Last 3 seasons

>last 3 seasons
>20+ goals in the league
>30+ overall in two of them
>only just turned 26 so is entering his prime years
>fast, agile, strong, good on the ball, clinical finisher

I don't get it. Why are some people acting like this isn't a good signing for Arsenal and that 50m is too much?

Because Arsenal is shit WENGER OUT

because
>ligue 1

People think Ligue 1 isn't that much of a league to prove yourself in.

Any black french striker is literally the next Henry la

>Ligue 1
>Arsenal

This desu

Any league Ibrahimovic is a player rated as "good" or better is shit.

He's not Mbappe

"good at everything, great at nothing" kind of player.

Some kind of black Giroud.

You may win a league title with him, but definitely not ECL.

>Kante

He'll be the best striker Arsenal have had since Van Persie, but that isn't saying much.

Remember Giroud had 21 goals in Ligue Onion the year before joining Arsenal.

Everytime a forward from Ligue 1 comes to PLeverybody doubt them but at the end they always succeed

Better than Morata and Lukaku desu

And who is a striker that will win you the CL? Suarez? Lewandowski?

Lacazette is the best available striker on the market. Everyone better than him already plays for one of Europe's top 5 clubs.

So EPL,Serie A, Eredivisie and Ligue 1?

>mbappe

He'll be a very good player for Arsenal.

Also remember they're not in the CL and better strikers are unavailable really so this is as good as it gets.

Kane is better

Exactly.

He's the French Defoe

What's wrong with that?

At his peak Defoe was a top 5 striker in Europe.

He was also "good" in La liga m8, even managed to get Messi jealous

He scored 127 goals for Lyon in total, around 115 of them are from penalties.

Mbappe is not currently better than Lacazette. He scored 15 goals in a side that scored 107 in the league. Laca scored 28 in 30 for a mediocre Lyon, put him in that Monaco side and he'd have scored 40+

M8 this was a shocker

Mbappe is not available on the market.

Jealous of what? Tap ins?

Not saying there's anything wrong with that, wish we had signed Defoe from Spuds

Ibrahimovic broke some kind of goal scoring record for a new signing in his first six months, then Messi got jealous because he wanted to play in the middle and told Pep he would leave if he didn't. Poop sent Ibrahimovic to the bench and we all know how it went from there. Zlatan actually won Barcelona the league with his goal against Real Madrid

To be fair, he was a free transfer.

he isn't a true forward though
Not even averaging 10 goals/season with Bordeaux

should've left Lyon after the 2014/2015 season, there was no need to waste 2 more years of his career statpadding in Ligue 1

Give me prime Messi and prime Iniesta and I'll break the goal scoring record for a new signing for 1/10th of what he's paid.

>Ligue Uh
I could hit 30 a season

Bet you don't even speak French m8

>Giroud scoring more than 10 goals per year in EPL
EPL is the most overrated league desu

Oh yeah, forgot they don't count unless they're 40 yard bloots or dribbling past 8 players.

Utter fucking clown.

>Ligue shit

Oui, Oui, hon hon hon hon hon

>You BTFO

This more up your alley??

>Henry
>Drogba
>Cantona

All better than any english striker of history

He seems like a decent player but if he was that good other clubs would be in for him, Giroud is probably going to leave Arsenal this summer too so it's not as if they are improving or adding depth that drastically.

>Drogba

>any of these better than harry kane

idiot frog

Atletico were the favourites for him but then they got transfer banned and Diego Costa became available.

>Moore, Adams, Ferdinand, Campbell,
Terry

All better than any French CB in history

Et Toi?

all of them achieved success outside of france

nice digits

>Mbappe is not currently better than Lacazette.

kek

>71

kek

50 million in today's market is worth the risk
I don't think he'll be great but it's still worth the risk

>Imo Mbappe is not currently better than Giroud or Benzema

>Ligue 1
>didn't get him last season and let the price drive up more
>penalty merchant
>Ligue 1
>manlet

>Two Africans and Cantona

Atletico had a deal done before their transfer ban. Every top club already has a top quality striker, so that leaves the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd as the only ones who can afford him, and Mou is after more of a target man striker since he already has a bunch of pacy black forwards.

