When the G20 was in Toronto

>When the G20 was in Toronto
youtube.com/watch?v=6CKkLYYczdM

>When the G20 is in Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ_CrspbeSg

Explain yourselves Germany. We are infamously known for being a "soft" country but we managed to keep these fuckers on a leash.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/27/g20-rioters-toronto-protests
twitter.com/BirSoze_/status/883455964187418627),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah and to this day leftists cry about it lol. Also keep in mind antifa in Europe is serious whereas in NA it's very weak and immature.

Why do they have front suspension on their bikes? Do they chase criminals through the mountains?

Soros just didn't pay enough in Toronto I guess

ay por dios, ya callense con sus pendejadas

it looked like everyday altdeustch and neudeutsch fucking up and looting that store imo.

in toronto of all places this shit wouldn't fly. this is why i'm glad to live in this country were decency is a standard and we ignore "protesters" who want attention.
looks like a standard bike here, we don't do cruiser bikes and shit all the time here.

Can someone redpill me on why some lousy fuckers chimpout during the G20 conferences? What are they trying to achieve and who they are angry at?

Nah I meant what's point in having suspension in a city environment, it just slows you down.

Rarely see police bikes here but I don't live in a city.

Honestly Canada has its issues but I love this country.

>TFW the only niggers living within 5km of me that ive seen are Christcuck family-fags

notice the alternative lifestyles these guys embrace. its just a reason to steal and be angry and do stuff because you are angry society didn't give you enough.
they don't really patrol in these, usually use it for events imo like parades.

i remember them getting in the way of some fucker trying to mow us down during a university celebration thing in downtown toronto.

>Nah I meant what's point in having suspension in a city environment, it just slows you down.

helps soften bumpy streets and is nice to have when jumping on or off of curbs. mountain bike is best bike m8

The big difference here is that the Toronto scene is happening in a regular city centre. Meanwhile, the shop in Germany way in a small area that was completely filled with nothing but rioters. The police had the area surrounded and contained, but if they had tried to move in earlier it'd have been a blood-bath.
Incidentally the Schanze is also one of the areas where all the left-wing radicals live, so they were essentially shitting on their own front porch. Many of the looters were leftists from outside Germany who probably didn't know or care what quarter they were raiding.

Its not even that
A good portion of Antifa unironically consists of student fags with rich parents
Its just a reason to be cool and edgy for them, and since they dont really have to fear any reprisals, you might as well do it

I thought it was mostly drug addicts and just overall degenerates?

police with live ammo fucking WHEN

>having riots in your country

>Imprisoning Heroes like Breivik in your country

Yes, also that

their prisoners get sent here actually

>G20 rioters disrupt Toronto protest
>Police arrest 560 after masked anarchists smash property; journalists report use of excessive force to maintain £640m security cordon

theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/27/g20-rioters-toronto-protests

This happens everytime there's a high-profile international summit in a major Western city.

There were special ops, fully armed and geared, who cleared out several buildings (see: twitter.com/BirSoze_/status/883455964187418627), but of course the rioters immediately surrendered claiming they dindu nuffin.

i think its quite mad that they weren't prepared for this
if 2 rival football clubs play the entire fucking police force shows up in riot gear every time and i don't think they ever go THIS far

>39 reported injuries during arrests. A total of 97 police officers received injuries during the G20. An unknown number of protesters who were not arrested sustained injuries. The 2010 G20 Toronto summit protests began one week ahead of the 26−27 June 2010 G20 Toronto summit in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Ok, so nowhere near as bad as what's happening in Hamburg right now. Still, a G8 summit in Genoa was even worse.

Whats the punishment for this shit? Just make it as severe as possible so the fairweather rioters don't come and the numbers are much smaller.

G20 represents the United States and Germans hate the United States for some reasons.

You clearly haven't paid attention. This was when Obama was in the country for the nuclear summit they deployed the anti-riot police of the marechaussee, who who preventively walked around The Hague with submachine guns and shields.

what does this have to do with anything

Black blocs are hiding among peaceful protesters. Police can't do much in these condititions.

I might have misunderstood you then. I thought you meant to say the police would never go this far.

But the G20 is pretty much the same thing. Germany has years of experience hosting it. So you'd think they'd be prepared for it.

(((Peaceful protestors)))

Yes, there are about 1,000 masked vandals and tens of thousands of people protesting without resorting to violence.

The German police officers' union accused them of "hijacking peaceful demonstrations by tens of thousands of people to deliberately attack" authorities.

Hamburg is a left city and the quarter the rioters looted was a "hip and alternative" one.
It was essentially leftists robbing leftists.

sick cunts germany hahaha
man so jealous would loot hard gg
this is what boxing day is like for stealing

That's always what leftist riots are

Would they get their shit kicked in if they tried this in Dresden? Heard there's hella Nazis there

realize how isolated toronto is
protesters don't fly in or have passports, there's not even 20 million canadians within a days drive of toronto

the only far left groups are on campuses, and they care more about how many genders there are, there's no far right to 'necessitate' a far left

only natives get away with organized violence against the government

What a bunch of pathetic and useless cucks you all are. Please kys.

t. Greek antifa

Our anti riot police carries a gun besides their baton. It has happened a few times, recently even in Rotterdam during a football hooligan riot, that they started shooting at the crowd when a few cops got isolated from the rest and got scared.

The G7 summit was held in a small Sicilian town and there were no problems. I don't know why it had to be hosted by Hamburg, a city with a strong alternative left-wing community. In their own neighbourhood at that (Sternschanze).

Schengen allows demo tourists to travel to these venues all over Europe. A lot of arrested rioters were from Italy and Spain.

Thoughts on Marian Kotleba and LSNS? Is her the Slovaks guy or not their guy?

I know some people from Czech republic who went there (to protest non-violently of cours).

Edgelords that post here mostly like him.

He consistently ranks as the least trusted politician in the country and most people would agree with dissolution of his party. Today, Kotleba can't threaten democracy in Slovakia.

Yeah I didn't like when he put Russian flag on building

Let's not make this thread about him. I'm fed up with discussions about Kotleba.

Well start a new party and gas the Jews and lefts yourself then

You are talking to unironical antifa, everything he says is either lie or altered truth

Oh

>all polls are fake
>only MediaT, a polling agency made up by pro-Kotleba Facebook pages, is credible

I'm not "unironical antifa" whatever is that supposed to be. I just oppose unashamed fascists.

@12:46:23

you are sly dog, using results of single survey to determine opinion of whole country and nobody on Sup Forums will or can do their own research because Slovakia is irrelevant

You have a place in our hearts Slovakia

You presented absolutely nothing to counter it. Only assumptions that everything is fake. How can anyone argue with that?

I don't want to convince anyone. Think whatever you want.