THE WALKING DEAD POST GAME THREAD

the walking dead is now three men and a baby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T20aIntlGVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Misadventures of Uncle Negan and Carl.

>that was the last fat joke we will ever get on television

feels bad man

First

I rate it 1/10 terrible episode. It had no reason to be 90 minutes long

Im glad it was from Negan

FUCK

Other than to jam so many fucking commercials in.

>No scene where Negan takes a dump in Rick's toilet and didn't flush
Missed opportunity

>if there are any young actors out there who want a primer, this is the episode to watch chandler riggs
this bitch

Thoughts? Looks pretty good

Episode reminded me of "Hook" when captain hook tries to get Peter's son to like him

> you will never be one of the dozens of zombies surrounding carol when her luck finally runs out
> you will never watch your fellow walkers stabbed over and over by her trench spike
> you will never the first to bite into her bony wrist and tear away her stringy veins to scrape the flesh and muscle from her very marrow
> you will never tear into her leathery belly flesh as she screams in agony, pulling away the cloth of her shirt and chrewing on the rib-less organs underneath
> you will never pin her down and bite onto her face tearing away her lips in your rotted teeth as she screams straight into your mouth
> you will never hook your fingers into her eye sockets and pull them away as you consume her body as she still lives
> you will never listen to her screaming for her friends, utterly alone in the dark, as her long miserable life finally comes to an end
> you will never listen to her gurgles and whimpers as she finally gives up and surrender to the hungry horde
> you will never taste her uterus in your mouth as you feed still deeper, digging into her body, she is not meant to join the horde, but only to be sustenance, as you consume her entire body, leaving naught by a skeleton stuck to by small bits of muscle left behind

Whos the best cast member and why is it Negan?

Semen Demon

Rick might snap and hurt Negan if he harms his dead wife's daughter.

i can't cum to this

that fat joke and negan & coral montage saved the episode

Upper decker's even better t b h

looks like how negan actually looks, so good

6/10

Nothing truly great, but not a lull, had more than one storyline, progressed things an inch, and showed us a tad more of Negan's base.

Not a shit episode, but not something to remember the show by. Just a decent set-up to a finale.

He actually looks like fucking Negan now

>*arrives*
>*leans back*
>*laughs*
>*twirls lucille*
>*leans forward*
>*scowls*
>*laughs*
>*leans back*

What does he mean by this?

Everyone shave in preperation for next week.
We're all Negan now.

Aw man he looks less like a daddy now

This this this

He's a fucking dead ringer, jesus

summer lovin, having me a blast!

is this the best episode of the season so far?

fucking finally. now he actually looks like negan.

Episode one

Uncle Negan you fucking nigger.

Anyone have a screencap of the big sign Rick was reading?

post more please, this shit is the only thing that makes me erect after a long day of smoking weed mixed with resin

cant wait for comic autists to whine that he has tattoos

Why are you trying to bully this random girl?

In the coming years?

IN THE COMING **YEARS**???

She has that stupid fucking smile on her face while her dog is fucking miserable and in pain.
Fuck fat people.

What song would you sing to Uncle Negan

IT'S RAINING MEN

WE'RE ON EASY STREET

God can you imagine how hot it would be to watch her die? Her death in the show was absolute bollocks and i was extremely disappointed by every aspect of it. I wanted her to be eaten alive by the Milton zombie, slowly, helplessly, with her arms tied so that she has to experience every second of it. Every second of delicious agony as that skinnyfat accountant rips into her throat. It was even worse cause the actress they chose for her was a dried-out milf with a bad tan. I wanted the Andrea from the comics, at least somewhat sweet and young and innocent. Yeah she fucked Dale which was pretty weird but she is incredibly cute. I wish she had gotten Gabriel's comic's death. Just imagine her hanging there screaming in agony as the zombies converge on her, their teeth tearing into her soft breasts, thighs, and buttocks, ripping flesh away in strips. She would probably drown on her own blood, and her gurgling could choke down her screaming before long so all she could do is whimper helplessly as the zombies tear her apart. God I wanted that shit to happen so bad. I wanted Annie's death to last longer (the retarded cripple girl who tripped and fell then forgot to shoot herself) but it went too fast. I wanted her to get pinned against the fence and have her cheeks ripped apart while she screams. Same with Jessie, the fucking show blueballed me again because her death scene lasted only 15 seconds. So right as I'm unzipping, she's already covered in the fucking zombies. That's why Andrea's death was so perfect. Just the intimate embrace of her and one other walker (Milton) eating her tit flesh in chunks as she screams and blood soaks through her. I hope something like that happens to Andrea in the comics. It's basically confirmed she's going to die in this arc, and ever since she picked up that gay-ass shroud/sombrero outfit I've been waiting for her to bite the dust. It's going to make me so fucking erect watching it happen.

