Over 9 million Americans live in NYC

>Over 9 million Americans live in NYC
>Only 60% of them have ever left the city

This is deep.

because the 40% are incarcerated

Why would you need to leave though? You're not some transplant that needs to leave to visit family, are you?

Source?

With all the wealths NYC gathers, why don't you improve Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and the capital city Albany in the NY State?

Really? Fuck

Maybe the poor ones that cant afford vacations but i doubt it. Ny elitism is hilarious though. They actually believe they are the "center of the world" even though ny's claim to fame is office space and giant ads

too low

There's nothing that can be done to improve them at this point. Besides we have our own problems like that multi-billion dollar infrastructure backlog.

Considering there's probably every culture in the world present to some degree, as well as every language in several dialects being spoken at all times by at least a couple people, why would you ever need to leave?

>not taking a vacation ever

its likely they don't leave because of poverty reasons imo. vast majority of rich NYC-ers don't even live in the city and just commute imo. its mostly just younger people living in the city itself.

Mmm outside of manhattan and 1/8th of brooklyn nyc is shit desu

>every culture in the world is the typical american immigrant mishmash

whatever the fuck am i reading? you aren't going to experience foreign art or culture or see or do foreign things/sights in NYC.

I can understand them. Travelling is expensive.

Never said it wasn't. That's one of the several factors for some New Yorkers never leaving, poverty. Going to Coney Island is like going to Disney World for most of them. Ask Mike Tyson.

Half of my family is from Nassau county. Most really do think everything West of them is wasteland.

>there aren't tourists from all over the World as well as 1st generation immigrants trying to make it in this country while slowly becoming Americanized

Meeting immigrants is hardly experiencing a foreign culture
>t. never been outside US

To them that's good enough, their ego will tell them it's enough.

and you have no idea where I've been.

Sex tourism?

There are parts if NYC where all the signs are in a foreign language and people who work there can barely speak English.

>Ny elitism is hilarious though. They actually believe they are the "center of the world" even though ny's claim to fame is office space and giant ads
The same could be said about the USA, in general.

>and you have no idea where I've been.
Considering you're not boasting about it, it's pretty clear that you haven't travelled at all.
If you're going to talk shit, be consistent so it isn't entirely fucking obvious that you're talking shit.

delete this

topkek

/thread

>flag
Projection much?
Oh wait, Australia has an inferiority complex

Is NYC still white or is just spics like the other cities?

is NY as overrated as I think it is?

Puerto Ricans are the majority Hispanic group.

Nice to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Oh shit he got you there

What happens in Jersey city?

I assume a good 50% of Londonians, Parisians etc probably have never really left the metropolitan area either.

Lots of very, very poor people in those huge cities.