because your team is named up after the city you're in, but consists of nothing but foreigners... I just don't get it.

The club you support is your local team, the country you live in has been yours since birth and your ancestors for hundreds of years. You fight with people from foreign a=land your ancestors have gone to war against. What is degenerate about that?

Can't pass to a teammate past the offside flag. How is that not simple?

Woman detected.

It has nothing to do with the sport.

They are attracted to large crowds.
Can't have a riot without a crowd.

>bantering/swearing/fighting is more degenerate than committing theft and rape
High britcuck

The part where that war is over trivial childish shit that only total subhumans care about.

out

At least with theft and rape you get something out of it.

Hooligans just break stuff and spoil fun for others.

>but nigs rape!!!
This is how subhuman you are, you tribal mental ethiopians - you have to bring up niggers to be better than someone, because there is no white person that isn't better than a football fan.

It's not about football, it's about respect.

>respect
>because ooga booga different tribe
Literal subhumans

Can we join for the banter? But honestly though there are an awful lot of fucking simpletons who's first thought is violence when footy is involved. Was at an English pub with my Geordie mate from rugby watching the game today and after Russia equalized some English dude gets in a fight with the owner of the pub who is also English. England fans act like savages when they go somewhere, same with rangers fans. You don't see this type of shit at the rugby.

Most are left wing antifa cucks

?

This level of salt can only be attained by some 40 kilos little faggot that got the shit kicked out of him by hooligans.

The fact that you're not fighting to gain anything.

Best thing that can happen is no audience at the next couple of matches - costing your team shitloads of money, well done.

>Not caring about the area you grew up in or the people you grew up with
I bet your pro EU

the greeks knew this
romans knew it too
why are you so suprised? there's plenty of classical literature on the topic

Except they totally aren't.

only good sports are ancient Greek olympics

If I cared about the area I grew up in, I certainly wouldn't act like an ape, shrieking that it is better than other areas and getting into ape fights with other apes.

I'd make patriotic vidya and make it good, invent something and polandstrong over that or whatever. Like a sane human being. Like an actual human being that isn't a shrieking ape subhuman vermin.

>Geordie mate from rugby
Wut???????

>being that isn't a shrieking ape subhuman vermin.

>Race war
>Muslims
Muslim isn't a race
You mean crusade

Rugby is a savage sport played by gentlemen

Football is a gentlemans sport played by a bunch of savage twats

Short tutorial for the Ameribros:
How it works (in Serbia at least) is like this-clubs
unlike in the US are not private franchises, but rather public clubs which can be joined by anyone. These clubs have their own councils and governing bodies and in theory if you join you can be elected to a function.

What happens in practice is that usually a local strongman/kingpin/warlord/profiteer/drug dealer
is '''elected''' as club president. Now, the hooligans, or ULTRAs as they are known in southern Europe, they follow the club. You have to understand that in Europe, a certain club will usually be from a specific neighborhood and certain people will allign with a club for ideological political reasons. Certain clubs are traditionally seen as having either right wing or left wing support, in Yugoslavia for example the two biggest clubs (Red Star and Partizan) traditionally have either members of the Army or the Police supporting them, or later it was seen as nationalists supporting one and ''civic minded'' or the ''avantgarde'' the other.
So, basically there is a huge amount of organized people that follow these clubs. The club president (local strongman, politician, narco boss etc) will usually use the Ultra supporters to distribute drugs. Cocaine, speed and ecstacy are popular in Serbia today. The higher ups in ''the Firm'' (another name for hooligan organization) will work as protection for the Boss and they will distribute drugs in the city where the club is based.
Now, a single Ultra group will be divided into neighborhood organizations. Youth will fight among each other for control of neighborhoods and they will tag them up (much like nigger gangs).

>go to a football match
>get murdered

you just can't make this shit up

Hi guys (KURWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

What's important for you to understand is that the pageantry, vandalism, organized fighting etc is mostly just people low in the hierarchy, mostly young guys trying to prove themselves.
I've known hool groups that have requirements for joining, like beating up an opposing supporter and taking their jersey or scarf.
Other more serious groups won't let you wear their colors unless you have attempted murder on your police record

Hi guys(KURWAAAAAAAA)

This does illustrate why Poland's economy is growing and why Serbia will forever remain 3rd world.

He's a Geordie that I play rugby with.

Poland's economy is growing because they are EU's #1 welfare queen and because toilet scrubbers from UK send home a lot of money, you fucking goat-raping shitskin.

AHHHH . . .. got you, sorry mate.

there is an innate desire for people to support a tribal culture which promotes competitive retribution

match sports satisfy that desire

Its your people, not the football.

Here in Spain we suffer your people every summer.
I know that they are low class, but, fuck, they are savages.

In other words because they are civilized and willing to work.

Serbs are just a bunch of murdering apes with no marketable skills.

>I'd make patriotic vidya
Witcher was like somebody took all the childhood stories I'd heard from grandparents and put it in a AAA game. Good fucking job lad definetely want moar.

Keep crying bitch nigga
Keep crying while you're living in a stagnant shithole and a country similar to your shithole manages to prosper.

Why would fighting without any sort of organisation, achieving absolutely nothing and going to jail, leaving your wife and child without a husband/father be a good thing? Wouldn't your country be better of with you trying to raise a good family instead of you running around like a hooligan? If you think random violence is a good idea, why don't you live in sudan/somalia for a year?

>Here in Spain we suffer your people every summer.

