Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_edrh_NAQM
youtube.com/watch?v=y3xlm2flAs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying i cannot drive my dads car

t. Elliot Rodger

Most wagecucks can't experience it either,

BMWs are meh, desu.

I wonder how rich one must be so he buys 1 bmw car instead of 10 škoda cars.

>you will never be that rich

>arab engineering
yea, nah.

I experienced that whenever I wanted back when I lived at home, but not too often because I got my own car for my 18th birthday, so there was no point in driving my father's or my mother's car.
Now I drive a Volvo, it's not a BMW but it's still pretty nice if you ask me.

this

reee nordicks out

Maybe in India. Anyone who works a little can enjoy a BMW in Canada.

>ITT: things neets will never experience- 9 posts and 1 image reply shown.
what is so great about BMWs. It's just a car, man

NEETs will also not experience I guess. Obviously not mine

Pure driving pleasure, before they shifted to electronic steering lol

>Most wagecucks can't experience it either,
I know the boss of BMW, India. not meming

I hope you understand it was literally his car.

restoring and appreciating the time you've wasted.

I can experience that if I want, but I prefer other watches. I think Rolex is too "Rolex", if you know what I mean.

How do your parents not care that you're a NEET?

this watch is fucking ugly

I'm not a neet, desu. Perhaps I should not reply to posts meant for neets?

because hes a pleb and his entire world revolves around materialism
probably living far above his means just to keep up

>ITT things that are popular among bydlo/plebs

Fixed

I fucking hate BMWs, though. Not just how everything is electric and has this horrible delay to it, but also the image of BMW drivers.

COPE

this
even rich neet can ride on BMW however shitty he is

I promise!

drive an old BMW, much cooler, much cheaper.
here the farmer youth drives these old BMWs.

Pic related is real man brand

because you have to fix it every other week?

>ctrl f sex
>0 results

NEETs wont experience this I guess

>TFW neet

Because it's ALFA Romeo.

Get it?

Let's keep focus on more attainable things

alium pls go

>implying the guy wearing that belt is not a neet.

If you own one of these you're as bad as the chink women who line up outside designer handbag stores

Give me your cows (women)

>He cannot afford a presidential rolex

Get a load of this neet

>muh car
>a real man should drive a BMW
>a real real man should drive a big jeep
Disgusting shit.

>work with high income
>managing time
>being good son
>high skill at chatting

lot of things they will never experience, I doubt that owning one goddamn car beats neets for inability

I do. That was clever.

Not everyone's a Nigerian Prince, Yamato.

Transformers belt is actually dope tho finna cop

I can afford a Rolex I'm just not stupid/vapid enough to buy one.

Hey Canada, you know that NEETS will have a higher likelyhood of driving a BMW than a normal wageslave, because NEETS still live at home and can drive their parents' cars, am I right? Anyway, in Norway BMW has become the "anyone's car", it's no longer special. The people with more than average salaries buy porches instead.

Sure you can big guy. Can you also afford an oceanfront vista?

is this the normie frustration let out thread?

Yea I have 10k spare cash on me as well, being able to afford a Rolex doesn't mean shit.

>The people with more than average salaries buy porches instead.
Or I should say, the people with more than average salaries, and want to drive something nicer than the rest will drive porches

I'm sure you think that owning a Rolex is the same as owning a Beverley Hills Villa.

You can get a used Porsche for $35k. Hardly means shit.

>BMW

youtube.com/watch?v=R_edrh_NAQM

It's easy to get sex. Are you saying brothels are illegal on Mars?

Being able to buy one and actually afford it is two different things in my mind. If you can afford it, this means you can afford to throw those 10k out for something you don't need. If you have a savings account and you are saving up to something useful, like a house, and then you just throw 10k out of the window then you actually bought something you could not afford even tho you technically could.

Let's be really honest guys. If I have a regular ass car, a regular ass house and a regular ass watch and I have a big surplus of money, I would just spend it all on hookers.

Look at it this way, it's way more cost effective than gold diggers.

no, the leaf is testing you at your wealth and asking about whether you can afford things that he posted.

They obviously don't buy used ones.

what's the purpose of that?

If I was on a budget I'd get a Porsche Cayman S. You can get one for really cheap and it's a nice car overall, normies will think you're rich.

I'd rather get a regular car than this fuckboi car.

From my experience, there are 3 types of rich people.
1. The "never been rich" - who blows loads of money to as a message to all the friends that he made it, highly obnoxious and cringy.
2. The "life just goes on" - live like any other people, and spends like a middle class but lives in a more cushy house and has a large cash surplus. Never know what it's like to be poor.
3. The "I'm rich beyond belief" - so rich that the surplus doesn't decrease much despite spending a lot, blows loads on luxury shit and doesn't understand why others don't like him. Never know what's it like the be poor.

Guess which one am I.

Every second "bad boy" from your average shitty district drives a BMW here, and you can buy one for cca. 750 euros second hand.

do not disrespect Carmela pls

youtube.com/watch?v=y3xlm2flAs4

dunno, he's mad at replying that BMW isn't worth owning much.

Well, good for you, but what I'm saying is that these cars are the "next level" instead of BMWs nowadays. BMWs used to be it, but not anymore. It's more expensive than the BMW and it has more of a status symbol. People who have a good job and want to own a car not everyone else is driving around in won't buy a BMW nowadays here in Norway. Because every other family man owns a BWM now.

then there is the "old money rich" guys
they live in a decent house that needs refurbishing yet no one ever bothers doing it, large property, horses, a few 30 year old cars, a beat up jaguar or some shit

>Guess which one am I.
You tell me.

> bydlowoz

No. 2

Lmao don't you have some hooliganism to perform?

ultras ride subways

will you give me some moni plox?

how do you define "rich"?
I dont think a dollar millionaire is rich

$10MM+ USD

I'm not really rich myself, but my family is somewhat rich, so I had help from them along the way. I have a comfy job, live in my own house, drive a volvo, and have all the security from my family should I need it (but I don't, I'm fine as is). Is that a category too?

hey boss man will you give me some money?

No, I need them myself. Electricity, water charge, properly insurance, property taxes for god's sake, etc.

if you can't even spare some money for a friendly mario you're poor

Ask the Canadian or singapore lad.

I'm a NEET by definition.
I don't work. I don't study.
I drive a 67 Silver Shadow 2 door.

How the interior looks like, sorry for the carpets. I've ordered original re-makes of the floor mats.

if i saw you with this shit in town, i would cringe

He would be wearing a fedora and trenchcoat. You don't know what hes hiding in there. You would walk away quietly.

>no appreciation for classic cars
Slovak intellectuals, everyone

Cringe all you want. Not my problem.

-Hey, Elliot Rodger here!

This. Modern cars lacks feeling. Just computers and plastic. Me and my dad completely restored her from the ground up.

if you use one of those cars unironically for everyday use you are autist who wishes he was cool

You two must be virgins. Do you drive that car with fingerless gloves and a Seiko 5?

She's beautiful that's what she is

Or one of thousands who prefers older cars.
>Do you drive that car with fingerless gloves and a Seiko 5?
No in rubber boots or clogs and normal clothes.
I live on a farm.

>I live on a farm

Yeah and?

Thank you. Was hell to find the original two-tone color and match it.
Turned out pretty good.

>beamer

They should honestly just make these without a turn signal since the drivers never use them.

It's a nice car. Where do you live?