'Murica Gun Laws

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/12/orlando-shooting-nightclub-pulse-gunman

Why don't you outright ban guns for civilians, burgers? Only available in outbacks and you need rigorous testing to get one so that not every asshole can go and shoot up a club. Serious question.

Isn't clinging to "muh guns" exactly the same as niggers not rising above petty things for a greater good? How can you blindly cling to one horrible aspect of your culture and berate another culture for doing same thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JEa1jhWjss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO ON MOUNTAIN

Rare.

To answer you directly: All individuals have the right to own a firearm. Every government, military, and police force have guns.

Why should one person be allowed a weapon but not another?

It's that simple.

stop trying to use logic on Americans

>"Agent needs a translator immediately. Arabic translator ASAP."
suck a dick

even if they ban guns do you think that's gonna stop people? It'll just make them a little harder to get.

I was at the Trump rally in San Jose. The cops were protecting the violent criminals who were battering the Trump supporters. The police will not protect you when their co-ethnics have something to gain. You alone are responsible for your protection. The state is easily corrupted against the people it is supposed to protect.

>

>MUSLIMS ARE ATTACKING YOU!
>GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!

>Pulse LGBT club

Just sounds like natural selection at work to me.

>Why don't you outright oppress your people, burgers?
Because we're the land of the free. Next question.

Make America Glam Again

RARE
A
R
E

stop pretending gun control is based on sound logic

youtube.com/watch?v=2JEa1jhWjss

You have time to shitpost here between prayers and goat fucking? Amazing.

Wtf, I want to vote for this man. Did he really just hypothesize on hairspray's effect on the ozone in a sealed apartment experiment? user, please stop. He must be pandering to the idiots in the crowd. I'm gonna go with that.

Who is this sexy beast? I demand sauce.

Yes

He is taking a jab at environmental regulations and regulations in general t an idiot level.

All presidential candidates do this. You are just really used to it the form of a fancy speech with crappy buzzwords and empty rhetoric.

I trust you

Gun license requires extensive background check, and the most lethal guns are illegal. If these people wanted to commit a crime they wouldn't get their weapons legally anyway. A law isn't going to stop gun crime dumbo.

My guns have never killed anyone. Has your car? its also a deadly weapon.

Very convenient. Reality music star just got shot and killed, as well.

pic extremely related

Also, guess who is meeting in Dresden right now? :^)

WTF did I just read. Explain this you moody weak willed bitch.

>you can drive to work in a gun

Just because you can behead 5 Muslims with your kukri doesn't mean amerifats can

Tell me what other legitimate uses other than killing your gun has.

Why don't you outright ban cars for civilians, burgers? Only available in outbacks and you need rigorous testing to get one so that not every asshole can go and run someone over. Serious question.

Isn't clinging to "muh cars" exactly the same as niggers not rising above petty things for a greater good? How can you blindly cling to one horrible aspect of your culture and berate another culture for doing same thing?

Because we need guns so we can take down the government if they ever become tyrannical. I'm sure that'll go well, right?

Serious answer: Because it wouldn't work. The guns aren't registered in most states and only a fool would register them after a ban.

Removing guns from the public would require a War on Guns, that would be an even greater failure than the War on Drugs. A lot of people would die on both sides.

#BLM has set the gun controllers back decades. "Why do you need a gun? The Police can protect you!"

"You mean the racist murderers who stand by and do nothing while looters pillage cities? I don't trust those assholes."

A glance at FBI crime statistics show that blacks commit over half the murders despite being only 13% of the population. White murder rates are on par with Western Europe despite the fact the gun ownership is vastly more common.

We don't have a gun problem, we have a diversity problem.

did you take video

Why don't you outright ban bombs for civilians, burgers? Only available in outbacks and you need rigorous testing to get one so that not every asshole can go and blow up a club. Serious question.

Isn't clinging to "muh bombs" exactly the same as niggers not rising above petty things for a greater good? How can you blindly cling to one horrible aspect of your culture and berate another culture for doing same thing?

Something doesn't need to have a "use" to be legal, krautfag. By the way, how goes the cucking to refugees?

>Why don't you outright ban guns for civilians, burgers?
whos going to take them from us, you?

More like General Betrayus

R A R E
A A
R A R E
E E

>blacks commit over 50% of crimes despite being only 13% of the population.

And a large majority of those are represented by black males between 15-35 so the statistics are even more skewed than you might think.

Like 5% of the population committing 50% of all crime.

>what is target shooting/hunting/self protection/collecting/olympic competitions/FUN
although i understand if you dont get the concept, being from a particularly cucked european country and all

Giving in to feelings is what niggers do.

A gun ban will make you feel good, like you helped. The thinking man knows this will do nothing. Criminals will always obtain weapons and use them on the defenseless. In the U.S we depend on ourselves, so we arm ourselves. Feed ourselves. House ourselves. Find our own doctors, and treat non issues with home remedies. We are self reliant. We are civilized from our core.

Wow. National pride is one thing, but you really need to pull Uncle Sam's balls out of your trachea. Self-reliance has never been the selling point of the U.S. We tried to run with that once, it was called the Homestead Act and it failed miserably.

There's a lot of gun control threads over this, but no bomb control threads. What gives? This guy was reported to have bombs. Why is no one advocating common sense bomb control?

They make ur dick bigger

i think most people assume bombs are already regulated/banned. the poor fools.

Clearly the solution is to ban nightclubs.

Notice how lately there's been a more active push against gun control and more reporting on spree shooters who seemingly have no plan except to injure 2-3 people then suicide by cop?
Pre-2008 had tons of planned coordinated bombings and actual attacks.

What are the chances a few of the recent shootings have been MKUltra products? They seem to come out of nowhere with no real agenda or creed with any gun they can get their hands on. Even those columbine boys actually prepared their shit on got their hands on proper weapons.

really makes you think...

Why would you wish to take guns from law abiding citizens?

>le self hating american

kys

Bombs are highly regulated and mostly illegal. Just like the meth I've been smoking all night.

Yeah and we should still be a british colony. Come on guys just trust our government to not holocaust us when they take all the guns.

RARE

>trust our government
Why

Because our loving Muslim overlords have a culture appreciation for the finer art of bombmaking, and we wish not to offend their delicate sensibilities.

bombs are, yes, but not most explosives. i shouldve chosen my words better.

It was literally the only selling point. Now that it is gone all we have seen is deterioration. It will continue until you get your grubby hands out of other peoples pockets shlomo.

America has lots of guns. America has lots of gun deaths.

Better countries have few guns. Better countries have few gun deaths.

It's that simple.

Way to fall for the bait you mongolian cunt, America's leaders are importing third world shitheads who should not be trusted with a spork let alone a gun, so now all Americans need to have their guns banned.

Get fucked.

>1 post by this ID
>clear and present proxy
You fucking idiots are replying to a bait thread set up by Reddit/Jews/CIA/Soros/etc.

What other legitimate use does there have to be? Do I not have the right to kill those that need killed?

I doubt that the dead people care if they were killed with a gun or not.

Your shit country doesn't even have the right to say what's on your mind.

America is almost half non-white. Whites have a lower murder/violent crime rate than mestizos and negroes.

Your "Better" countries are lacking in mestizos and negroes. When the UK is half non-white (soon very soon) your rates of murder/violent crime will be astronomical.

The jews think they are in control this time and that it will be different.

Silly jews.

They all missed the point. And 'cause your police aren't tax funded enough, they're more prone to corruption.

We're not getting rid of our guns. Just fucking deal with it already, rest of the world.

That pic looks like our former PM(2009-2011).

Nice try, you just wanna make easier for these Muslim terrorists to kill us.