Let me see. Red hair... vacant expressions... tatty second hand book... you must be the Weasleys

>Let me see. Red hair... vacant expressions... tatty second hand book... you must be the Weasleys.

woah this guy was kindof an asshole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PHX7hCYKFKs?t=50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, but Ron and his family really are dumb as dog shit.

You are one fucking terrible poster Zach

He wasn't an asshole when Voldemort returned.

Hey guys look at this photo i took with Jason Isaacs hahaha

malfoy was right, the weasleys were annoying as fuck

Because voldy put him in the cuck shed, hard

You must be the reddit

I wish I had a fur suit just to do this, just to go around and creep actors out at expos, fuck I could have even asked Patrick Stewart if he brought his lobster suit. All these missed opportunities.

Then again if I had a fur suit my family would probably hire somebody to kill me.

>a blonde haired blue eyes white male is evil
Well what else did you expect from one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I just finished that movie and I forgot how blatantly evil he was at this point in the story. Dumbledore and Harry are completely aware that he purposefully manipulated a child into directly causing the deaths of other children (albeit unsuccessfully by pure luck) and they basically laugh in his face as if to say 'better luck next time'.

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up. Of course most people already realise he's an evil dick since he openly fought on Voldemort's side when he was in power.

Dumbledore's suavely says something like "I advise you to not go around giving away more of Voldemort's old school things" instead of doing a citizen's arrest and sending an urgent owl to the ministry about how Lucius has tried to kill some younglings.

It's not like they have anything resembling proof, and in any case, Galleons talk, Malfoy walks.

The franchise had pretty one-dimensional villains when you look back.

> wuthering heights bottom
> atlas shrugged top

literally kill ys

Not as big an asshole as the hack behind one of the dullest shitposts in the history of Sup Forums shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ NEETs and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitpost's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta to make fantasy unfantastical, to make witchcraft seem plebeian.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/. Posting the pasta on Sup Forums, he made sure it would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his (You)s. The shitpost might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly anti-intellectual in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are f-funny though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the main text is terrible and the troll jpg isn't much better. As I read, I noticed that every time he shitposts, Quentin writes that "Atlas Shrugged is a God-tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred thousand times. I was incredulous. The shitposter's mind is so governed by spamming and repetition that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of: "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

youtu.be/PHX7hCYKFKs?t=50s

nah he was alright

I hope most of the people are comically oblivious to what furries are and just think that those things are entertainers of some sort.
Ignorance is bliss.

fuck, Radcliffe is such a manlet

Not really. Ron and his dad are morons, but everyone else in his family is smart.

Waht the FUCK is with all the hairy potter threads? Is this some kind of viral marketing campaign?

They're trying to get us to care about that shitty new Rowling movie

Seriously the Weasley's had a lot of fucking children; did they not use wizard condoms or something?

I've noticed it too and the same thing is happening on /lit/ so I'm guessing its or the tumblr lurkers are finally moving onto their posting phase

>not recognizing pasta

They're supposed to be a commentary on the irish

If I ever see you undermining it again, you'll be cleaning latrines with your tongue til you can't taste the difference between shit and French fries. Are we clear?

Care to elaborate ?

Catholics don't use protection you goofball

at least he isn't obsessed with jacking off to Molly Weasley sex fiction

haha

Nice copypasta faggot. I hope you get gangraped by Pakis.

Or, you know, since a new HP movie (and play) just came out there's a general renewed interest in it by fans of the series.

I remember when HOWEVER posting was at its peak and we had daily threads and people believed it was viral marketing for the movie lmao

give us some recs

>tatty second hand book
Can't they use magic to make themselves new clothes and illegally copy wizard textbooks?

Or are the Weasleys retarded?

>tfw no Luna girlfriend

slightly fixed

your god tier is lacking supreme litkino

Was he really planning on murdering Harry right outside Dumbledore's office? Was he retarded?

The play came out months ago, shill

This boggles me

Can a Captain like him tell special forces like Delta to fuck off?

Not /hp/ but I thought I'd ask

>and illegally copy wizard textbooks
Magic copyright shit.

It certainly did

Why do I love this copypasta so much?

The Ministry probably cast the Denuvo spell on everything.

being sof doesn't exempt them from the chain of command

Would the Harry Potter series have been better if Luna was the main character instead of Harry?

he said that to a soldier in his outfit.

i would love that

And for low class country folk they all have such delightful upper class accents

>tatty second hand book

God Rowling is truly a clueless pleb

Actual posh people from old British families take pride in old, tattered hand me downs, they don't look down on them

Maybe the Malfoys were secretly insecure parvenus, but I doubt Rowling possesses that degree of intelligence or subtlety

I imagine the publishers put charms on their books making that impossible but who knows. I may just be filling in blanks for hack world building

Should have been an intelligent Ravenclaw boy as the protagonist, with them often getting caught up in Luna's whims+eccentricity and gradually falling in love desu. Maintaining top grades while keeping Luna out of trouble and dealing with antagonists would be gud to read.

Posh people take pride in old books if they're worth something . No posh kid went to school with an outdated textbook mate

JK and DC are both tied to WB. The world could really be expanded with fun stuff like this in comics like Marvel does for Star Wars

Nothing could fix this poorly written garbage and certainly not that forced meme character.

take your self-insert, and insert it into your self

Not a self-insert. I was thinking of the relationships of Lawrence+Holo and Lelouch+C.C. desu. Protag+"otherworldly" and "wild" female love interest.

