What ever happened to this wonderkid?

What ever happened to this wonderkid?

Loaned out to Heerenveen in the Eredivisie, spending the full upcoming season there. After that, who knows.

Do you rate him?

IT STARTS WITH

Same thing that will happen to Vinicius Jr. He got his talent sucked by Halal Muslim to power themselves and their referees

His agent is a money grabbing whore and a complete retard.
>Same thing that will happen to Vinicius Jr
I thought he retired of old age?

his agent is his father

i think this guy is his actual agent, tore pedersen. or at least was, during the real madrid move.

he is/was, but not on a contractual basis. he made the real madrid transfer and the hereveen deal.

Well, there you have the confirmation.

He came from the norwegian league which is absolute garbage -- I cannot stress this enough, it's so fucking insanely bad, Mike Jensen is the best player in the league and he's a Brondby (second best danish team, was relegation-tier when he left) reject -- and was expected to make his way onto the team of the best team in the world (after he joined they became that, ironically), in the best league in the world. All at the age of 16-18.

He's a iniesta-esque player who will only get better with age, so I guess he can still become a very good player, just not the new messi like he was hyped up to be.
Doubt he'll ever play for Madrid.

>Doubt he'll ever play for Madrid
He already did

>1 cap for Madrid

Wow it's fucking nothing

In other related news, Hachim 'Youtube' Mastour has left Milan on a free.

Same thing actually happened with some Croats boy in Barcelona

>went to Real instead of Dortmund

Rip in piss his career

halilovic? he was decent, but luis enrique never cared about the young players. now he's at las palmas. barça still has the right to buy him, so there's still some hope

He opted/was coerced into joining the club where he is least likely to get game time which is clearly fucking stupid.

They just did that for the photo

>that name

you bought into the hype and believed he was a wonderkid

y-you do rate him... right..?
pls respond

Crashing this talent with no survivors

he was a very good player at stromsgodset _for his age_, but the minute the newspapers started hyping him like crazy i smelled something fishy going on. and then all those youtube compilations. i thought maybe his agent would score some academy deal for him at ajax or something, never imagined he'd go to fucking real madrid. bet they thought they'd bought the next messi. i genuinely have no hope for him beyond tier 2 leagues.

Hit a wonderwall

I don't think you can give a kid 20k per week and without destroying his motivation. Who the fuck wants more than 20k per week especially at 16 yo ? It's like giving you cheat codes in life.

our soccer league is beyond shit. He's probably just an ordinary talent

Depends on the character of the player, Fabregas was on those kind of wages as a 16 year old and became the best midfielder in the league.

hot prospects usually get that kind of money

>18 years old
>can't break into the best team in the world
Sell him

yeah but sending him to RM is a sure thing that he won't be able to play and then he'll end up as a washed up has been

>n*rwegians

Well we know that now. We didn't back in 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVVV

now imagine when that happens with a favelado that used to starve inside his shack with his single mother and 10 siblings
they just relax and enjoy the ride until China, Russia or Ukraine hires hem

this guy gets it
if you are lucky, you create a Romario

and if you arent

he wasn't very good at heerenveen, although that could be due to the entire team collapsing in the second half of the last season

It wasent our yet, but this year, is trurly our year la

he shouldve rejected madrid and moved to some favela, then he would be the next Ronaldo for sure my man

le young wonderkid meme is ruining football
in fact it's ruining all sports
just let them fucking develop in shitter leagues before hyping them up for fucks sake
the only poeple who actually lived up to the hype in the past 15 fucking years are Messi, Ronaldo and Lelbron

the worst is Adriano