her puss sure must be amazing

>johnny depp
>elon musk

come to America

Just look at the op pic and her icloud leaks, she's a 10/10

Colour your penis black with permanent marker

u can have mine

Lol, fuck that.

White women are spoiled, entitled and have huge standards. Not to mention they have a 24/7 bitch pass in Western nations. And when you call them out on their bowl shit, they play the victim.

Im a handsome white guy about to move to Mexico for a few years, i only date Latinas.

As brancas gostam de latinos, acho que ouvi isso uma vez, elas acham os latinos "CALIENTES", OP.

The white girls love blacks, they don't like latinos, i think.

They like everyone equally, depends on the girl.

Really?
Doesn't white girls like niggers?
In my head, they love black men because they are thug life.

This is true, they're all unidimensional characters who completely conform to Sup Forums stereotypes

White women are generally more adventurous, and like all women have a very short attention span. Niggers provide them with plenty of stimulation which they mistake it for "charm", it's kinda meant to be in a way.

Some of them do, and some of them don't date them at all because their traditional. Again, it all depends on the girl.

And the whole BBC thing is a kind of laughable, I've been with a lot of women and am packing some heat. The vast majority of girls can't even take the whole thing and they claim that huge dicks are painful, women are all talk.

>lying on Sup Forums

lol, trust me. Talk to women and see for yourself.

Have a big dick and lots of money

>convert to islam
>join isis
>suicide bomb yourself
Congratulations u now have 72 white virgins gfs

>be ugly
>be black
>profit
this is all you need to get the white sluts

Good for you, love the massive generalisation btw, really is a great anecdote. Keep up the good posts my man.

fuck off stacy white ''women'' are bbc loving SLUTS

>white women mentioned
>cuckolds attack in full force

its insane how women control lives of those subhumans, despite not even interacting with them

Wish I was black.

>black dick sliding in and out of a pink pussy

Can't get this picture out of my head. Black people are truly the people of the 21st century

Just don't be white

>dream of white gf
>remember i'm a mestizo manlet that looks like a pale Mexican
>dream ends

You can still dream, user

>she's a 10/10
Let's not go too far

be brown

go to iran.

White women crave attention. Nothing more attention getting than appearing in public with a black eye and busted lip from Jamal.

>white ''girls''

No.

>white gf

giv gf

she has a succubus vibe to her

>And when you call them out on their bowl shit, they play the victim.
>I'm a white guy btw!
You are not fooling anyone pedro.

>Even Aliens are telling us how bad white women are