>outdated
It is not a geography book. Also they keep using vellum to write, I am quite sure they are not up to the last developments in kids pedagogy

>taking the bait

The based Malfoys seem like the type of absolute madmen that would want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Nah they would #spiritcooking with Hillary and her crew.

I think her being a side character was a good thing. If she was the main character, here constant memeing would have gotten annoying. I wish she had a bit more focus, though.

>Go to comic con in sweden
>Luna is supposed to be there
>Get Jason Isaacs instead
I really wanted to see that qt

red hair, and hand me down balls, you must be a weasley

>reading fiction
What a child

Every time theres a Harry Potter thread I check it out just to see if this pasta has been posted yet

The actor didn't know what the spell did, it was all just a big misunderstanding.

what a fucking asshole. id like to punch him in his smug little face. FUCK LUCIUS malfoy. fucking prick.

Are there any good parallel universe fan books about Harry Potter?

>not being upto date with your shitposting

>>Let me see. Red hair... retarded expressions... faggy second hand book... you must be the Weasleys.
Jesus Raimi

>>>Let me see. Red hair... inbred expressions... faggy BDSM book... you must be the Weasleys.
I liked this version better.

Must be from the extended directors cut.

>Fucking edgy Hugo shit instead of stendhal or flaubert.

KYS

If it's true is really mean?

Is it his tone that makes him an asshole?

>there was no edgy bullied Hufflepuff kid Avada Kedavring up the school in the books
Instant trash.

Same with calling someone a jew or a nigger. It's not whether it's true or not, it's the way you say it.

>one of the houses is a gateway into radical wizard-nationalism, turning young students into terrorists
>doesn't crack down on them
Is Albus Dumb the worst headmaster ever?

Voldemort only had maybe like 20-25 death eaters so it's not like he had much to crack down on.

You've never had an angry parent pull a gun out in front of the principal's office and start waving it around at students?

How common is it for Americans to use the setup in pic related for their bathrooms?

I went to visit some relatives in Iowa, and got to stay in their house. They lived in a pretty small city, and had to do this because of something that had to do with their city sewage treatment.

Essentially, you had to throw the used TP in a separate bin, and then also scoop the turds back up and put them in yet another separate bin.

I've experienced the TP thing in hotels in Cyprus, Spain and Greece, but the scoop thing came as a complete shock and I thought they were joking.

Could some American shed some light on this? How prevalent is it?

Anyone else write a fan fiction where Vatican special forces teams raid Hogwarts and kill all the filthy witches in the name of God?

How did you address the inevitable wizard bullet proof shields and gun disabling charms?

Did the Vatican kidnap a wizard? Did one defect? Did the Swiss Guard commandos bring along priests to cast counter spells?

>europoors can't afford to buy shitbins

lmao stay cucked

Did anyone actually ever try to use a gun in the HP universe? What if it turns out that shield spells aren't strong enough to stop a piece of metal flying toward your face at more than a thousand ft/s?

Flashbangs and stun grenades in the Great Hall during a feast, followed by aggressive rope-ins.

Most of the heathens were dead within minutes.

Search and destroy patrols around the perimetre by Eurocopter Tigers ensured few could escape.

Christ protected them form the devil-magic of course and His Holiness The Pope led the attack himself.

In that shitty Cursed Child book Rowling released, Draco has a kid who everyone believes is Voldemort's

>Malfoy males confirmed for biggest group of cucks ever

>Vatican special forces teams race towards Hogwarts, bristling with godly ferver
>suddenly forget why they're there, or where they're going; can't be to this derelict castle that would be dumb
>leave in dejection
>Malfoy laughs at them behind their backs, they've sunk that low
Wow, so good.

>Atlas shrugged
fucking lolbertarians

smuggling in a nuke seems like the easiest course of action
of course, they'd need someone on the inside, though

What's TP?

The Malfoys are even worse.

>implying Goverments are ever good

>of course, they'd need someone on the inside, though
Not exactly hard when it comes to Hogwarts, literally every book had at least one baddy who infiltrated the school.

always

You might do it with the house elves/kitchen staff.

Imagine the tension of that reveal. Start with either some of the catholic plot or a pure, cliche, Hogwarts-only HP fanfic. Then one by one the wizards notice all the house elves slip away.

Dumbledore notices one slip around a corner.

Draco is frustrated his laundry didn't get done.

Kids gather in the great hall, but after the appetizers are set, food stops coming out of the kitchen.

Maybe Hermione has gathered clues to a plot, she doesn't know what exactly, and was trying to identify a mole at Hogwarts.

In the chaos of the filled, agitated dining room, she realizes it.

It was the house elves.

Then the nuke goes off.

One magical baddie, though.
I'm not sure how easy it'd be for Vatican muggles.
They could potentially play the long game, find some witch who's willing to defect, impregnate her, brainwash the kid for a few years, enroll them in Hogwarts and get them to plant the nuke once they get there.

Actors must love roles like these. Just ham it up and be a pompous dick.

>hit activation button for nuke
>nothing happens
>ambient magic in the air caused a misfire in the nuke, too much complicated muggle technology
Yeah, good plan catholic church.

well one of the Weasleys became an Imperial First Order General, so not all of them suck like Ron does.

>"posh" families send their kids to school with second hand textbooks

t. poorfag

this desu