>this team haven't scored a European goal since 1981

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

WHY DID WE FALL FOR THE FUCKING PORTUGESE MANAGER MEME

monitoring this thread

>forgetting about Dado Prdo

>losing against a Luxemburg team

William Wallace died for this.

Top kek that image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and breath

>sevco 5088

RANGERS CACA
RANGERS CACA
RANGERS CACA
RANGERS CACA
RANGERS CACA
RANGERS CACA
RANGERS CACA

WHICH PART OF PROGRES NIEDERCORN ARE YOU FROM LADS?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that's our league now confirmed as League of Ireland tier. embarrassing

sad day

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

>rags

Hey our teams win games in Europe. Dundalk nearly made knockout stage of EL last year

Who can stop them?

You know they've made it to the CL group stage since then...

Why the fuck do I put up with this shite every season? Oh yeah, because I'm not a tim.

im talking about Progres moron.

how could you possibly not grasp that?

tfw Rangers were liquidated and for this

yeah, you're a fat smelly hun instead

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

his country is too busy regressing as a society to get it.

The goal in 1981 was their one and only goal before tonight. And every time they have played against shit tier first qualifying round teams. Literally part timers.

Do you not have anything better to do with your life than obsesses over a club you "hate"? Proof we'll always be the establishment club in Scotland no matter how shite we are.

Caixinha will win the next three Scottish Premier Leagues, and one Europa League

THEY WERE THE FOURTH PLACED TEAM IN THEIR LEAGUE LOL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

That's if he survives the next couple days.

Is this more or less embarrassing than Celtic losing to that team from Gibraltar?

William Wallace won the European Cup with Celtic, genuinely.

>SCOTTISH FOOTBALL

No seriously, how do you get knocked out by literal part timers? It's not a fluke either because St Johnstone lost at home to Traku FK who finished second in the Lithuanian league. Genuinely struggling to gage what level the Scottish league is outside of Celtic.

Far more

Christ, this has to be one ot the worst club football results in Western history.

Celtic won the overall tie, rangers didn't even do that

unironically conference level. amazing that its still professional considering the skill level

>Sign the worst Portuguese manager in existence
>Expect results

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

way, way, way more embarrassing. it's one of the most embarrassing results in European football history

this team hadn't scored a European goal in 36 years before this tie

Outside of Celtic? Probably the equivalent of English/German third tier.

Looks like Rangers didn't ... progress ... to the next round.

>Sign the worst Portuguese manager in existence
It's CAIXINHA, not COSTINHA

*blocks your path*

>rangers fans

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fan-who-confronted-scott-10350980

To be fair, they've got a decent 50-50 record in Europe P2 W1 L1

>britcucks blown the fuck out

>dad started calling >us sevco during the match

Glad I was born just in time to witness the banter years lads

judging it by the teams performances in europe is misleading. they always choke badly in europe. and it doesnt help that these ties are at the start of july before pre-season.

there was still over 50 internationals playing in the league last season, the vast majority of them outwith Celtic and Rangers. it's way above conference standards.

Fuck you Jack you hun cunt

Thank you based Luxembourg

Sincerely,

The Rest of Scotland

YOU NOW REMEMBER THE RANGERSFAG FROM A WEEK AGO

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76642115/#76642684
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/76642115/#76642684

READ THE FUCKING REPLY CHAIN

>gets captaincy
>leaves for a ''better team''

Its not dark until 10/11pm in Scotland in July lol

>Think they can challenge Celtic
>Think they can challenge Aberdeen

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, you'll be lucky to be in the top 6 this season you dirty hun cunts!

Yeah dirty hun fuck left for a worse team

COYR

Tansey is a better player, hopefully we keep McLean aswell.

> thread about Rangers
> they got knocked out by a literal who team
> a literal who team from fucking LUXEMBOURG
I can't find a proper reaction face to post here.

Aye, >we can't afford to lose anyone else in this window

Jack is fucking horseshit. He spends most of his time injured and the 4 games he does play, 3 of them he spends sideways passing and forgetting how to backtrack, the stupid dopey fuck.

found it.

I'll be visiting your country next month btw, gib tips for restaurants and nightlife in Yerevan.

>rags

Is MLS unironically a better league than Scotland's prem?

Christ almighty.

Let me help ye oot there pal

Without a doubt, yes.

Oh god yeah, it's not even questionable.

Can someone explain this please?

might this work?

>its only banter man has a twitter

NICE

>joint MUFC and Chelsea fan

that's worse than losing to Proges Niedercorn I reckon

Outside of celtic probably, although your fans are a bit try hard for my liking.

Quality player

Moved to S.Korea for a new challenge. Don't grudge him, he was good for >us

If only this man was a Rangers fan

youtube.com/watch?v=3i35obkLO54

Money, plus a fondness for Dag meat

Some Welsh team just progressed in the CL and Rangers are out! Is Welsh Prem now better than SPL?

I'm not a degenerate, I don't go to restaraunts and night clubs

Anything else you're interested in?

The BBC spends more on Gary Lineker's makeup than on Scottish football

has been for 5 or 6 years comfortably

Absolutely, yes.

I'm a fan of Scottish football, and hold a season ticket for a club that is neither Celtic nor Rangers, those two clubs have ruined Scottish football because of their selfishness.

They refuse to let any other Scottish club pose a challenge to their dominance, there have been plenty chances to change the game for the better, but that would upset the balance of power.

And of course, they then proceed to complain that Scottish football isn't competitive enough and that's why they continually suck in Europe.

Honestly, I think most Scottish football fans would gladly see the two of them fuck off to England like they want to.

checked

Prostitutes?

Good get!

have you ever watched/suffered through a K League game? There is a reason they let you bring in your own soju.

SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't have any friends, do you?

what team?

this is probably pretty close to the truth desu

I don't like fun

T. Poltard

This a parody

EL first QR is harder than CL first QR though
CL first QR is literally the 8 weakest federation champions

But in this particular case, yes, Rangers got the 4TH team from LUXEMBOURG, that's worse than the Welsh team