>manlet

Right because manlet strikers never do well in the PL... oh wait there's Aguero, Owen, Defoe, Tevez, Vardy etc.

If he was that good Chelsea would have gone in for him, they are in desperate need of a new striker.

They want Lukaku.

Just because you want one player doesn't mean you ignore everyone else, if Lacazette is this god tier striker Arsenal fans are making him out to be, he wouldn't be going to Arsenal. I think he will do a good job but I don't think it's the kind of signing that wins you the premier league or champions league.

Blatant arseanal fan, I can tell because your butthurt has a certain shit flavoured smell to it.

But the conversation was about Ibrahimovic, your ABA is showing.

Chill out there Napoleon

Like I said you're an arsenal fan. The conversation was about Ibra but you defended him in justification for your shite team splashing £60m on the black giroud

I'm not even the same guy so you actually have poor judgement and cannot be trusted.

Not really, Martial for instance was a huge flop.

poor man's Aubameyang

Tbf lads how many British players go abroad and become a success

You've replied to two different people and I don't think either of us support Arsenal you frothing mouthbreather

with monaco he scored 11 in 49
with united 15 in 52

Why would you go abroad when 16 year old yoof academy players get paid more than most senior players in Europe. Remember that most football players don't give a shit about culture or learning a new language etc.

>earrings

I think he is the type to win Arsenal the league. He's a very good, composed finisher and has one of the best conversion rates in Europe. Creating chances has never been Arsenal's issue, so as long as he can adapt quickly there's no reason he can't score loads. People comparing him with Giroud are ridiculous, they're two completey different types of striker and Giroud only had one good season before Arsenal, scoring 20 goals for a title winning side, the rest of his career he was a literally who.

He is way better than that nigger lukaku. Only thing that nigger can do is outmuscle defender. He would eat shit in any tactic's based league unlike the premiershit.

we africa now

All I will say is, Arsenal finished 21 points behind the champions last season, I can't see the players that Arsenal are signing closing that gap too much. I'm sure the only Arsenal player other clubs would want to sign is Sanchez.

18 points*

>he isn't a true forward though
So all those years of Chamakh up front with Gourcuff behind were fantasy? Then what is he?

What the actual fuck dude?

To get better as a player?

They don't care and think they can develop just fine in England. I'll bet loads of people will see Oxford joining Gladbach as him moving to a lower league and a a team of lower level, even though they're probably better than West Ham and he'll learn there more in half a season than three years of PL and lower English leagues.

Ligue 1 give birth to better players than the barkley PL.

Martial was too young.

Did you ever heard of fernando cavenaghi ?

Arsenal looked a lot better once they switched to 343 though, but by then it was too late.

The last 3 player of the year in the premier league were ligue 1 rejects...

>sign a manlet
>sell giroud
>no plan B
>70th minute 0-1 lacazette crossing to nobody from the wing confirmed

Wenger OUT.

>Hazard
>Kante
>rejects

Using your logic Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suarez are PL rejects.

if he was that good he'd be signed by a bigger club than fucking arselel

>lacazette
>manlet
he's way taller than the japanese average...

Is this the Cameroon national team?

No, this is the Cameroon NT

>argies in charge of being tall

>lacazette
>manlet
pretty sure his dick is bigger than you sudoku

>THIS flag
>that topic

LOL

because he isnt as good as le messi XD

lmao he didnt even reply

murrica BTFO

this should literally be the french nt for the world cup
no reason why it shouldnt be

It's a way better investment than spending 120m+ on Embappy. I just hope Wenger continues to build for the five at the back squad and keeps Giroud.