This is you average Trump supporter/Sup Forums browser

>This is you average Trump supporter/Sup Forums browser

What the fuck?
I feel betrayed by you faggots. I mean, I should have expected you guys to be sad losers, but I guess I had at least a LITTLE faith in you.
You guys are the ones who this whole time have been making fun of AIDS Skrillex and Carl the cuck and every other Bernie supporter?

At least those cucks get pussy when their feminist mistresses feel sorry enough for them.
You guys on the other hand are one romantic rejection away from a school shooting.

Some of you guys might be alright, but I can guarantee behind every anime post, is this face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're naive for thinking any different.

I don't understand why you judge people because of their looks? It has nothing to do with politics, judge people based on their ideas.

I know, I feel bad.

Delete this

Looks more often than not tell you a lot about a person, despite the whole "Don't judge a book by it's cover" thing

Of course if person has tattooes and anime hair, maybe, but what is wrong with these kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y

Stay mad.

they look pretty based to me

Where do you find this shit man

Nothing. They're just average. Bernouts aren't even average looking, they look like they crawled out of some kikes asshole.

Sup Forums

They Look like some good teens not thugs and crazy emo motherfuckers!

Then again, not all bernie supporters are like that. We should call them out because of their bad policies, not because of their looks.

From Trumpgen or? These look like sad highschoolers

Nah they look like losers. **Cherrypicked losers.

Couldn't you find some better examples to shit post about? They're like 15 years old. They're probably in fucking high school.

>Overweight
>Default haircuts
>Look about 18 but still no visible sign of facial hair or even stubble which shows low Testosterone levels

Yeah

Also, another one

Yeah, but what those things have to do with policies they support?

>that bookmark
>mfw this is the dude that showed off his rare $2 bills in middleschool as an adult

>implying Sup Forums doesn't hate every single black person because of their skin color

these 2 omegas will once raise a black kid, I guarantee that

Doesn't pol hate black people because of the crime statistics?

Stay mad, cunt!

Obese manlet detected

I'm neither, I just don't understand why pol is so obsessed about trivial things, like penises and pretty girls when they should be focusing on politics.

>tfw I graduated school so I'm not longer at risk of anime posters sperg outs

Were split between the people who are rationally prejudice and the ones who are irrationally prejudice.

its a meme you dip

These are not Trump supporters. These are their wive's sons.

>Australia
>school
>implying

Sup Hill Shill

sperg

Good Aussie shitpost thread bud

you put a little effort in it, but theres a happening right now and you wont get many bites

I don't post photos. Only a few of me exist on the Internet through friends and family Facebook, but IRL I'm a Chad. Well built, good looking, girls come easy to me. Not all are keyboard warriors here. I don't even have a pc. On mobile

Trump's orange because people can't attack his looks without coming off as stealth racist