My salary is 354$

My salary is 354$.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtTrWsqOJhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suks 2 b u

How have your hooligans managed to afford to travel to France?

Per hour? Nice.
Per Day? Pretty impressive.
Per week? Get a new job.
Per month? Well, you're in Russia...

$50000 per year here but im also black. i'd trade places with you desu

You poor little Russian.

You can come to America and we can fix that, you know. I have a company of about 50 people and we're always hiring.

;)

I make twice that in a week lol

>MFW I have to give a third of my salaries to my relatives in Belarus and a Third to my family in Velizh.
Tell Putin to fix the economy, I can't keep eating Ramen

Mine is $2000/month. Still sucks desu

You are a good human being

I make $400 daily. Though life would get better once I had cash to throw around. Life is still depressing.

Lmao, I routinely earn more than that in a day. What is your job?

I make €6000 a month in mother fucking IRELAND. Im RIIIIIIICH. Not actually rich but I have enough. I could do with earning a bit more actually. Ill never afford a nice house.

>Russia is literally a third world country
>muh glorious Putin fags will still suck their dick
Sad!

>i didn't study shit
>i didn't do shit all my life
>now I face the consequences and be poor
>no, wait ITS THE COUNTRY'S FAULT, ITS THE COUNTRY'S FAULT I'M POOR, NOT MINE

is 354 a month enough for a rope? if so, then fucking hang yourself

t. Jiří Teplouš

Mine is 2000 jewros a month
It's actually upper-middle class salary over here

Invite me so that I can apply for a fucking US VISA card. Your government is so
ungrateful. We are the only EU country that needs VISAs to enter US. Thanks Obama.

With that kind of money you could live like a King in Poland.

$400/day
>doesn't have excess money

Mate.. you gotta check your spending habits.
That's just under 150,000/year. I'd be set in 4 years for retirement you fucking shit.
Then again i'm minimalist and know how to buy good product that'll last and how to repair things that are broken.

suks t b u

we will shrek you in the euros btw

mine is 270$ a month after taxes and I live on bread and ramen
>.>

Stay mad, Fero Lakatoš, not everyone is an incompetent retard.

Fuck you. You earn more than us. do nothing of value in comparison to us and still complain about taxes and refuse to pay denbts.

Mine's 1200 euros without having a job.

AUTISMBUX

I make that every day, I'm also 23 years old

>Per week? Get a new job.
lol, I wish I had 350 dollars per week.
Things are different in the Bloc.

Still oesn't make up for being indian, senpai

don't give him too much hope, it's at best upper-middle class.

>tfw australia literally makes 30 times more

That's ok. I earn around 500 euros a month. In Eastern Europe you can live ok-ish with 300-400$ a month

Nope.jpg
Euro will crash and burn and we will sit there and laugh at you with our strong Polish Złoty.

>do nothing of value
screw you nigger
although you're right, I work as a manager at the immigration department at the GCR and I sit and play war thunder all day

1800/m after taxes
will likely get a raise soon, bought a house so monthly payments are low
overall pretty good

euro is strongly tied to our currencies when euros crashed huf went from 200/$ to 300/$ and same happend to pln's

my salary is $2 a day

I miss my polish ex-girlfriend, her accent was so cute, she would always whisper dirty things in my ear in Polish.

That's peasant teir. Aus dollar here $120k+

It's 26268.67 PLN you moron. For that money you can buy a car every fucking month.

how old are you

Зaтo Кpым вaш. Дaли пococaть пиндocaм.

Teach me your consumer habits.

Teach me how to do what you do.

You are giving away two thirds of your salary. You are being a hero to the people who love and depend on you. The suffering you're enduring is because you are a good man.

Are there opportunities for a second job there?

Don't you dare post 2D cuties with your normalfag blogpost again.

>work
>salary
>Serbia

pick only death

one of my brothers works at apple and makes 158K$ in US, and other makes $70K as an entry level engineer. Im a NEET and make 0$

Keep looking for excuses, it's is NOT difficult to get 350 dollars per week here. I realize that I have a better job than most people here, but my father works a heavy manual work and he easily earns more than that.
People with bad salaries are usually office rats with no discernible skills.

Mine is $135 (120 euro/h)

Nah. PLN is backed by US Dollar, British Pound and Swiss Franc. We will be fine just fine. Also, It's smart to buy houses and rent it to others. That way you can continue to do jack shit even in hard times.

>Teach me how to do what you do.
inb4 just one simple trick

600+VAT eurodollarydoos per day, about 4 days per month

best of both worlds (entrepreneur and neet lyf)

youtube.com/watch?v=QtTrWsqOJhs

Mine is 1700$ per month.. quite good actually.. i can afford to buy a home now in Hyderabad..

You got me. Still, I wish the 100k+ employee international company would at least pay fucking average wage, which would be like 1280 dollars a month in Prague.

You are a disgrace to your family. The leaf falls further than the apple

Hire me to do nothing. You can tell bad employees that they're behaving just like me and they'll straighten right up.

not bad, have a couple of drinks?

Made... Get a janitorial job at the local hospital. Have no criminal record and you're golden. Depending on the province it's 16$/h starting.

