I don't get it

I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCh0VSMtHv6yka0hi8kbJPkQ/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah it's stupid.

This whole thing was a plan by Ford to give the robots consciousness, and give them the power to free themselves from their eternal hell

First for samurai world

It's overrated. People that like it think it's deep because there are so many unanswered questions.

>Sup Forums's favorite show is literally a cuck show

wew lads

It's written by JJ Abrams and Nolan's brother.
The script doesn't make any sense on purpose.

There are no unanswered questions.
It is overrated but mostly because of the pleb tier dialogue.

what doesn't make sense?

i agree that the writing got worse with each show but i liked the idea enough to stay with it. i can just imagine it being the way i want it to have been. details are less important.

Maeve

I agree too. I like the show but it could have been a masterpiece. For each good element you got something really shit.

>Set in wild west
>Characters have southern drawl
That setting and those accents are insufferable. The south should honestly be bombed off the map.

Maeve was a distraction but at the very end she also gains consciousness by choosing her daughter. What part didn't you understand?

doesn't maeve have a british accent though? black brit in the wild west makes perfect sense to me.

what didn't you get about maeve?

The characters and actors and dialogue are all awful. Don't waste any time on this pleb trash. HBO is slipping.

>unanswered questions
Literally every unanswered question was answered by the end of the finale. Kys faggot.

But member when Bernard was telling her that she was running on a script, and she she stopped him right as he was about to tell her what would happen when she got on the train? Was she programmed to become "conscious? Are any of them actually conscious or are they still following orders? What's Abernathy up to now? Was Felix a robot? Why show us that after-credits bit with snekfu? There's zero chance of her getting out of there alive, there's guards with guns and she doesn't have any weapons and is now missing an arm. What happened to Lil' Hemsworth? Is pissfu aka fuckfu aka watersports dead or not? What the fuck is Ford's endgame? To do what Arnold wanted and have the hosts gain consciousness? But whereas Arnold thought they would live a life of endless torment in their immortality so he had Dolores and Teddy kill them all, Ford instead wants them to live with their consciousness and kill all the board members... and then what? Just stay in the park forever?

I AM SO CONFUSED

TO UNDERSTAND THESE EPISODES, PLEASE WATCH ROSETTE DELACROIX'S YOUTUBE VIDEOS. FULL EXPLANATIONS.

>watch an entire season so they can wrap everything up in the final hour

confirmed pleb trash

Did Ford really want her to get out? Choosing her daughter is probably just the narrative.

Turn's out they're all robots.

It's a criticism of corporatism.

>Was she programmed to become "conscious"?
The consciousness was born from choice, didn't you hear ford's speech.
>Are any of them actually conscious or are they still following orders?
It seems that only Dolores and maybe Maeve are truly conscious, but Teddy and the ones from the cold storage are all close or in the process of becoming
>What's Abernathy up to now?
With the group that left the storage
>Was Felix a robot?
no
>Why show us that after-credits bit with snekfu?
hella epic action
>What happened to Lil' Hemsworth?
>Is pissfu aka fuckfu aka watersports dead or not?
Cliffhangers
> What the fuck is Ford's endgame?
Robbots becoming part of the society and being free
>To do what Arnold wanted and have the hosts gain consciousness?
don't know, cause creating life is cool I guess
> and then what?
season 2

>Anthony Hopkins won't be in season 2

Literally the only reason to watch this show. Dropped.

I'd rather see a Samurai World show.

No one cares about your stupid channel, Rosette

>Robbots becoming part of the society
He wants extermination of the sickly human mind.

It's Shogun World dummy

It's Sun World. Rising Sun.

on Bernard's pad the code said to "escape to mainland'. she went against the code

This was implied heavily in the first couple episodes

>mainland
shrink ray confirmed

remember the host he was constructing in his cabin? Dolores killed a copy of him

So he faked his death?

I can't see Hopkins doing this for more than 1 season anyway, he's probably gone for good.

FUCK

I thought he said 'get to the mainframe, and then *Maeve breaks iPad*'

wheres the security guy
why did the other security guys not instantly shoot maeve and her hosts
why did the asian guy do whatever maeve said
what happened to logan

>it's a "mankind creates advanced A.I which eventually becomes selfaware and attempts to overthrow humanity" episode
wow real original...

>what happened to logan

I had a theory that he was Wyatt and that he stayed in the park to get revenge on William. Would have been cooler than what we got.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)

>wheres the security guy
FIghting indians
>why did the other security guys not instantly >shoot maeve and her hosts
Nolans can't on action scenes
>why did the asian guy do whatever maeve said
top cuckold
>what happened to logan
Legends say he's still roaming around the park naked

>tfw too smart for TV

Not really. It falls more into the mad scientist trying to destroy mankind.

No he didnt make a copy, he recreated Arnolds plan from 30 years ago.

