Fucking comfy man kino... My fuck I didn't think we could still get such a fucking well shot and non-numale kino...

Fucking comfy man kino... My fuck I didn't think we could still get such a fucking well shot and non-numale kino, great actors too. And you know what?? theres fucking no women in it or barely, and what a coincidence, you get a neo-western masterpiece! God that felt good!

I liked the fact that every single character was well developed.

This post is either beyond pathetic or effective falseflagging.

I understand you millenial cynical fagget cannot understand when someone is unironically cheerful about something. Crawl back to your console war capeshit.

I love it man, I'm digging your enthusiasm. Assuming you're not a shill. I'm going to check it out, thx!

It was a really solid movie.
And the only somewhat relevant female character was the thicc waitress with the tip, so it wasn't enough to ruin it.

>non-numale
>main actor from Star Trek
>still expected to believe this model has life issues

>oil reserves found on land
>don't use massive future wealth as collateral to refinance mortgage or secure new loan altogether
>engage in series of high stakes bank robberies instead

fucking retarded plot

>Fucking comfy man kino... My fuck I didn't think we could still get such a fucking well shot and non-numale kino, great actors too. And you know what?? theres fucking no women in it or barely, and what a coincidence, you get a neo-western masterpiece! God that felt good!

You're a fucking idiot. The bank was about to take the land because of the loans their mother had incurred and was unable to pay.

It kind of felt like a NCFOM ripoff at least in style. Set in western Texas, outlaw shit, le wise old sheriff figure tracking down a sympathetic criminal cowboy on the run, extremely slow tempo, shitload of long nature/scenery shots etc.

this and nocturnal animals with that west texas kino

>man remarks a womon on her looks
>next scene is them fucking
EVERY SINGLE TIME. get's one star for killing the Abo and putting him out his misery of being the butt of cringeworthy jokes

>womon
>get's
fuck, I'm retarded

>>man remarks a womon on her looks
shows how ben foster's character's got that bad boy charm

he's good at playing that like low life scummy fuck like in Contraband

bro do you even finance

I'm talking about the very very simple ways they could have avoided foreclosure that don't involve robbing fucking banks.

They're Texans, the last people you expect to be smart.

The smartest person I know is at UT doing bleeding edge A.I. work right now

Nice anecdote

He's the smartest person you know because you never wandered more than 500 yards off your hovel, Cletus.

based fellow Sup Forums poster

we run Sup Forums

Yeah, my impression is that it's basically a second rate version of that movie. I still really enjoyed it though, it literally kept me on the edge of my seat at certain points.