>Croatia included in OP.

Finally.

kek, didn't see it first time

np, OC like this is what makes v4 comfy

i thought it was the blogposting and marcel-kun

wtf you faggot, i made that picture

why are slovaks on this board such insufferable faggots

I meant he saved us from that horrible thread ya dingus

I'm bored af, should i make some new polandball?

ask your boyfriend

why not?

he says i should let my heart decide

DELUGE NEVER FORGET

>waking up at 14:00
Ah yes, the typical me

why dont you just set a few alarms dude

I have alarms starting at 10:00 and ringing every 10 minutes until 11:00, then every half hour until 14:00

Didn't help at all

wtf

wtf i love swedish women now

>look what I bought for dinner
jej

>should I make some some OC for this board that isn't Pepe or Easter Toad edits
yes please

what should it be about?

I'm back

idk, some v4-related history event?

Missed me?

Where is my Czech mate

end of wageslaving for today. I´m free

What are your plans for this lovely day?

cute picture (image)

I miss talking with me mate and even Kandinsky

interpals.net/crazy-coconut
fuking arab s

nice edition m8

they're ok
they're just abysmal at making thread

why so soon user? 14:21 is the sweet spot

Edgy underage faggots. They're insufferable.

I don't think there is one that included all our countries except Premyslid crown-collecting hobby which already has some polandball i think

Oh wait, not Polandball, thats obráski. I guess i could make some Polandball version of that then

Do you have any way to talk to him?
I always wanted to talk to him if he has any experiences with the Russian Mafia
I too need some info....

sadly no
why u need this info?

sleep

Siege of Vienna?

słodkich snów

this is now a panslavic thread

it's folk thread
youtube.com/watch?v=dZWM6PNVvqo

Reasons...
I knew someone who fought against them, and I am trying to find out about the gangs in Siberia

Indaresting
I come from a small town near Warsaw that used to be one of main Polish mafia nest in 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=S8IreXxwwv4

yes
which Pole are you?

fridge guy

ah, thought so
how is the fridge? and more importantly, how are you?

Fridge is gone, I'm better, have new meds (injected in me arse eh)
how's you?

>I'm better, have new meds (injected in me arse eh)
Ah I hate that, used to be my nightmare in my early childhood. I used to be sick and lie in hospital a lot, sometimes at least for month in a year and my ass was stabbed so many times.

I am okay, the only problem at the moment is that... I don't have a fridge
>fridge is gone
REEEEEEEEE

Africa? nah just Hambrug.

I hope you will get a new one soon.
I nearly killed myself a few days ago.
>I used to be sick and lie in hospital a lot, sometimes at least for month in a year and my ass was stabbed so many times.
why, what kind of illness?

(witnessed)
>I nearly killed myself a few days ago.
any specific reason or just the illness

*?

I was thinking that I will never be a father because I can't even take care of myself so I didn't see any future for me also I hallucinated a lot (I heard a noise, crawling on the floor , I thought it was my dead father coming for me and I prayed for a heart attack)

stupid ass pigeons making a nest on my balcony

jesus, I hope you get a gf more than anybody else here so you don't have to live alone

I probably will, someone kind made a small donation so I should have enough in a month
>I nearly killed myself a few days ago.
wtf why??
>why, what kind of illness?
just weak immune system in general, mostly because of acute tonsilitis (we call it angina), when I get some virus my throat would immediately be in pain and swell. with every minor cold or flu I got it and around age 12 or so we decided to remove it (Tonsillectomy), then everything became fine and I didn't get so ill anymore. Whole months used to be skipped at school.

oh nevermind.

>I heard a noise, crawling on the floor , I thought it was my dead father coming for me and I prayed for a heart attack
holy shit man, are those meds helping at all? I really hope it all gets better for you but you shouldnt think about such stuff

Well actually I have someone, I wrote a letter telling her that I want her to leave me so she can have a normal family with somebody else, I think I will show her this letter and kill myself.

I'm glad you're better now mate

I wrote a letter telling her that I want her to leave me so she can have a normal family with somebody else
if she wanted to leave you, she would have already done it
cmon, Polebro, don't be stupid, if she stuck with you through all this shit, she probably cares about you a lot

so many dark secrets, my memories make me sick
I'm twisted deranged
I'm trying my best, I have new meds as I mentioned, we will see how it goes.

not a good idea to push people away, that's not what anybody wants even if you might think it is. Tear that letter up and don't do anything silly. We don't need two /v4/ sudokus in one year.