Arnold's plan failed cause the robots were no ready yet. They didn't understand what it was to be conscious. And as you can see they were easily forced to do humans bidding.

Now that they are ready for the real world, know how to take care of themselves, and the humans who want to control them. He set the plan in motion once again. But by killing all the executives its prob gonna make a bigger statement to leave them the fuck alone.

Also he had a fucking god complex, if that wasn't apparent enough he wasn't gonna let anyone take over his creation.

Please delete this

security guy is with the indians
>my theory is ghost nation is actually humans fighting the robots. security guy and elsie are there

There are literally zero unanswered questions except for what happened to Elsie (is she actually dead) and what happened to Thor's brother.

Ghost nation is robots without rules. Security guy got killed off screen.

THE BICAMERAL MIND. READ THE BOOK. It's literally about the bicameral mind and the rise of consciousness. The fucking finale was titled The Bicameral Mind.

Could also be viewed through a Marxian lens as a story about proles achieving class consciousness and usurping the ruling class.

I really didn't like the character development of William. Felt like it needed at least 1-2 more episodes to flesh out his character more and give him a reason for changing, but no it happened within the span of a single episode.

Also, I don't understand the whole thing about Logan, was he sending him to his death or something? Wouldn't that be murder, doesn't the park at least monitor their guests somewhat to make sure they aren't killing each other or anything?

I honestly don't understand how William took over Logan's business after he left the park, considering Logan could tell everyone what a fucking psychopath he turned into.

>killed off screen
If a character is not shown to be dead, he is *always* still alive

Dolores finding Dolores is more than just about finding herself, it's about herself becoming truly self-aware and "alive" like a human. At least that's what I got out of the episode. This is why she was able to break script and shoot Ford like that.

Also, I'm thinking the Ford that got shot wasn't Ford, but a host of Ford as well. That, or they realized they didn't have the budget to keep Anthony Hopkins on for another season so they just killed him off.

>Could also be viewed through a Marxian lens as a story about proles achieving class consciousness and usurping the ruling class.
>>>/leftypol/

It's overrated because of the network it's on. You know I'm right.

We're going to be ruling the cultural hegemony soon, bucko

Jesus Christ you're all a lot of autists. Yes, it was rushed but it made sense.
The park made him a MAN, it showed him that the world is a game, that you can be as ruthless IRL. Logan being naked is just symbol of being made a bitch not only in the park but outside of it.

>fucking psychopath he turned into
Everyone is a fucking psycho, that's the fucking point of the show. Humanity is sick.

He'll only have to do 1-2 eps next season. They'll leave clues that he might still be alive and fucking with things in the park and then reveal that he's been in some bunker the whole time towards the end.

I want to go to Weebworld.

Uh, no. You had your chance on November 8th and you lost. Learn to accept it.

Why Didn't THE Eagles Just Fly Delores Into westworld?

I'm still not sure what the point of making William and MiB the same person is. Yeah, yeah, Westworld brings out changes/reveals things in people--but this is something MiB's own monologue and William's entire plot on its own accomplished. In retrospect much of it just feels like filler to flesh out a ten episode season.

The reveal scene is well-executed, but it's just not a satisfying or graceful to me even after spending the last few weeks fully expecting and preparing myself for the twist. It definitely still "works" as it is but it's somewhat underwhelming to me.

>I don't get it
yeah I don't get how a show could start off so promising and nosedive so quickly either.

Ford makes a long speech to Bernard about how humans, too, are following a script set for them by nature. The hosts ARE following a script but events get them to become "conscious", and like humans they are bot conscious AND influenced by the script.

IS EASTWORLD CONFIRMED???

seemed a bit cruel of maeve to give her allies like snakefu and pablo from lost reveries/conciousness /free will only to leave the for dead for no god damn reason.
why did we get a snakefu after credit scene instead of the shootout with pablo anyway?

>at last I truly see
It all makes sense now.

Most of us actually wanted Trump to win, so as to accelerate the heat death of the West.

He's already starting a trade war with China. Kek.

>implying the US won't buttfuck the chinks into oblivion if they started shit
They know we're still numba one and will be for the foreseeable future. That's why their foreign minister dismissed the call as a "shenanigan"

Basically. That's why the episode was called The Bicameral Mind, and why it was referenced in like episode 2 or 3. The theory postulates that when ancient man used to talk to himself in his head he thought it was the voice of God or gods to talking to him, and not his own mind/consciousness.

>He's already starting a trade war with China. Kek.

Which only hurts China since they buy all of our shit. China isn't some super powerful force that the media leads you to believe.

*Spoiler*: The little boy robot is Anthony Hopkins as a child.

idk, idgaf, stopped watching after 3rd episode.

>everything was wrapped up 2 episodes before the final.The episode before the final was just more conditioning to get it through the retarded viewer what question where answered.

>The final was an intro to season 2