How badly will this movie bomb?

How badly will this movie bomb?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2013/05/23/when-captain-britain-became-a-muslim-woman-for-a-couple-of-pages-in-an-alternate-timeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rooks good familia

>Marvel
>bomb
It's not Thor. It will do fine.

anybody got a leaked script or rumors?

Speculation?

She's supposed to show up in Inifnity War 1. guessing she'll be a pilot or something normal in that movie, get her powers at the end and then we'll see her in her own movie a year later.

It's going to underperform. Despite Star Wars TFA's apparent success, female lead action/nerd-core films historically struggle to find audiences. This will be no different. It doesn't matter that they've just gender-swapped an existing character.

I'm not sure how the producers will spin the failure, but I suspect it will involve some "girl power" vs greasy nerds narrative.

Like all Marvel films. I will gladly see it. Even if I'm familiar with it's character or not. This one intrigues me so I will see it for sure.

They've given it enough time that people will go watch literally any Marvel movie now. And they'll also net the tumblr crowd and please all the feminists and whatever.

It won't break a billion but it will succeed and after it comes and goes she'll wind up on the new Avengers team and probably never get another solo movie.

Guaranteed will make at least 100 mil over WW

I hate faggots like you that live on the internet and can't keep tumblr and words like feminist out of your vocabulary. You and the pathetic fucks that can't have fun in life are the reason why the internet is a shit hole.

sucks to always have a stick up your ass doesn't it? lol go outside once in a while and just have fun. don't be such a homo

I thought Captain Marvel was a muslim woman.
Or was it captain Britain?

t. came here from tumblr

No that's captain Sweden

How much Luke Cage dick will she take?

It needs a hook. Like if she were to become the government-sanctioned police to the capes in a Post Infinity-War America. Then we could see her throwdown with Hulk.

You might be thinking of Ms Marvel, chick with like the Mr Fantastic, body-stretching powers

>guessing she'll be a pilot or something normal in that movie, get her powers at the end and then we'll see her in her own movie a year later.
>Marvel
>Originality
Will they also be using a full cgi suit?

It will be the lowest grossingDisney era marvel movie, it'll probably make 400 mil at best. Only female superhero people care about is WW

I mean, if we're talking dates, Marvel did it first. Danvers was a NASA security officer that got caught in a Kree civil war and got her powers as a result. The only place this is bound to happen is in infinity war.

Who should they cast to play her girlfriend, Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman?

Oh please christ do not let her have that stupid fucking hair cut

CAPTAIN MARVEL IS BILLY BATSON NOT SOME FUCKING WOMAN LITERALLY WHO!!! FUCK CALLING HIM SHAZAMWOWIEWOW!!! CALL HIM THE FUCKING CAPTAIN!!!

FUCK MARVEL. FUCK DISNEY. FUCK THE SHITTY COPYRIGHT LAWS OF AMERICA! CAPTAIN MARVEL IS A DAMN LEGEND WHOFUCKING SHAPED COMICS TO THE POINT SUPER FUCKING MAN COPIED HIM. HOW THE FUCK DID MARVEL MAKE THIS TRASH?

>marvel did it first
How about no. Green lantern was created in the fucking 40's.
Hal was created in the late 50's.
"Ms. marvel" was created in 1977.

It won't
Using Sup Forums as a litmus testing group, you come to the conclusion that people are stupid and will pay money to see this movie

It'll be a blockbuster

Eat shit, I love that fucking hair cut.

>FUCKING WOMAN LITERALLY WHO

Carol Danvers has been around a lot longer than Billy fagson, buddy.

Why? It's terrible. I love short, medium, and long hair. I even love the shaved on the side thing to some extent. But that looks genuinely awful. She'll be called Captain JUST

wrong captain marvel retard, not even the right company

They should have made a Kamala movie instead

Ant-man/Strange money.

No, he's thinking of this.

bleedingcool.com/2013/05/23/when-captain-britain-became-a-muslim-woman-for-a-couple-of-pages-in-an-alternate-timeline/

Go (faggot) back (chink) to (nigger) Metafilter. (spic).

I was almost interested because it looks like she lifts.
After a quick search, no.
No she doesn't.

Who in the fuck wants to watch a DYEL faggit play a "super" hero?
That's just embarrassing.

THIS is Captain Sweden

Are you real?