Five (5)

1. Tuck rule
2. Spygate
3. Spygate
4. Deflategate / Pete Carrol
5. ATL chokejob.

As far as I'm concerned, he still has 0 rings.

You are so mad right now

>losing in the finals to an autist
>no threepeats
>no iconic moments

>no iconic moments
Brady doesn't have flukey meme moments or plays. Every play he does is good regardless. This is why he is the true GOAT.

Congratulations on your accomplishment.

>every play he does is good

even this one?

He has 5 rings. He just wasn't a good enough player to be the reason of winning any of them. Brady is the luckiest Quarterback in all of football. Not only does he have one of the best Coaches in NFL history, but he is CONSTANTLY bailed out in Superbowl wins. If it isn't the kicker suddenly becoming clutch to win him the game multiple times it's his defense bailing him out for the win.

Tom Brady has 5 rings but he didn't deserve any of them.

He played well in some of them. But he's just a part of the system. If Garoppolo were out there, they'd win all the same.

Mad?

In what way, shape or form is there anger in my post?

typically when you reply to a post with "mad?" that just means you are the one that is mad because apparently the Truth about Brady triggered you

every team has a system. and no, that was proven false a number of times. why do you need your false narrative so much? SAD!

One (1) and counting...

how do these threads always get so many replies?

>17 replies
>11 posters
Its a certain pats tripfaggot who makes these threads all day every day an then samefags them up

Some people are STILL mad at the GOAT

you clearly didn't watch super bowl XLIX or LI. His final drive against the seahawks is the type of playing that only tom can do.

>throwing a td against an injured fourth string CB is something only brady could do

hmm gets the old ticker going. and in SBLI he almost threw an INT. Then they took the ball out of his hands and into the real MVP's.

Lol, he had 2 picks and couldn't do shit until the memehawks lost their CB (injured while intercepting Brady) and Avril went out with a concussion

Holy shit, you guys I right and I just realized that i've been delusional all along.

Stupid me for agreeing with the best sports minds, players, and analyists in the world. These shitposts in a cambodian app development thinktank have proven to me that Brady actually ISTN'T the GOAT

protectring the brain that wins games yeah I guess that was a smart move no?niners and their fans are savages

some people have may have a lot to say fuckshoe

they still live on tho

>1. Tuck rule
Up for debate.

>2. Spygate
>3. Spygate
Everyone in the league has been doing that for years.

>4. Deflategate / Pete Carrol
Clots didn't even belong in the AFCCG and still got blown out in the second half with legal balls. Refs are incompetent for not noticing anything wrong in the first half since they're constantly in contact with footballs. Also, deflating footballs isn't new.

There was no guarantee Marshawn would have gotten into the end zone. "But he was unstoppable all game" isn't an excuse because he still could have been stopped.

>5. ATL chokejob.
Atlanta sucks then, that's not an illegitimate Owl.

At worst the Pats have four legit Owls, with only the Tuck Rule being arguable.

>2 of the 3 teams in his division haven't won a single playoff game during his reign
>1 has never made the playoffs
>3 other teams haven't won a playoff game during that time as well

>comparing a sport where you need 3 good players and at most 8 that don't suck ass to a sport where you need like 15-18 and ~40 with a hard salary cap and one and done playoff games
1 super bowl is worth 2 NBA Finals