What does Sup Forums's morning routine look like? I need some help/ideas for making my own

What does Sup Forums's morning routine look like? I need some help/ideas for making my own.

>wake up
>50/50 chance I brush my teeth
>make breakfast (usually microwave sausage I made the night before or something else microwavable and quick)
>eat
>take pills
>leave for work/whatever
e.z.

I meant ideas from someone who wasn't from r9k.

>get up
>take a shit
>shower
>get dressed
>have breakfast
>brush my teeth
>go to work

i thought you quit this website
fuck off

>wake up
>take a big shit
>get out of bed
>browse Sup Forums

wake up
get on Sup Forums
brush teeth, shower every other day
get back on Sup Forums

I get up, I'll not always be in the same room in my house.

I'll naturally take care of the morning grooming, (washing face, brushing, etc. etc.)

change into new clothes (if I have to go somewhere in the morning), grab the paper, and have breakfast with tea while I read

>leave for work
cant be from r9k

>tfw mummy made me take a part time job or she won't make me tendies
>reeee fucking roastie bitch

A lot of r9k users work. The neet posting is mostly mocking themselves because they feel trapped as wageslaves. Or they might be between jobs.

U guys don't do other shit in the morning?
My schedule so far:
>Wake up
>Brush teeth and floss
>Shower
>Use cetaphil cleanser then Apply moisturizer to face
>Read FP, BBC news for 15-20 minutes
>Do chess puzzles
>...
Need suggestions

I get up at 530 so I'd rather not get up earlier to do stuff

>wake up
>lie in bed
>stare at wall
>go back to sleep
>wake up
>go back to sleep
>get out of bed
>eat breakfast, take pills

From my experience, doing a lot of things in the morning only sets you up for failure because you expect to have a good day afterwards.

Why would that set you up for failure? Seems like it'd set you up for success instead as they say a good start sets the tune.

I'm not from /r9k/ faget leaf, this is literally what I do.
I mean, how hard is it waking up in the morning and preparing for the day?

You're setting your sights too high. With all that extra work put in, you assume you'll have a good day. Therefore, your expectations can only be either met or disappointed.

>50% chance to do something that takes two minutes and will save you a lot of money in dental care and also make your smile not look like shit

That's r9k-tier level of laziness. What pills are u taking? I hope that's caffeine, a multi vitamin, creatine and fish oil. Not lithium or some shit.

But is a "good day" purely luck or is it possible to affect your outcome?

Nah, pills are for medical problems that I have due to genetics tbqh.

Why don't you brush and floss your teeth. You do realize your gums are like the only place blood has contact with the outside world?

get that shit out of here go study your rhetoric

What are you talking about? Explain this nonsense about a "good day". I want to try to understand the mind of an autistic person.

I'm suicidal and I know I should take better care of myself, but I can't bring myself to care enough.
I still get myself up every day just fine and that's just what matters for now.

Maybe you'd want to rope yourself less if you had teeth that were less yellow.

Thank you for reinforcing my belief that a well thought out morning routine is crucial for success.

you matter

fuck your beliefs

Attempt to disprove them.

He's not me. What I meant is that, at least if you have some mental illness, a lot of the time "good days" are totally random, and putting a lot of effort into making them more frequent will only make you unhappier in the long run.

HOW ABOUT GO FUCK YOURSELF CUNTFACED CUNT

id rather spit at the ceiling, you fucking charmless control loon

What if I do not have any mental illness and I wish to set a productive and healthy tone for my day? In my anecdotal experience I've found that getting stuff done early helps reduce anxiety for me. It feels good to look at the time and realize you've done more in two hours in the morning than other people.

Inversely I've had trouble with procrastinating until the last minute starting with school projects where I'd be two days off the due date and panicking. Meanwhile the Successful Chads had finished the project in the first two days from when it was assigned and had zero worries.

daily reminder that this leaf spams the board with threads about his inability to stop wasting time here and do something productive instead.
he does not believe he needs help making a morning routine, he just wants to berate anyone who responds to him. he thinks he's all good. but he isn't.

he has a superiority complex and belongs on r9k

>he doesnt have a morning routine

Like how is that possible nigga like whatever you do is your routine ha ha ha

No I've started already and I'm improving myself now. Weight loss is going well. Morning routine in development. Harmful habits kicked slowly. Things are starting to look up.

I'm not trying to berate anyone it's just nigga what the fuck how can you not brush your teeth do you want to spend thousands on future dental care

>morning routine
It's been the same for years.
>07:00 wake up
>use toilet & brush teeth
>let my dogs out
>go down to the lake and swim for 30 minutes
>sauna for 15 minutes after that or just a cold shower
>put on some coffee and get some smoked meat
>go outside and have my breakfast on the porch
>check my e-mails and assignments from work
>feed my dogs and then start working from home while enjoying the view

I dont give a fucking shit about you

stop posting your blog on this board

It's a thread about morning routines. There is plenty of generals and threads about why interracial marriage is good for you to enjoy, hide the thread and log onto another subreddit sweetieblossom xoxo

In complete honesty here it is

>shut off alarm
>stretch and wiggle around in bed
>get out of bed start a pot of coffee going
>I take my coffee seriously and I really enjoy this
>I get a breakfast burrito or egg/sausage mcmuffin thing and throw it in the microwave
>I quietly enjoy my cup of coffee and meal at 5:30am while watching kripparian's hearthstone
>get dressed
>walk outside feeling calm and ready
>no mom's spaghetti
>I go to work

I like it desu. I do sometimes get high on some homemade opiate tea in the morning though.

Now we're talking. Good stuff Swedebro.

>kripparian

GET OUT

Meh, in that case I suggest you go for morning walks. Clears the head, helps you organize your thoughts, and is generally a nice experience.

Alright I'm sick of you kid. Have fun watching everybody around you shit in you in the game of life.

Oh darn forgot to mention I sometimes go on morning walks while listening to a podcast. Also sometimes hang from a bar for spinal traction. Do you ever listen to podcasts?

Lately I like the Starting Strength podcast and Psychology in every day life. I've learned a lot and I recommend them.

Bump.

>Be paki
>Wake up
>Did not get blown up in sleep
>Pull my dick out of the goat
>Go to eat some breakfast
>Rocks and dirts hmmmmmm
>Ask Allah for forgiveness for leading such a lavish life
>Time for school
>Wear my best loin cloth
>Move bushes out of the way to get out of my cave
>Get on my camel
>giddy-up
>Wave to next door neighbour mustafa as he comes out from under his rock
>ohshit.jpg
>Forgot to do my homework
>Arrive to school
>Park my camel
>"Asalamualaikum user, this is the vip spot, it will cost you 3 goat testicles"
>pay him
>Good moring Abdul-sensei
>"user, I hope you did your homework, you remember what happend the last time "
>Sorry sensi but I was unable to collect any infidel blood
>"Oh user, you will fail jihad 101 at this rate, Its time to face the punishment"
>Teacher whistles
>Ahmed comes with his 12 inch blessed cock
>"user you cant do your homework because you've been possessed by the shaitan"
>Proceeds to exorcise my anus
>Get back home after exorcism
>Prettygoodday.mp3
>Return home after exorcism
>Rape goat 4 times
>Thank Allah for having such a blessed life a not being born in 3rd world country like America