Negan is the only thing making this shitfest enjoyable.

the world is but a treat

he's not even a skelly. people make it sound like he's emaciated like dwight.

youtube.com/watch?v=T20aIntlGVo

>125x44

Am I the only one who is now actively rooting for Negan? Yeah i get it he's literally a walking, talking, rip-roarin meme, but man do i want him to just bash some more skulls in, particularly fatty fatty bumballaty

Whoever made this pic is fucked in the head.

Ash hole.

Is that really you vore fetish user? You made last episode bearable for that Tara version alone.

fucking hell she doesn't even look that bad

such a shame

Negan wants to berry it in the fatty, he won't bash her skull in

fuck, this one always triggers me

those snacks are there for people who've given blood to save somebody's life

I understand that there's plenty of snacks and it doesn't matter, but that fucking cunt being so smug about helping herself to shit she isn't entitled to really pisses me off.

Shes gonna use that whole bottle of ranch is like a regular guy uses a ketchup packet on his Mc Fries.

I love My 600 Pound Life. It's my reality TV guilty pleasure. That doctor doesn't buy the fat people's shit at all. He hates them so fucking much.

>Living and loving life at a size 30 and 400+ lbs

same, every time it's on is the best
600lb life and impractical jokers are my two favorite shows to watch stoned.

>Negan insults a fat woman
>tumblr/reddit/twitter get butthurt
>thread turns into fat hate image dump
Good way to end the night

>empowered fat actress

kek

livin the dream

>I grew up with brothers
>I miss them. They all starved to death.

>negan's wives not in lingerie.
Isn't it boring how predictable the jews are?

I'm a tall guy (over 6'5") who used to be a college athlete. I let myself go after school and got up to 350lb and started having chest pains so I lost 150lb. I can't imagine being a 5'6" woman and weighing 400lb, it must be absolute hell on the body.

Yea it's really,me, I'm just reposting shit from the archives cause I ha e finals to sturdy for.

I really do Jack off to this shit btw. I have the scene of Annie getting eaten on my phone.roommate caught me jacking to it once but I don't think he saw the whole thing.

When I weighed 210 lbs a couple years ago every one looked at me like that then I dropped it they think I'm unhealthy now.

>character literally named fat joey
>nothing
>negan calls landwhale fat
>uproar

ok

I love eating pizza or other unhealthy stuff while I watch My 600 Pound Life

>He could do anything with Judith
Uh....

Negan is my favorite character.

>too big for you

Make one with Uncle Neagan btfo fatty and sitting on a porch, better you go crazy with it because it's gold anyway.

This ones for you.
Keep it up user.

Main difference is that Fat Joey didn't talk about how everyone was literally starving despite being fat.

Because Negan looks like pic related.

Thanks man been 130-140 consistently for past 3 years now feels a lot better too.

So it would be OK to call the fat chick Fat Olivia if she wasn't complaining about starvation?

you people never complained how it makes no sense negan is big after being locked in a cell for 2-3 years.

>carl can't even act on the talking dead
holy moly

he was allowed to work out, what ELSE would he have been doing?

Her commenting on her starving to death caused her to be called fat. If she didn't complain about the lack of food...

>he was allowed to work out
he hasn't left his cell. he has no workout equipment and rick hates his guts so he surely did not eat a feast for even a single day. what would he have been doing? rotting in somber isolation like rick feels he deserves.

lmao

>chrewing
Fucking retard.

Nigga watch OldBoy and get the fuck out pussy.

What makes me platinum fucking mad about this is I know there are fit guys who are desperate enough to go for landwhales or have a fetish for them so disgusting women like that can easily get better than they deserve

>walkers

i began to feel the toll on my body when i hit 224, i can't imagine what it feels like to be 300+