Leave Cavendish to me

Leave Cavendish to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/j7gqb
steephill.tv/players/720/twitter/?title=Overhead angle of the Stage 4 finish&dashboard=tour-de-france&id=LeTour/status/882260461185642496&yr=2017
youtube.com/watch?v=mgwZsxukSL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"going mental on the oriental" Cavendish?

y petr

I like Sagan, but he deserved to be disqualified for what he did. Many of my countrymen disagree with me.

He should be punished but a DQ is fucking stupid, this guy is a great rider and should be allowed to race

Just give him a big fat fine or something, like €10,000, that will teach him

This is total bullshit like Brady's suspension. He will come back like John McClane.

He shouldn't even have been fucking punished

No he should because he shoved Cavendish into the barriers

He was off balanced and jerked his arm up to keep himself upright. A natural reaction.

>Just give him a big fat fine or something, like €10,000, that will teach him you think €10k is a lot of money for Sagan?

Who are you quoting?

Cavendish was leaning into him and trying to lean into him and he had to push back to keep balanced. You could see early on that cavs head was leaning into Sagars body.

streamable.com/j7gqb
pre good view here

Then €20k you fucking cunt

another nuch of niggers talking about a sport they don't know anything about.
All the fines that the riders get is paid by the team. The riders don't give a single fuck about fines.
And while we're at it. all fines are in Swiss Francs not euros.
its not a good video.
1. its head on which is a deceptive angle
2. it starts about 0.1 seconds before the crash so you dont see that sagan has just moved into Cavs line. It's literally an idiotic video to use but this is the one everybody sees and makes a dumb and wrong conclution. watch the overhead
steephill.tv/players/720/twitter/?title=Overhead angle of the Stage 4 finish&dashboard=tour-de-france&id=LeTour/status/882260461185642496&yr=2017

Did dubsman and Zlatan had a babvy?

youtube.com/watch?v=mgwZsxukSL8
Comedy gold

Cavendish?

3 infringment rule.

in 2 days he's been involved in an alleged altercation with greipel, everyone is jerking off on the cav incident but no one mentions sagan is the one putting everybody on the ground right before the sprint. and obviously this confusing action with cavendish a few seconds later in which cavendish breaks his shoulder.

he's simply been kicked out because it was too much in too little time.

and who cares. it's not like this guy was going to be spectacular in the mountain. and there's still kittel, demare, greipel and the others for the sprints.

plus everyone knows froome wins in the end anyway so yeah. boring anyway.

why am I writing this. I should be going out and getting a girlfriend.

the man that saved cycling

Boo hoo

You need to do something about diving pussies in europe

yeah but he wheelies the finish on the mountain, rad shit nigga

>too much in too little time
This.
At least Cav's being smart about how often he puts niggas on the ground.