The reason Germany always wins is because they don't understand humor. When you are Higuain...

The reason Germany always wins is because they don't understand humor. When you are Higuain, and you are gifted a chance to score an easy goal in a World Cup Final, your brain will inevitably contemplate the irony behind the possibility of not even hitting the target even though you are worth many millions of dollars. When you are Marcelo Diaz, and you have the ball on your own half, being preyed on by two German youngsters, you can see the irony behind being beaten by a team of youngsters when you were supposed to be Chile's greatest generation, so you may allow Germany to steal the ball because you can see the merits of such drama. The German, evil by virtue of nature, does not understand irony or sarcasm. He does not comprehend humor or jokes. He can't comprehend the function of a jester or the role of a prank. When he laughs, it's usually at the failures of what he deems his inferiors. The German is mean spirited and will not forgive any sign of weakness. The German can only see the universe in terms of what's expected and what should happen. He does not see himself as an actor in the cosmic drama that's football. For him, scoring a penalty is no different to balancing an account. "So einfach ist das", he utters as he takes his third consecutive trophy and doesn't even bother to celebrate because he has merely done his job, no different from a scientist or an engineer. For the German mentality, what would have otherwise gone unnoticed, becomes casus belli: when Ozil missed what would have been the 0-8 against Brazil, all his pure-blooded German teammates wanted him to be fired, sanctioned or worse. So yes, Germany, you may be the greatest footballing nation in history, but you have sold your soul. I would rather be a so-called loser but be able to laugh at my inability to beat you. If at the end of the day, Latin Americans are the ones smiling, what good is the silverware in your trophy room, carefully sorted by year and merit?

Ebin blog post

Tl;dr

ML;NL

Spectacular pasta. Al dente, mmm yes. And the pesto sauce is absolutely divine! Yes, yes it truly is a fine pasta that will make Massimo Bottura cry angelic tears of joy and satisfaction. Truly, it is a heartbreak to know that there won't ever be a pasta to surpass this deific plate.

This but unironically

whatev

>when Ozil missed what would have been the 0-8 against Brazil, all his pure-blooded German teammates wanted him to be fired, sanctioned or worse.

all of Sup Forums raged too though

Are Argentinians afraid of punctuation? Are paragraphs considered a myth?

Yes but in the end Bra71l was much more suitable for memeing, so it all worked out.

>tfw moving out soon and being free of the guilt

>haha lets carry this shit team to the final just to fuck it up
seems pretty ironic to me

You didnt deserve to go past the quarterfinals.

I have an exam
>soon
Wish me luck

ajjaj te re regalaste mesero

wow this really made me think

i like germans thing is they don't like me

What about when Jens Lehmann deliberately got a red card during the CL 2006 final just for laughs?

That's because yanks are the cringiest krautboos to ever exist
>census employee asks what background
>GERMAN YES I AM GERMAN MASTER RACE WE WUZ KRAUTS
It's like watching a thirsty virgin chasing pussy

10/10

Op's got a point

>3 years later
>still mad

Great pasta

>"So einfach ist das"

Krautchan Sup Forums pasta detected.

didnt read lol

This is a good post.

You only think that because of the buutload of memeing that happened latter. It would be the same or worse if it were 8-0

fantastic post

I think he's right Sup Forums

Except no one understands what irony actually is anymore

HA HA look at what time it is,
time to ruin ze world again!! HA HAAAAA

without a villain there can be no here,and without a here there is no story and without a story things gets boring
the germans are a necessary evil

hero* instead of here
ha ha

irony is a fish drowning or a robot having fun

>be USA
>finance Bolshevism
>finance Hitler
>finance communism in China
>destabilize only few decent Middle Eastern countries

or a German having fun

we had lots of fun in the 40s so at some point everyone decided to come to our country and join in

>The German, evil by virtue of nature, does not understand irony or sarcasm. He does not comprehend humor or jokes. He can't comprehend the function of a jester or the role of a prank.

yeah fuck off with your stereotypes

>Finance Hitler during the middle of the Great Depression...right
>finance Chiang Kai-shek against Mao's communist regime
HURPDADURP

>being this buttmad it's true

This is what a smile looks like in Germany

it´s like you never saw Muller mi negro

>always wins
>one trophy in the last 20 years

German goalkeepers are a special breed, they don't really fit the picture. Just look at Neuer, biggest meme keeper in the game today.

