>get offended if someone else says that

I'm getting tired of all my fellow sissy countrymen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vntQQOqBJSU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#NotAllMexicans

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=vntQQOqBJSU

it's like when you shit talk your family, be get offended with some other person does the same. gets you riled up, whats not to get?

Family =/= league

>mls all stars vs liga mx all stars
who wins

El que se quede con el dinero de la taquilla.

>All those butthurt in the Comments

I mean it's true....

> "Lo único bueno en Méjico es el chavo, viejo".

would love that regardless. tired of getting offseason european teams.
best would be west v. east, but that would be the next best.

How come mexians in mexico can speak better english than mexians in america?

Serious question lads

Because the CHIcano's here don't learn shit.

Mexicans with internet access are not a representative sample of the entire Mexican population.

Mexicans using the Chinese Virgin Forum are not a representative sample of the average Mexican.

>be mexican
stopped reading there

La galaxy kicked chivas ass a year or so again

Red pill me on school districts and charter schools.

I like your leagues though.

it's a holiday. so you're probably talking about my posts.
i know how to speak it well, just don't care enough to proofread my posts here.

You think all that shit about "they don't send their best" is just a metaphor?

>TFW you manage to be the best team in the retard league and the worst team in the cool kids league

At least the cool kids know you exist.

It's about the argies talking shit?, Well...yeah they are right we suck humongous amounts of cock when it comes to fútbol, even with this being allegedly the best NT in our history, it just is what it is, the only dumb shit they talked about was when the fat guy complained about México being so far fucking away, those niggas literally live in the further south end of the continent and im preetty sure México has way way way more air conectivity with the rest of the world than Argentina

Well maybe if we are posting in an english speaking board is because we spoke English beforehand, also if you are comparing us to the illegal daylaborers in the US, well no shit nigga, there is a reason why they emigrate they are the poorest of the poor for wich their only chance to make a better living is moving to a place where they are paid 10 times more for doing the only menial tasks they are prepared to preform, aint no one risking dead in the fucking desert for the chance of becoming a second class not-citizen in a foreign land if they had literally any other option

Only the scum leaves to the USA, they probably can't even speak Spanish. Mexicans in Mexico are ok, but no one likes chicanos

>old ex-stars vs sudacas

I'd love to see this tbqh

it's pretty fucked up m8 they don't speak good english OR GOOD spanish, I work in the turistic sector and I'm always close to the point of an aneurysm when some pocho or chicano tries to speak spanish, I asume it's because the people that went there didn't even spoke spanish correctly to begin with

Because they send their trash here. The actual mexico mexicans are fairly ok.