Well... im waiting for a response from all of you

well... im waiting for a response from all of you...

How far out of their minds are these people?

Didn't the majority of women vote for trumpo?

I thought Negan was against rape.

Majority of white women did, but not all women

whites are the majority vote so yes, the majority of women voted for trump

that's not really how math works

I kekk'd for whatever reason

Come on its 2017, how isnt this thing gassed already?

>negan is a bad guy
>he does bad things
>leftycucks reaction: the bad guy in a show can't do bad things!

must all conflict be removed to please leftycucks? is rape bad, but murder okay? torture? should all fictional shows just be 40 minutes of feminists knitting ugly sweaters?

why leftycucks so antisocial and degenerate?

>Dear America: Women are the majority gender in this country. Going forward, I am going to behave accordingly.

Oh don't worry dear, me too. As a minority, we men have to stick together and fight for our collective interests. That is how it works, right?

Well they'd have to have minds in the first place to be out of them.

White women did, but what's even funnier is that more latinos and blacks voted for Trump than they did for Romney and McCain.

She just outed herself as a moron by admitting that she watches TWD.

White ones yeah.

But that's only because they've either been so brainwashed by the media into accepting a submissive gender role, or because their spouses/fathers were threatening them with abuse/sexual predation if they didn't.

No reasonable woman voted for Trump. It was all fear.

>But that's only because they've either been so brainwashed by the media into accepting a submissive gender role, or because their spouses/fathers were threatening them with abuse/sexual predation if they didn't.
>No reasonable woman voted for Trump. It was all fear.
t. leftycuck

Who?

I'd like to see proof of that statement.

Do you feel safe?

>villain beating innocent people to death with a baseball bat, stealing supplies from the needy, branding his underling with an iron, and kidnapping a toddler is fine

>having a harem of women is over the line

I dont understand

These people are the contemporary manifestation of a puritanical moral principle that has persisted in spirit within counterculture throughout history and only appears more strange and irrational now because the development of western culture has forced it to divorce itself from any overt religious theming.

This is some pretty gr8 b8, nice going m8.

a harem of WILLING women, mind you

negan doesn't allow rape

I'd actually take the "celebrities" seriously, if they hadn't spent the last 20 years encouraging and supporting a culture centered around sexual freedom and deviancy

You reap what you sow

TWD is going to be sanitized because of complaints like this.

Like how GoT's Sansa """"""""""rape""""""""" scene was unforgivable and the producers overcompensated when some hysterical twitter fucks cried foul.

Since when are "rape harems" a TV trope.

I imagine this is bait, but it makes me think of the most annoying aspect about all this. If you're a woman, if you're black, if you're anything that is not a white male, people will always go with "if you don't think/act/vote/support a certain way, you're not a real or you're a self-hating ". The people who claim to be tolerant and inclusive only allow white men to think for themselves and have their own opinions, everyone else MUST vote/think a certain way.

It's hypocritical and condescending as hell.

Wait, is she implying that the minority should bend to the will of the majority?

That's not how it works. A majority of white women voted for Trump, but a very large minority (about 45% iirc) did not. And the vast majority of women of other races voted against him (Clinton won the black female vote by something like 95% to 5%), so overall a majority of women did not vote for Trump.

>All rape accusations proven false
>Still labeled a predator
So this is the power of propaganda and disinfo

>I can no longer tolerate
So she was fine with a rape hareem before that?
Crazy ol lady.

>Like how GoT's Sansa """"""""""rape""""""""" scene was unforgivable

This annoyed the hell out of me.

>beheadings, amputation, stabbing, burning, branding, cannibalism, castration, various forms of torture
>okey-dokey
>rape of minor characters (Craster's daughters)
>still ok
>rape of a major character
>YOU EVIL SHITLORDS HOW COULD YOU DO THIS RAPE CULTURE RAPE CULTURE

It's a fucking television show, not real life no one is actually getting raped. People are so fucking stupid.

And how the fuck is this a tv trope?

Liberals get triggered by real life constantly so they use these shows as an escape.