But my background is German, you would rather me lie?

I chuckled

Well, look what happend last time when they lost something just for the irony

What did we lose?

neuer cac

Made by a German i assume, fuck Germoney get your shit together and dump the WW2 guilt. Dispose of that old hag that should be collecting stray cats in her house. Instead of collecting Muslims by the thousands....

mmmmmmmm....

dubs confirm

Your Vaterland.

Pretty sure I took that screen shot, also that was one of the most glorious moments I have witnessed on Sup Forums

8razi1

when i was in london this year i saw a bunch of german fag bois

they are literally autistic and blonde and gay lmao.

what? that joke is not even that funny

why all the replies?

>Germanophobia thread no. 9001
C'mon, go back to Sup Forums.

I laughed the most about the other German calling for deletion. He da tru MVP.

making fun of germans
then the butthurt kraut deletes the post

y como te fue? te aceptaron en el restaurante?

U deserve it 2 world wars
Germanic barbarians ruined rome
Dark ages
Created the germanic groups like viking english french dutch an colonised world.
Germanic brits create america wh world police

Suck a refugre dick

i almost made it lad

but i fucked it up in the end and now i wasted a year of my life basically

/suicide/

tranqui papu
una velita pa alegrarte

TLDR

perro caca?

what does sabe pa mean?

Makes sense except the evil part, I feel like they're one of the most righteous people which is why others abuse them.

i guess it's like saying "you know it dog/bro"

gracias hombre :DDD

puta madre tengo un examen pronto y si la cago también estaría perdiendo un año

>black hair
>Jewish

>Germanic
at least say German, since apparently you and the person who made this have a problem with certain people who just happen to live within the same border
Germanic however is merely a language group that includes lots of people you wouldn't expect
it used to be a ethnic group but that had blonde hair and blue eyes, things that don't apply to many of the people in your image

some applies to who is an even bigger idiot

I found it pretty funny desu

A good point that should be noted is that Ozil failed to score the 8-0 because of his lack of humour. Any normal person knows that an 8 would fit better in many 8raz1l jokes than the 7 that we got.

Oscar, who scored the Brazilian goal in the 7x1, only did it ironically. And Neuer, being a meme GK, complied, because he's the only one in that NT who can appreciate some fine memery.

Nah, Özil is good at math and knew that scoring an eighth goal would ruin the meme potential. 7 is a prime and appears more beautiful to humans. 8 is just an ordinary number, nothing special with that.

>evil by nature

Can confirm this.

>Get raped (in every sense) after WWI (a war they didn't instigate)
>Only side to abide by the Geneva Convention in WWII
>Didn't declare war on anyone until 1942
>Continue to give billions of dollars a year to Israel to say sorry for a fairy tale
>Literally genociding themselves because people say they're racist if they don't
>Start genociding themselves even faster because they're taking too long to be replaced
>Evil by nature

More like cucks by nature. Hitler was completely wasted on your shithole of a country. It deserves to be razed with all of you in it.

Try harder kiddo.

See, that's the cold hard logic and lack of humour we're talking about

>you will NEVER be german

fucking end it now

>When you are Marcelo Diaz, and you have the ball on your own half, being preyed on by two German youngsters, you can see the irony behind being beaten by a team of youngsters when you were supposed to be Chile's greatest generation, so you may allow Germany to steal the ball because you can see the merits of such dram

yeah man all those brazillians and chileans and argentinians were having a hearty kek when that happened

even worse is not being Swiss and being rich as fuck, and even their poor people are educated and get payed thousands a month from the government.

>be swiss
>have best cheese and milk cause happy cows
>have the best sausage and chocolates
>be a polyglot knowing 4 languages at least
>live in a beautiful medieval city or at a cozy village
>government issues you your own bunker in case there's a nuclear holocaust

> lose your job to a German

>Lose your job to a French

Wenn ich ein schweizer ware ich wurde sagen dass du zuruckkerren musstest.

and are french and germans the mexicans of switzerland?

I'm not sure about how it goes in germanic switzerland, but in the francophone parts the swiss tend to dislike the french.

they hate us too. thats why we call them mountain jews, after all.

pretty funny

They absolutely hate Germans. Didn't know it was the same with the French. Really makes you think.

this dos not fooking slip beyond the 10th page

Because you have autism.

Not on my watch.

no bully

>this thread