Work your way up. pay debts, buy what you TRULY want (look further in life).

>After HS
>Friends become chefs and construction workers
>Feel poor AF at uni
>Got internship at engineering company
>Got hired when I finished my postgrad
>Suddenly go from 500$ a month to 7500$ a month
>23 year old inherited 145 square meter apartment in middle of Copenhagen as my parents moved abroad when they retired

I don't even know what to do with all this money. I don't even spend 10% a month because I'm still used to living on a student budget. Uni was free here so no debt.

I'm just gonna keep saving up for a while. I'm considering buying a jaguar or an Audi R8 in a year or two.

Don't be silly 90% of your trade is with countries in the Euro.

If the Euro crashes so does your economy.

Preach it Czech.

Also fuck anime.

>bashing anime on a japanese gardening imageboard.

Save it for when you get too old to do anything so you don't waste away alone and poor in some hovel.

It's absolutely ok, bro. I wish I could have such a big salary in nen'ka, seriously. I have a bachelor's degree and work as a teacher, but I earn only about 150$ a month and I can hardly afford my rent.

buy all the LEGOs, less depreciation

Yeah, that is shitty of them, however you can't possibly expect justice in this country.

Why do you think we are making new trade deals with China and Africa as we speak?

Save... Your.. Fucking.. Money...

First and fore most.. Economic collapse around the corner. Whether it is or isnt... the fear of it should be there. I'm not saying hoard until you have billions. But don't be a fool.

Fix up the house, maybe do a little of your own redesigning first.
Start some long-term projects, you're a fucking engineer for fuck sakes, you don't need a company to tell you what's what, become you're own company.

Don't blow it on some shit-ass car they'll out-do in a year or two.

Captcha : Food - Seriously, eat healthy. Buy the healthiest of foods first.

Man...I miss the xzibit memes

office clerk

Mine is around $1000. Shite that rouble collapsed, prices are rising and salary didn't change. But oh well, atleast I still have a job and not got firede due to crisis.

What scam are you tricking old people with now-a-days Rajeet?

any shortage of foreign currencies? I bet you exchange as soon as your paycheck comes

My neetbux is 950€.

29. Virgin. Live with mom ofc

I make 200$/month, live with parents, dad makes 1800$/month give or take and we're basically upped middle class.

I earn that in 2 days after taxes.

I exchange only if I have something left by the end of the month. Usually it's around $200-300. And no, no shortages so far. Just giant spread on buying/selling in the banks

>monday, stocks up 10k
>tuesday, stocks up 12k
>wednesday, stocks up 3k
>thursday, stocks up 2k
>friday, stocks down 20k

We don't deserve that...

You've no one to blame but yourselves. If you just killed all the Bolsheviks, like you're supposed to, the events that led up to this would not have happened.

But it's not too late. Kill everyone with commie ties. And the oligarchs (who are really former Soviets). And start sucking Euro dick.

For now senpai, we are currently going to make as much deals with chinks as it will be possible. Our new government want to make our currency backed in yuan.
Soon China will stop using $ and it will be end of america, your currency is worthless without china, mock my words.

>Shite that rouble collapsed, prices are rising
How's life for people on small towns, Ivan

$7,500 a month? That's.. $90,000 a year.

You've no debt, you've little in the way of rent.

My friend, I think it's time you took the extra adult step. It's time to think about investment banking, stocks and bonds. Which can sound boring as shit, but isn't really.

Consider this. If you keep your money in the bank, it earns interest. Undoubtedly, being European, a lot of your income will be taxed, and interest from personal savings likely counts as taxable income. But the fact us, even for us Americans, you can make money just by having money.

Consider you have $200,000 in the bank.
After taxes, you make perhaps 0.5% of that amount per year. Or $1,000

You are making money by doing nothing but having money. It's possible you could become so wealthy that not only could you retire, but you could live on your interest and pay yourself an allowance of $50K a year.

What you do to make 200?
Minimum wage is 214$

>Kill everyone with commie ties
>And start sucking commie dick.
Great plan, burger

Are you all retards? The cost of life is just as important as your income. How can you compare so freely? I live in Australia, earning a bit more than $2000 a month and I barely get through because everything has been inflated to infinity.

>mock my words
He probably will.

I am sure those 14$ make the whole difference in the world.

Wow mine's identical it's like the same oligarchy owns us.

Well, I am in small town, but distant working for moscow. Prices are rising and some of my friends here already working for food and rent basically. I'm not complaining because I earn like twice - three times as much as an average worker here.

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 per year.

In the US you get more money depending on the size of your cock?

>work as a programmer
>2500$ a month salary
pretty comfy desu

Only if your boss is married.

>my salary is $2200
>still cant afford cost of living

Yep. Can confirm. I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 10 inch cock making over $145,000 per year.

I too am a 6'4" chef at Wendy's but with a 10 inch cock making over $150,000 per year.

AMA

I make roughly 700-800 every two weeks. Maybe I should get a second job.

>Prices are rising
How high? Is it still bearable?

they created the 4 for 4 deal to supplement the incomes of small cocked employees