The problem is that the pussies in charge actually cave to their demands.

Liberals really won't be happy until we're all living in 1984 style world where every piece of media and every person is preemptively censored.

Oh, so now it's ok to demand your interests be put first because of majority rules

This is how most false rape accusations go. The man falsely accused in the "mattress girl" case is still harassed for being a rapist, for example. The media frenzy kicked up by the Duke lacrosse "scandal" was so insane, and the apology so muted, that many people still think they were guilty even though they were found innocent (not just "not guilty", but innocent.

The media goes on these witch hunts, then issues a 5 second apology (or in Nancy Grace's case, never apologizes at all), by which point the damage has already been done. It's like that one Simpsons episode where Homer gets accused of molesting a babysitter.

I don't understand, he's the villain, he's not supposed to do nice things. This is someone who murders people with a baseball bat (which is apparently not as bad as rape).

>proven
Lmao

apparently villains can't do villainous things now
you know, that'd just totally ruin their immersion

but our protagonists murdering people at their mercy or who plead for clemency is fine

Real life villains are emboldened when they see fictional villains do these things.

Only by erasing rape culture completely from popular media will we stop rape in real life.

he murdered men, so it's okay

only things that affect women are problematic

Wow, such fragile femininity. Her privileged white tears are delicious.

Trump has multiple rape allegations circling him and for many people the "grab 'em by the pussy" tape was an implicit guilty sentence. Additionally, a lot of people aren't aware of those allegations and just assume from the tone he used in that tape that he has groped people before that didn't want it (or molested them or raped them). I don't know if he did any of that or not but tons of women absolutely hate him now because of these things and it's not hard to see where they're coming from.

I hope that bitch enjoys unemployment

Simpson's Paradox, bro.

Sorry that you're a tard.

they're not a big enough majority for that to be automatically true

>I don't know if he did any of that or not but tons of women absolutely hate him now

More white women voted for Trump over Clinton.

The fact that all those rape allegations appeared out of nowhere 2 days after he brought out Clinton's rape accusers is pretty obvious indication that it's a set up. Coupled with the fact that they don't get talked about now that the election is over, as they serve no purpose for swaying voters anymore.
The tape itself is very tame and he said nothing that no one doesn't already know.
Women let famous guys do what they want to them? Wowee, who would have thunk? It's not like that's 80% of the reason men try to become famous in the first place.
It's very hard to see where these people are coming from when you're not an easily swayed, hysterical fruitcake.

the reasoning in their head (most of the time) is that it's bad for the bad person in question, and trying to avert that is in line with leftist thinking (e.g. no you can't have this food, it's bad for you, no you can't control the economy, you'll mess it up)-- what they fail to grasp is that a) they may not know everything about that situation and indeed the person they're talking to is likely to know more and b) people are going to choose bad things and you need to let that shit slide most of the time
t. Hillary voter out of lack of options

they literally want communism tier entertainment like 1 channel of news propaganda and maybe 1 channel for feminist movies on repeat

The "they're OK with it" thing has been used to excuse stuff like this before, include when the victims have been hushed up.
Possibly even more relevant than that, he acknowledged it and he apologized. He acknowledged very little of his past over the election cycle and I think that was the only thing he apologized for. He clearly thinks it was either a bad thing to say or something that would hurt his voter base. He was clearly not aiming for the people that would post hysterical rants over this shit, so why did he apologize for it?

What do black women have against trump? I thought they liked alpha males?

Blacks in general overwhelmingly vote Democrat, afaik out of gratitude for Kennedy and Johnson pushing through Civil Rights in the 60s, just as they had voted Republican a century before that because of Lincoln. Trump didn't do much better with black men than he did with black women, he only got about 10% of the black male vote and that was considered a huge success for a Republican.

So how are these tumblrinas gonna react when Negan ends up killing a guy who tries to rape a girl, because he's absolutely against rape?

Do liberals/SJWs think of anything else but Trump? I wonder what it's like to be constantly triggered like the way they are.