Are you aware there are African nations that are growing a lot in africa?

Are you aware there are African nations that are growing a lot in africa?
Nigeria and Rwanda(grows 8% a year) for example.
You guys will be surprised at how Africa will look like when you're 50 years old. China will also help a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONoaqRaIcT0

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2015/04/02/africas-singapore-dream-rwanda-kagame-lee-kuan-yew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1+1 100% growth
100+1 1% growth

>Big scary empire oppresses scattered barbarians
>Big scary empire becomes corrupt and inefficient, begins to lose power and influence
>Scattered barbarians ravage big scary empire
>Scattered barbarians decide big scary empire was actually super cool, start we wuzzing as them. Become new big scary empire

History of the world. Neo-British Empire in Nigeria when?

Be patient. It takes a lot of time to change things in countries. It's not like a video game.

These guys were like tribes 50 years ago. There's that saying "teaching how to fish instead of giving fish" or some shit like that. Ok the whites already have the knowhow on how running a country. Africans have to learn by themselves how to run their countries and it'll take time. They were tribes not long ago. Also their countries were imposed borders with different tribes. They have a lot of shit to go through. Some Europeans had to go through thousands of year until they became advances.

*how to run
*became advanced

Nice resources you go there Nigeria.

I support them...
That's why I am showing how rapidly their GDP jumped after the 1950s when colonization ended.

the future is black

Sorry, I misinterpreted your post.

their countries will still be shitholes in 50 years time and they will still emigrate to Europe in droves

cool, I hope they improve so much that all the immigrant flow goes there.

i hope they overwhelm spain and kill all of you lol

Their population growths faster than their economy, retard.

uh no man.. brazil and india superpowers 2020

You can't read the future, Frogman. They'll come up with a solution.
I might have misinterpreted it. It's normal and it's called a "malthusian trap"
>The Malthusian trap is the putative lack of sustainability of improvements in a society's standard of living because of population growth. It is named for Thomas Robert Malthus, who suggested that while technological advances could increase a society's supply of resources, such as food, and thereby improve the standard of living, the resource abundance would enable population growth, which would eventually bring the per capita supply of resources back to its original level

rwanda is growing due to a population boom.

last time it had breakneck growth was during the 70s and 80s during a population boom there as well. this is with it being one of the most densely populated places in africa.

we all know how things ended up imo.

>They'll come up with a solution.
yeah, move to Europe

I can see India stabilizing in the next 50-100 years and immigration decreasing. Maybe true for a few other African cunts.
But I don't think Africa as a whole would be stable desu.

So how long until they have a decent leader and France proceeds to kill the guy?

Rwanda's president is inspired by the singapore's model and he is trying to imitate it.

foreignpolicy.com/2015/04/02/africas-singapore-dream-rwanda-kagame-lee-kuan-yew/

The technology and resources are already here to sustain Africa.
But Africans simply dont apply them.

After 2000 years they still miss basic irrigation. They do not allow farmers and entrepreneurs to grow their crops without theft and vandalism. They prefer to scavage above building.

Please don't apply some local cases to the entirety of Africa. You can put 2 USA inside of Africa. I'm sure the entire continent isn't the same.

The Netherlands is the second agricultural exporter in the world, only after the USA.
And not because we have such vast stretches of land compared to Africa (or Brazil and France). Were one of the most densily populated countries on the planet.

But we have build places like Westland, with lots of greenhouses.
And Flevoland, the largest artificial Island in the world.
Where we grow large amount of crops disregarding nature.

And on our Carribean Island people drink sea water. Of which there is an infinite amount.

Brasil should already be a superpower

It'll become a superpower. We just have to get rid of the descendants of old money who are corrupt as fuck.

France controls their currency, the "West African franc".