>I think I will show her this letter and kill myself
that's not how problems are solved man, if she is with you she probably wants to help you improve, don't just make her efforts go to waste like that

do you hang out together or what? do what the user said, tear up the letter

if you care enough to listen and obey what your weird thoughts tell you, at least listen and do what some anons suggest here, I'd trust them more than my own thoughts if I were you. dont harm yourself

>holy shit man, are those meds helping at all? I really hope it all gets better for you but you shouldnt think about such stuff
New meds are helping already, I'm not hallucinating that much (I hear knocking on the door and ringing old-style telephones at night, nothing that scary). I'm going to a psychologist soon, non-profit foundation for schizos, I will tell my shit to this lad / lass so I won't bother you guys ever again
What? What happened?

btw look what I found when I was going to Lidl couple of days ago

OK I won't, thank you. We went for a walk today, for icecream and I wasn't paranoid, I think it's better.

>Since colonel Šnejdárek didn't have any backup, he had to resort to using tricks. He called in one of the officers, ordered him to take a hundred man with him and go by train to Košice. All these soldiers had to wear the same cloth attire and had their faces painted black. He said they need to get up on every station and speak senegalese. Officer opposed, saying none of his soldiers speak senegalese. Šnajdárek said that doesn't matter, they just have to rumble some inaudible nonsense and utter the word "Senegal" now and then. He counted on some Hungarian spy hearing that and exaggerating for a higher reward.
>"Senegalese" soldiers got off the train only in two cities, yet in 48 ours, in Pest they "knew" that there is a french-senegalese two regiment strong army heading to help Šnajdárek. From Pest, the desinformation quickly got to the front lines where soldiers didn't want to get into the hands of "savage cannibals", so they started jumping into the river and deserting the army. "Senegalese" soldiers were made of young soldiers from Vršovice, Prague.

cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitva_o_Zvolen

Good luck user, you can do it

>so I won't bother you guys ever again
come on you really dont think you are 'bothering' anyone here do you
you're always welcome here to talk about anything
nice, when you find something that helps at least a bit you should always repeat it and hang onto it. if something good becomes your habit it might take enough time and space in your mind that there would be less left for bad stuff

I don't really know much about that except muh biggest cavalry charge in history and polish saviors

děkuji příteli
Some poeple think I'm a feckin normie cause I have someone and I really don't want pity and attention, I need to vent. Thank you for listening to my shit.

>I will tell my shit to this lad / lass so I won't bother you guys ever again
nobody here is bothered m8, I like your blogs. Feel free to post whenever appliances or dead relatives are talking to you, at least those are real problems and not >tfw no gf

>What happened?
some Dutch guy with extra flags who occasionally posted here killed himself in like March

well what I love about /v4/ is that it has a blurry line between being a normie and being an autist so I can tell you that no one will care or be mad at you only for the fact that you have someone

you can vent as much as you like, I vented yesterday a bit and it helped organize my mind a bit

>OOGA BOOGA SENEGAL BUGU BUGU

Thank you. I'm better now.
>some Dutch guy with extra flags who occasionally posted here killed himself in like March
I will pray for him. I never prayed before but I will do it now.
Thank you as well, if you wanna talk with me about your stuff go ahead.

the chink dutch?!

yeah I think so
some Slovak user posted a thread on Wizchan where he basically liveblogged it and then a news story he went through with it from a few hours later, then he never appeared here again

and it was in the same town that his autism flags said he was in

eyes were watching me I painted in psychosis
a few paintings
wanna see?

seems like he never found the white gf

rip gook

yes

Suicide is for pussies prove me wrong you can't faggots

i agree with you

cute!
neato

siemens.jobs.cz/detail/?id=G2-1201303875-aden_brand0&rps=233

high school/university degree
advanced knowledge of Turkish, English level at least B2
very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
customer service orientation and ability to work under pressure
very good communication skills
pro-activity, responsibility and punctuality
time flexibility and team player

What we offer:
flexible working hours
possibility to work from home

damn i can marry my girlfriend tomorrow and start working at siemens while sl*v cucks will be cashiers HAHAHA

>Excel
lel
have fun working a dead end job, making boring reports hours upon hours every day