Same here in Amsterdam.

oh shit

It's been like this in England since the late '60s, yet every time there's a riot the press act like it's some new disturbing "hell in a handcart" trend. In the age of ISIS, terror attacks and mass-muslim-immigration in to Europe, a few bottles and plastic chairs being thrown seems all rather quaint.

No. Look at the countries that were involved.
Football went on just fine except for the English and Russian fans.

Yeah realized that might be a bit confusing haha.

>In other words because they are civilized and willing to work.

So being niggers and taking handouts makes them "willing to work"?

Holy shit, enjoy Mohammad's dick in your ass, that's the only thing you're good for if you're this stupid.

Thanks guys. Before it was us. Now they come ""only"" during matches, that's still a lot though.

We get the more classy bunch who have houses in the country side (because england is a shithole with literally no space and rain 24/7). There's less brittons than 10 years ago though.

Anybody that talks like that about Serbs on Sup Forums is muslim diaspora, this is always true.
Serbian diaspora in North America and Europe are respectable members of their communities and are usually the most revered skilled and unskilled laborers.
Also, anybody will confirm that we are in fact bros.

So all the mustafas, ahmets, mohammads, ernads, ibn suads or whatever the fuck can just fuck off and die.

I honestly don't mind giving Poland subsidies.
They lost a lot to the Soviets during the occupation, have to rebuild.

Now you're just jealous becasue your 3rd world shithole will NEVER be allowed into the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=0uubCd-iqCo

When Russians come to Poland you can always expect great fun.

I know, that's why I pointed out he's a goat-rapist. At least half of western European posters here are child-diddling shitskins.

Spain is a magnet for our northerners (who are vermin) you get our southerners.

>Now you're just jealous becasue your 3rd world shithole will NEVER be allowed into the EU.

Why on Earth would I want that? So I can experience the magic of living in a collapsing shithole with you Koran-thumping subhumans? EU is literally the only region on the planet whose economy hasn't grown in 10 years. You're a broken, communist shithole of the verge of collapse.

And why is there less of them though ? Did the 2008 crisis have a big impact on the average brit ? I think a lot of them sold their houses in France in the last 10 years or so, not that I complain.

Now I can finally roam the based villages around my countryside house without hearing english. Feels good man.

>Why on Earth would I want that?
To have an actual economy, like Poland.

>begging for EU welfare is a real economy
>working shit jobs abroad and sending money back is a real economy

Literally the Mexico of Europe.

And still better than "proud" serbia :^)

>better

I'm doing fine, thanks. It's you who are "proud" of being a welfare-leeching faggot.

You should start sucking dicks for money. I heard it pays much more than cleaning shit after white masters. Maybe some rich European fag would even marry you. You aren't too proud, are you?

Sad thing is its blokes in their fifties fighting, younger brits haven't the guts to even have a good old scrap any longer.

>bawww welfare
Typical whining from a bum who doesn't get any because he's too worthless for anyone to help him.

If you had the chance to get it, you'd drop on your knees and beg.

sour grapes.jpg

Not the original guy arguin with ya mate, but I gotta say.
Better to be shit on our own terms than suck EU's dick for some change.

Hope you like Muslim dick, fuckin polish degenerate.

You should start getting murdered or at least getting AIDS.

Holy shit at these sour grapes. How's that Rouble doing, btw?

>dem highwaisted jeans
bring it back

I'm glad we're starting to dispel with this fiction that Poles and Hungarians are somehow '''''based''''. Unfunny catholicucks the lot of them.

Cry more
Or work hard and get a safe country with good economy and wealth distribution that isn't just
>jews on top
>giant uncrossable chasm
>destitute peasants below

But crying is easier, so do just that

>n-no you
So why don't you suck dicks again? Useless pride means nothing to you, right?

Stable and slowly growing. Those toilets won't clean themselves.

literal_nigger.jpg

So much for Polen Stronk, lmao.

>work hard
>leech of off welfare
You have to go back.

Are those still grapes or did they evolve into sour lemons already?

Did those Euros you're sucking off evolve into nigger cocks already? We all know you'd love some.

>getting paid implies sucking cock
No wonder you're poor and stupid

Whats the problem? Brits died helping liberate France twice. Pay money to keep the French afloat within the EU. They pay us back by blockading Calaise, sending over sand niggers to rape our women and kids. They shack their neighbours up in a muslim shit hole for the second time in a row knowing what happened last time. Im glad the Brits are rioting, I say burn the fucking city down.

INGERLUND INGERLUND INGERLUND

Don't argue with him anymore mate, you can see the poor guy keeps repeating himself in a hope he might be right.
Leave the pole in his hole where he belongs.

>implying you're not

"Getting paid" means you're receiving money in exchange for work. You're too stupid and incompetent for that, so you have to resort to begging for gibs/sucking cocks.

I don't blame you, tho. Getting double-penetrated is written into your DNA since WW2.

> degenerate underclass

It's called banter, something you miller lite drinking faggots wouldn't understand

It appeals to tribalistic urges in the form of supporting your team and wanting them to be the best. It's not necessarily that all people who support a team will chimp out like this, but a larger proportion of those dedicated enough to want to follow their team ecerywhere they play will be the kind of person so attached to his team that he will chimp out like this.

Well done poles, gave fake micks a good hammering last night

Poland only gets farming subsidies, same as everybody else in the EU.

They still have to work as hard as ever, just get easier access to the market.

>You're too stupid and incompetent for that, so you have to resort to begging for gibs/sucking cocks.
Funny that only povertyniggers think that.
All actually prosperous countries agree that Poland is worth the investment it is getting.

Those sour grapes are so sour, that if they fermented they wouldn't leak wine but whine!

>Implying Brits don't understand banter
>We invented it